Embarrassing week for Ken Pangborn

1 view

fre...@freedom.org

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/17/00
Scott Brown, one of Ken's "model clients", was arrested for child abuse
this week. Ken is now trying to distance himself from his pal in an
effort to save face.

Lou Owen

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/17/00
Freedom

It's always that way. When a women in distress walks into a room full of men
its always the child abuser or harasser of women who is first in line to
help with the other a close second. It's been my experience that the worst
abusers of women are the guys with the pro-fem line. Most are just slimballs
looking to get laid. I know its ironic that those with the least respect
for women talk the women first talk. You can bet your ass that the pro-fem
men here probably treat women in real life like shit.

Lou
<fre...@freedom.org> wrote in message

PangK

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/17/00

more spew from David Moore, fre...@anet.com

>Scott Brown, one of Ken's "model clients", was arrested for child abuse
this week. Ken is now trying to distance himself from his pal in an
effort to save face.

No David, you problem is that Mr. Bown was NEVER a client of ours. No need to
distance from anyone.

I R A Darth Aggie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/18/00
On 18 Jun 2000 16:39:50 -0000,
fre...@freedom.org <fre...@freedom.org>, in
<RSJ84LWZ366...@anonymous.poster> wrote:
+ On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:34:21 GMT hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
+ wrote:
+
+ >On 17 Jun 2000 15:13:30 -0000, fre...@freedom.org <fre...@freedom.org> wrote:
+ > : Scott Brown, one of Ken's "model clients", was arrested for child abuse
+ > : this week. Ken is now trying to distance himself from his pal in an
+ > : effort to save face.
+ >
+ >What does this thread have to do with Florida?
+
+ This thread relates to a man who is claiming to be an attorney, and is
+ practicing law without a license in the state of Florida.

Here, Moore. A phone number for you:

The Florida Bar Association, Unlicensed Practice of Law: 1-850-561-5840

I bet you don't call. I bet you haven't got the stones to call. Shit
or get off the pot.

+ information. Or maybe not....in any case it does relate to the state
+ of Florida.

Only in your feeble mind...

James
The Bill of Rights is paid in Responsibilities - Jean McGuire
To cure your perl CGI problems, please look at:
<url:http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/FAQs/cgi/idiots-guide.html>

Fred Burgess-123456

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/19/00

On Jun 18, 2000 12:39pm, FRE...@FREEDOM.ORG wrote to ALL:

F> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:34:21 GMT hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
F> wrote:

>>On 17 Jun 2000 15:13:30 -0000, fre...@freedom.org <fre...@freedom.org>

>>Owrote:

>> : Scott Brown, one of Ken's "model clients", was arrested for child abuse

>> : this week. Ken is now trying to distance himself from his pal in an

>> : effort to save face.

>>What does this thread have to do with Florida?

F> This thread relates to a man who is claiming to be an attorney, and is
F> practicing law without a license in the state of Florida. The man also
F> has a criminal record for statutory rape in Wisconsin, and has
F> threatened to rape numerous other women. People in Florida who might
F> have this man as their neighbor might be interested in this
F> information. Or maybe not....in any case it does relate to the state
F> of Florida.

F> What would you have
>>us Floridians do with the information?
>>
>>[fl.config added]

F> Do what you will with it.

No, none of this has anything to do with the State of Florida. And if you had
bothered to read any of the EMAIL we have sent you, you would get the hint and
GET LOST!

... Platinum Xpress & Wildcat!..... Nice!!!!

freedom

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/19/00

Since I never gave anyone permission to communicate with me via e-mail,
you shouldn't be surprised that I haven't read or responded to any of
it.

I will continue to say and do as I please. This is a public newsgroup.

