ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002

Kambei Shimada

Sep 8, 2002, 7:00:15 PM9/8/02
On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:06:09 -0700 (PDT), u...@usaasuusa.com (USA USA)
wrote:

>ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!

Not just stupid - proud to be stupid.

Awesome

Takashi

Alan Moore

Sep 8, 2002, 7:51:02 PM9/8/02
wrote:

>ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!

So you weren't paying attention to the news that day. Huh! I'd have
thought it would have been difficult to avoid...

Al Moore

Len

Sep 8, 2002, 11:18:49 PM9/8/02
On Sun, 08 Sep 2002 16:00:15 -0700, Kambei Shimada <sorry@2muchspam>
scribbled:

I also learned you took a moment just to call him a name, instead of
teaching him. Such is your ethic? Is the word "love" in that book?

Ninure Saunders

Sep 9, 2002, 11:52:11 AM9/9/02
In article <44fgdfhgh3374343...@usasuusa.com>,
u...@usaasuusa.com (USA USA) wrote:

-ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!

Then you are truly a bigot...

What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's
attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://www.geocities.com/ninure

The world's second most subversive document
http://www.geocities.com/ninure/declaration.html
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.ufmcc.com

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address

Len

Sep 9, 2002, 11:37:48 PM9/9/02
>-ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!

>Then you are truly a bigot...
>What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's
>attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....

Yes, I am. Any "religion" that teaches the killing of innocents is
justified is intolerable and I am obstinate in learning its tenants. I
further find any that subscribe to those issues should be dealt with
in a swift, sure, and final, similar to Mr. McVeigh.
And you?

Ninure Saunders

Sep 10, 2002, 10:55:57 AM9/10/02
In article <12qqnuc61hkdv5mh4...@4ax.com>, Len
<l...@sonic.net> wrote:

->-ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!
-
->Then you are truly a bigot...
->What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's
->attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....
-
-Yes, I am.

"Yes I am" what?

You are admiting to being a bigot?

Any "religion" that teaches the killing of innocents is

-justified is intolerable and I am obstinate in learning its tenants.

Are you sure obstinate is the word you meant to use here?

obstinate: enaciously unwilling to yield

Do you really mean to say that you are unwilling to yeild to learn the
tenants of Islam...finding out what it really teaches?

Like I said, Tim McVeigh supposedly was "fighting for the White Christian
race"....by your logic, no one needs to fuind out if if White Christians
teach that it is okay to blow up building full of people you percieve as
enmies, or to "make a point".

Any non-Christian who looks at what Tim McVeigh did, should according to
your logic say: "All I nee to know about Christianity I leatned when that
Federal Building was blown up".

- I further find any that subscribe to those issues should be dealt with
-in a swift, sure, and final, similar to Mr. McVeigh.

You want capitial punishement for "thoughts" and beliefs now?

-And you?

I'm for learning the truth......

Jim Kennemur

Sep 10, 2002, 12:17:15 PM9/10/02

"Len" <l...@sonic.net> wrote in message

"All I Needed to Know about Christianity I learned from Oklahoma City?"

Same non-logic.

Jim

Michael Falkner

Sep 10, 2002, 6:26:24 PM9/10/02
Kambei Shimada <sorry@2muchspam> wrote in message news:<6jlnnuslgrh8hn2qh...@4ax.com>...

And, of course, all the rest of the thread conveniently ignores that
the original idea of the post responding to the patriotic moron is
that 9-11-2002 is _TOMORROW_!!!!

Mike (Who would not be surprised in the least if a terra attack occurs
tomorrow, but...)

oldlib

Sep 10, 2002, 7:29:18 PM9/10/02
Kambei Shimada <sorry@2muchspam> wrote in message news:<6jlnnuslgrh8hn2qh...@4ax.com>...

Most Muslims want to kill non-Muslims and believe they have a God
given right to do so. That's what the Taliban leaders are telling us.

oldlib

Sep 10, 2002, 7:44:58 PM9/10/02
RainbowChri...@hotmail.com (Ninure Saunders) wrote in message news:<RainbowChristiannoh...@user-11218u0.dsl.mindspring.com>...

