What is Overthrow.Com?

1 view

Jim

Oct 23, 2004, 9:25:51 AM10/23/04
It's totally refreshing and spares not left nor right.

http://www.overthrow.com/

Message has been deleted

Andy Walton

Oct 23, 2004, 11:28:45 PM10/23/04
In article <874b687e.04102...@posting.google.com>, Jim
<tomf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's totally refreshing and spares not left nor right.

It's neo-Nazi bilge.

--
"The idea of going completely crazy on laughing gas in the middle of
a DAs' drug conference had a definite warped appeal. But not on the

Glenn Snyder

Oct 25, 2004, 9:01:09 PM10/25/04
> It's neo-Nazi bilge.

Wow!
What was your clue?

Who is a smart guy like you voting for President?

Andy Walton

Oct 26, 2004, 1:54:59 AM10/26/04
In article <plhfd.2477$Xq3.2276@trndny01>, Glenn Snyder
<zza...@verizon.net> wrote:

> > It's neo-Nazi bilge.
>
> Wow!
> What was your clue?

The Goebbels portrait at the top right corner of the site. That really
but the "b" in "subtle."

You left out the message to which I was responding. I never claimed to
have any great insight. I just summarized the site to save other
readers from wasting a click.

> Who is a smart guy like you voting for President?

Undecided, leaning Zappa.

--
"They used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should
photograph me through linoleum." --Tallulah Bankhead

Sam A. Kersh

Oct 26, 2004, 9:35:31 AM10/26/04
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:54:59 GMT, Andy Walton <att...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>> Who is a smart guy like you voting for President?
>
>Undecided, leaning Zappa.

Which one? Frank of Moon Unit?

Sam A. Kersh
NRA Endowment Member
L.E.A.A. Life Member
TSRA Life Member
GOA, JPFO, SAF
http://www.flash.net/~csmkersh/
Some folks are wise, and some are otherwise.

Tobias Smollett

GoatChomper

Oct 26, 2004, 9:50:40 AM10/26/04

Sam A. Kersh <csmk...@flash.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:54:59 GMT, Andy Walton <att...@mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> Who is a smart guy like you voting for President?
> >
> >Undecided, leaning Zappa.
>
> Which one? Frank of Moon Unit?

You must mean Dweezil.....Frank Zappa, being a member in good standing in
the community of deceased persons, will surely be registered to vote
Democrat.

Glenn Snyder

Oct 26, 2004, 11:46:08 AM10/26/04
> > Who is a smart guy like you voting for President?
>
> Undecided, leaning Zappa.

Coward.

Must be Kerry.