Lang B

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00
In article <RSJ84LWZ366...@anonymous.poster>, fre...@freedom.org
writes:

>>On 17 Jun 2000 15:13:30 -0000, fre...@freedom.org <fre...@freedom.org>

>wrote:
>> : Scott Brown, one of Ken's "model clients", was arrested for child abuse
>> : this week. Ken is now trying to distance himself from his pal in an
>> : effort to save face.
>>
>>What does this thread have to do with Florida?
>

>This thread relates to a man who is claiming to be an attorney, and is

>practicing law without a license in the state of Florida. The man also

>has a criminal record for statutory rape in Wisconsin, and has

>threatened to rape numerous other women. People in Florida who might

>have this man as their neighbor might be interested in this

>information. Or maybe not....in any case it does relate to the state

>of Florida.

In your mind Moore. You are out to harm Pangborn in anyway you can.
What gets me here is that you now claim that Pangborn is a sex offender
out of Wisconsin, and all before you claimed he was a sex offender ONLY
in Florida. You even claim that I am one here in Arizona.

Wisconsin, like Florida, like Arizona, and like your home state of Illinois,
has on the Web a list of sex offenders from that state. NO EVEIDENCE
exists to back up your claims.

People in Florida have a right to know what sort of users ANET supports.
And you are the finest example of the trash ANET supports.

I R A Darth Aggie

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00
On 19 Jun 2000 22:51:50 -0000,
freedom <fre...@freedom.org>, in
<IOBTBBD136696.7859953704@anonymous.poster> wrote:

+ I will continue to say and do as I please. This is a public newsgroup.

Yes, you will continue making a spectacle of yourself in public.

PangK

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00
>From: fre...@freedom.org (freedom)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>>No, none of this has anything to do with the State of Florida. And if you
had bothered to read any of the EMAIL we have sent you, you would get the hint
and
GET LOST!

>Since I never gave anyone permission to communicate with me via e-mail,

you shouldn't be surprised that I haven't read or responded to any of it. I

will continue to say and do as I please. This is a public newsgroup.

In other simple ANET words... FUCK YOU I will TRASH any newsgroup I like..The
OLD DAVID MOROE line. Same thing you said to the people in Milwaukee Genera,
Utah General, Nashville general, Wisconsin general and other newsgroups.

TYPICAL DAVID MOORE

TYPICAL ANET USER

PangK

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00

David Moore said:

>+ I will continue to say and do as I please. This is a public newsgroup.

And you responded:

>Yes, you will continue making a spectacle of yourself in public.

Somehow this just doesn't dawn on Moore, who THINKS he is building a VAST
following of support in this behavior. he REALLY thinks he is loved and
respected and that he is succeeding in trashing me.
He REALLY believes that!

And what is SAD is that ANET continues to shield this turkey and make the rest
of us have to LIVE with him.

PangK

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00
>From: nowh...@aol.com (Lang B)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>What gets me here is that you now claim that Pangborn is a sex offender out of
Wisconsin, and all before you claimed he was a sex offender ONLY in Florida.
You even claim that I am one here in Arizona.

And Davey will PROVE this when YOU admit to having killed cock robin..

Isn't it FUN that Moore the imbecille STILL can't figure out HOW to get on the
tampa.general newsgroup... POOR BABY he can't find it so he thinks it doesn't
exist.

PangK

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00
>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

>Newsgroups: alt.mens-rights, alt.men.alpha, soc.men, fl.general, fl.config

>I'm not sure this isn't a whole problem, freedom. You're in the best
>position of anyone here to actually do anything about the things
>you're unhappy with that can be dealt with.

Moore is BSing you. NONE of the things he claims has a SHRED of truth to it.

Perhaps you missed that he posts from an ANONYMOUS REMAILER. IF David were to
file a complaint with the Florida Bar, he would be requited to provide his REAL
name and adress, and of course that would be provided to me to use against him
in legal action. While Moore isn't a particularly bright fellow, which his
postings indicate, he isn't quite that suicidal. He is not going to take any
step where he can't create some air of deniability.

> Was the (assuming there was one) UPL complaint processed properly?

None from David. And the Bar seldom screws up. And when it does it is
typically in the direction of being overly reactive to a UPL complaint.