> In article <44fgdfhgh3374343...@usasuusa.com>,
> u...@usaasuusa.com (USA USA) wrote:
>
> -ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!
>

> Then you are truly a bigot...
>
> What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's
> attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....
>
> Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

The BIG difference Ninure, is that Tim McVeigh is considered a villian
by White American conservative males, while the murdering
perpetrators of 9/11/'01 are considered heros in the Islamic world.

Ninure Saunders

Sep 10, 2002, 8:54:53 PM9/10/02
In article <5319c364.0209...@posting.google.com>,
old...@mailandnews.com (oldlib) wrote:

-RainbowChri...@hotmail.com (Ninure Saunders) wrote in message
-> In article <44fgdfhgh3374343...@usasuusa.com>,
-> u...@usaasuusa.com (USA USA) wrote:
->
-> -ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!
->
->
-> Then you are truly a bigot...
->
-> What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's
-> attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....
->
-> Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
-
-The BIG difference Ninure, is that Tim McVeigh is considered a villian
-by White American conservative males, while the murdering
-perpetrators of 9/11/'01 are considered heros in the Islamic world.

BU;;SHIT.

McVeigh, and all the murderois White extremeist are HEROES to people like
you.....

"Tim McVeigh took justice into his own hands because the government refused to."
Linus Zimmerman, stooping so low as call the Oklahoma City bombing
"justice", 6/23/01

-On Mon, 25 May 1998 15:23:53 -0500, "dana raffaniello"
-danaraf...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
-
-no I prefer to shoot them. The only good liberal is one that has died.

"It is most fitting that 50,000 liberal New Yorkers died and less than 100
conservative military personnel. poetic justice."

~Aaron Kulkis, 9/11/01 referring to the terrorist attacks on that day.

Even your numver one media spokesperson has made this clear:

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that
John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people
like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making
them realize that they can be killed too. Otherwise they will turn out to
be outright traitors."
- Ann Coulter, at the Conservative Political Action Conference

And she recently said that her only regret was that Tim McVeigh was that
he didn't blow up the New York Times.

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay

Ellen Mercer

Sep 10, 2002, 10:05:07 PM9/10/02
RainbowChri...@hotmail.com (Ninure Saunders) wrote in message news:<RainbowChristiannoh...@user-11218tc.dsl.mindspring.com>...

> In article <12qqnuc61hkdv5mh4...@4ax.com>, Len
> <l...@sonic.net> wrote:

> Any "religion" that teaches the killing of innocents is
> -justified is intolerable and I am obstinate in learning its tenants.
>
> Are you sure obstinate is the word you meant to use here?
>
> obstinate: enaciously unwilling to yield
>
> Do you really mean to say that you are unwilling to yeild to learn the
> tenants of Islam...finding out what it really teaches?

I'd be interested in learning if any of MY tenants were of Islam- and
I'm not even a LANDLADY!

How DO you go about finding out if your tenants are of Islam, anyway?
Why, I'm downright obstinate in learning how.

carmine

Sep 10, 2002, 10:25:32 PM9/10/02
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Kennemur explaining logic, or the lack thereof...

That's like a blind man describing a painting by Monet.

Ninure Saunders

Sep 11, 2002, 10:58:15 AM9/11/02
In article <5535905a.0209...@posting.google.com>,
ellena...@aol.com (Ellen Mercer) wrote:

-RainbowChri...@hotmail.com (Ninure Saunders) wrote in message
-> In article <12qqnuc61hkdv5mh4...@4ax.com>, Len
-> <l...@sonic.net> wrote:
-
->
-> Any "religion" that teaches the killing of innocents is
-> -justified is intolerable and I am obstinate in learning its tenants.
->
-> Are you sure obstinate is the word you meant to use here?
->
-> obstinate: enaciously unwilling to yield
->
-> Do you really mean to say that you are unwilling to yeild to learn the
-> tenants of Islam...finding out what it really teaches?
->
-I'd be interested in learning if any of MY tenants were of Islam- and
-I'm not even a LANDLADY!

LOL!!!

-
-How DO you go about finding out if your tenants are of Islam, anyway?
-Why, I'm downright obstinate in learning how.

There all kins of books out there....and websites as well.

This one looked interesting:

http://www.islam-guide.com/ch3-16.htm

Jim Kennemur

Sep 11, 2002, 11:50:11 AM9/11/02

"oldlib" <old...@mailandnews.com> wrote in message

Many Americans seem to think that all Muslims are Taliban members.

They need to read this and get less ignorant:

http://islamicity.com/mosque/quran/

Jim

oldlib

Sep 11, 2002, 7:25:48 PM9/11/02
RainbowChri...@hotmail.com (Ninure Saunders) wrote in message news:<RainbowChristiannoh...@user-11218aa.dsl.mindspring.com>...

> In article <5319c364.0209...@posting.google.com>,
> old...@mailandnews.com (oldlib) wrote:
>
> -RainbowChri...@hotmail.com (Ninure Saunders) wrote in message
> -> In article <44fgdfhgh3374343...@usasuusa.com>,
> -> u...@usaasuusa.com (USA USA) wrote:
> ->
> -> -ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!
> ->
> ->
> -> Then you are truly a bigot...
> ->
> -> What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's
> -> attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....
> ->
> -> Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
> -
> -The BIG difference Ninure, is that Tim McVeigh is considered a villian
> -by White American conservative males, while the murdering
> -perpetrators of 9/11/'01 are considered heros in the Islamic world.
>
> BU;;SHIT.
>
> McVeigh, and all the murderois White extremeist are HEROES to people like
> you.....

Ah, so you have to resort to pesonal invective. I can do that too.
You are a fool and an ignorant one at that.
I can say that truthfully because you yourself have demonstrated it
often on the NG.

Len

Sep 14, 2002, 9:52:44 AM9/14/02
>> Yes, I am. Any "religion" that teaches the killing of innocents is
>> justified is intolerable and I am obstinate in learning its tenants. I
>> further find any that subscribe to those issues should be dealt with
>> in a swift, sure, and final, similar to Mr. McVeigh.
>> And you?

>"All I Needed to Know about Christianity I learned from Oklahoma City?"
>Same non-logic.

Did McVeigh "do it for Jesus"?
Don't think so.
Wasn't even a religious guy.

Len

Sep 14, 2002, 9:56:35 AM9/14/02
>-> -ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!

>-> What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's

>-> attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....

>-The BIG difference Ninure, is that Tim McVeigh is considered a villian

>-by White American conservative males, while the murdering
>-perpetrators of 9/11/'01 are considered heros in the Islamic world.

>BU;;SHIT.
>McVeigh, and all the murderois White extremeist are HEROES to people like
>you.....

Well, nice try for telling me who my heroes are, but no.

>"Tim McVeigh took justice into his own hands because the government refused to."
>Linus Zimmerman, stooping so low as call the Oklahoma City bombing

>-no I prefer to shoot them. The only good liberal is one that has died.

>"It is most fitting that 50,000 liberal New Yorkers died and less than 100
>conservative military personnel. poetic justice."
>
>~Aaron Kulkis, 9/11/01 referring to the terrorist attacks on that day.
>

>Even your numver one media spokesperson has made this clear:
>
>"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that
>John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people
>like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making
>them realize that they can be killed too. Otherwise they will turn out to
>be outright traitors."
>- Ann Coulter, at the Conservative Political Action Conference
>
>And she recently said that her only regret was that Tim McVeigh was that
>he didn't blow up the New York Times.

So, by your logic, Ann Coulter and the Taliban/Al Queda have a lot in
common?

Len

Sep 14, 2002, 10:13:57 AM9/14/02
>->-ALL I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2002!

>->Then you are truly a bigot...
>->What happened on 9/qq represents Islam in the same way Tim McVeigh's
>->attack in OK City represents all White American conservative males....

I am sorry. I believe a lot of "white conservative males" also
condemned McVeigh? Certainly those gov't agencies, bodies, laws, etc.
did.
If I recall his family received no money from them as well. Nor were
streets named after him. Nor do people name their children after him.
Oh, I forgot to tell you: they do that in other countries after
terrorist kill innocents.
McVeigh was a criminal and recognized as such,and dealt with as such.
Terrorists are not in their countries of origin, nor others who
believe in those same tenants of the shared faith.
Although Christianity has tortured the argument of justified war,
Jihad is not a tenants of Christianity, nor does they approach each
other.

>-Yes, I am.

>"Yes I am" what?
>You are admiting to being a bigot?

You sound surprise.
It is a reaction on your part often referred to as 'conditioning'.
I do discriminate. A boy is not a rat is not a roach. It is not "all
good" where I come from. And "everything is everything" is not a
tenants I can understand. I discriminate, and am obstinate when it
comes to torturous logic that tries to prove the killing of innocents
can be justified through changing of language and meaning of words.

> Any "religion" that teaches the killing of innocents is
>-justified is intolerable and I am obstinate in learning its tenants.

>Are you sure obstinate is the word you meant to use here?

It is in part, the definition of 'bigot'. Yes, I am sure.

>obstinate: enaciously unwilling to yield

Correct. I will not yield to everything. You will?

>Do you really mean to say that you are unwilling to yeild to learn the
>tenants of Islam...finding out what it really teaches?

I love your language "really". It is such an encompassing word.
Tell me, and take your time, what part justifies the killing of 9/11?
Like the Mormons that justified the killing of American Indians.
They too discovered a "tenant" and "interpreted" the Bible regarding
the "baptism of blood". Kill and Indian, he goes straight to heaven
since he was too stupid to understand "our" way. So they did him a
"favor" by killing him. Yeah.

>Like I said, Tim McVeigh supposedly was "fighting for the White Christian
>race"....by your logic, no one needs to fuind out if if White Christians
>teach that it is okay to blow up building full of people you percieve as
>enmies, or to "make a point".

Like YOU said. I didn't follow the "tenants" of McVeigh. Oh, BTW, he
was killed for his deeds, not thoughts.
Any way, is that what McVeigh said? He killed for white christians?
News to me. I really am too lazy to research news max dot. Can you
give me a HTTP site where it says that? A reputable site, not some
site of another bunch of crazies?
Oh, BTW, McVeigh was killed. By the gov't he hated. Kind of makes me
feel good. OK, not kinda. A lot better.

>- I further find any that subscribe to those issues should be dealt with
>-in a swift, sure, and final, similar to Mr. McVeigh.

>You want capitial punishement for "thoughts" and beliefs now?

Is that why we killed him?
I admit to not following that closely, but I thought it was for
something other than his thoughts and beliefs. No, really.

>-And you?

>I'm for learning the truth......

Oh. You will never find the truth. I can say that because I am a bigot
that knows your practices will only lead to more deception. No, I
don't want to learn your ways as indicated by your tag lines.
Be clear: I am a bigot.

Len

Sep 14, 2002, 10:42:41 AM9/14/02
>Many Americans seem to think that all Muslims are Taliban members.

>They need to read this and get less ignorant:
>http://islamicity.com/mosque/quran/

Opera won't load that site. Sorry.
But tell me: if all, or most, or a lot, of Muslims were Taliban, would
there still be peace in America? Or would we string up all those guys
say, this weekend?
Please, you are the "less ignorant".
We do not think so. Yes, a few of our stupids SAID
"inappropriate"stuff to folks and a couple crazies did stupid stuff,
but please don't feed the goat with shit like the above.
When you say "many Americans" we can technically respond by saying
"many Taliban in America" are ...............as there are "many"
Taliban in America. To many. But we DO NOT think many Muslims in
America are Taliban. As for "many" in the world? Well, that MAY BE
another story.

Jim Kennemur

Sep 14, 2002, 11:19:29 PM9/14/02

> >Many Americans seem to think that all Muslims are Taliban members.
>
> >They need to read this and get less ignorant:
> >http://islamicity.com/mosque/quran/
>
> Opera won't load that site. Sorry.

Maybe you overloaded your 286 processor.

> But tell me: if all, or most, or a lot, of Muslims were Taliban, would
> there still be peace in America? Or would we string up all those guys
> say, this weekend?

You won't be doing anything to the Taliban.

They are hiding in Pakistan.

> Please, you are the "less ignorant".

I agree with you on that one.

> We do not think so. Yes, a few of our stupids SAID
> "inappropriate"stuff to folks and a couple crazies did stupid stuff,
> but please don't feed the goat with shit like the above.

Feed the goat?

Are you from West Virginia?

> When you say "many Americans" we can technically respond by saying
> "many Taliban in America" are ...............as there are "many"
> Taliban in America.

Care to point out the large Taliban communities in the US?

>To many. But we DO NOT think many Muslims in
> America are Taliban. As for "many" in the world? Well, that MAY BE
> another story.

Calm down and try to gather your thoughts before you post.

Then read what you have posted before you send it.

See. You can be less ignorant without TOO much trouble.

Jim

Jim Kennemur

Sep 14, 2002, 11:24:04 PM9/14/02

> >> Yes, I am. Any "religion" that teaches the killing of innocents is
> >> justified is intolerable and I am obstinate in learning its tenants. I
> >> further find any that subscribe to those issues should be dealt with
> >> in a swift, sure, and final, similar to Mr. McVeigh.
> >> And you?
>
> >"All I Needed to Know about Christianity I learned from Oklahoma City?"
> >Same non-logic.
>
> Did McVeigh "do it for Jesus"?

He did it for "Jesus of Waco."

> Don't think so.

Your first two words sum up your argument.

> Wasn't even a religious guy.

Timmy was a white conservative Christian.

Like I posted above, same non-logic as the Subject Header.

Thanks for helping me to make my point.

Jim

Len

Sep 15, 2002, 11:38:53 AM9/15/02
>> >They need to read this and get less ignorant:
>> >http://islamicity.com/mosque/quran/

>> Opera won't load that site. Sorry.

>Maybe you overloaded your 286 processor.

OWW. That HURT. Badly. Yeah.
You ARE good.
For what, remains to be seen, but comedy can be ruled out.

>> But tell me: if all, or most, or a lot, of Muslims were Taliban, would
>> there still be peace in America? Or would we string up all those guys
>> say, this weekend?

>You won't be doing anything to the Taliban.
>They are hiding in Pakistan.

You got me again, Sharp, you are.

>> When you say "many Americans" we can technically respond by saying
>> "many Taliban in America" are ...............as there are "many"
>> Taliban in America.

>Care to point out the large Taliban communities in the US?

Well, if I could I would. But I think FBI picked up a couple
yesterday. You can help, if you want to. Can you?

> >To many. But we DO NOT think many Muslims in
>> America are Taliban. As for "many" in the world? Well, that MAY BE
>> another story.

>Calm down and try to gather your thoughts before you post.
>Then read what you have posted before you send it.
>See. You can be less ignorant without TOO much trouble.

Jim, thanks for you help. Seems logically consistent, though succinct.
So you may read it again, but don't strain the brain. Or not enough
left to strain?

Len

Sep 15, 2002, 12:06:39 PM9/15/02

>> >"All I Needed to Know about Christianity I learned from Oklahoma City?"
>> >Same non-logic.

>> Did McVeigh "do it for Jesus"?

>He did it for "Jesus of Waco."

As clear as McVeigh was, is your retort. With that kind of thinking
when will you 'fuzz out'?

>> Don't think so.

>Your first two words sum up your argument.

Now that was GOOD. And I am HURT.
But the third word "so" sums that up best.

>> Wasn't even a religious guy.

>Timmy was a white conservative Christian.

Says you. Forgot, you and God. And the diff?
But then so was that Wacco guy. But then he had colored folks living
there, and married some as well. So he too was a racist. Shudder.

>Like I posted above, same non-logic as the Subject Header.
>Thanks for helping me to make my point.

You dazzled me. Your point was...........?
Not worth bandwidth or what?