>So to get there I guess one would have to know if and when the UPL
>complaint was filed. Could you help me out here?

No he can't. He's LYING!

Fred Burgess-546879

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00

On Jun 19, 2000 06:51pm, FRE...@FREEDOM.ORG wrote to ALL:

>>No, none of this has anything to do with the State of Florida. And if you

>>Nhad

>>bothered to read any of the EMAIL we have sent you, you would get the hint

>>band
>>GET LOST!

F> Since I never gave anyone permission to communicate with me via e-mail,
F> you shouldn't be surprised that I haven't read or responded to any of
F> it.

F> I will continue to say and do as I please. This is a public newsgroup.

Hmmm ... funny ... if you do not wish to receive email, then you should REMOVE
it from your webpage.

As for doing as you please, wrong answer bubba. Continued abuse of this
newsgroup will get your account terminated.

PangK

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00
>From: fred.burg...@d12.netpluscom.com (Fred Burgess-546879)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>Hmmm ... funny ... if you do not wish to receive email, then you should REMOVE
it from your webpage.

>As for doing as you please, wrong answer bubba. Continued abuse of this
newsgroup will get your account terminated.

Fred I have a small problem here, in the previous post you claimed that Moore
was "NOT" a user at ANET. You claimed that Jeff Liggett had assured you of this
personally. Now HERE you refer to having gone to Moore's website AT ANET.
Which is it Fred? Either he IS a user or he isn't. If he HAS a website there
and an email account he IS an ANET user! Unless you have some explanation of
why having a website and POP3 account would NOT count. I'd love to hear that.

And IF he is NOT a user at ANET, what account is he going to lose? The
anonymous remailer?

Liggett has had complaints from system administrators BEGGING him to curtail
Moore's spam of their newsgroups. So far Liggett's response has been to tell
them to FOAD! I and many others gave up on Liggett doing ANYTHING two years
ago. He is Moore's protector. IF he told you Moore was not a user and you
believed him after visiting Moore's ANET website,
it doesn't say much for your truth filters Fred.

Fred Burgess-12315464

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00

On Jun 20, 2000 03:53pm, PA...@AOL.COM wrote to ALL:

>>From: fred.burg...@d12.netpluscom.com (Fred Burgess-546879)
>>Newsgroups: fl.general

>>Hmmm ... funny ... if you do not wish to receive email, then you should

>>HREMOVE
P> it from your webpage.

>>As for doing as you please, wrong answer bubba. Continued abuse of this

P> newsgroup will get your account terminated.

P> Fred I have a small problem here, in the previous post you claimed that
P> Moore was "NOT" a user at ANET. You claimed that Jeff Liggett had
P> assured you of this personally. Now HERE you refer to having gone to
P> Moore's website AT ANET. Which is it Fred? Either he IS a user or he
P> isn't. If he HAS a website there and an email account he IS an ANET
P> user! Unless you have some explanation of why having a website and
P> POP3 account would NOT count. I'd love to hear that.

P> And IF he is NOT a user at ANET, what account is he going to lose? The
P> anonymous remailer?

P> Liggett has had complaints from system administrators BEGGING him to
P> curtail Moore's spam of their newsgroups. So far Liggett's response
P> has been to tell them to FOAD! I and many others gave up on Liggett
P> doing ANYTHING two years ago. He is Moore's protector. IF he told you
P> Moore was not a user and you believed him after visiting Moore's ANET
P> website, it doesn't say much for your truth filters Fred.

Read the message. I know what I said, I do not need YOU or HIM to try to
twist what I said. I have copies of my posts. I told you what I was TOLD.
Not what I believe.

As for having a website ... gee ... I have several sites, and they are not on
my ISP's servers. This is one way of having an Email account and Website
separately. Use that head of yours for something besides bashings pecans
with.

If you have PROOF that Mr Ligget is "Protecting" him, then you need to go the
upstream of ANet.

Still, both of you need to learn to use your KILLFILES and ignore each other.

pingk

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/20/00

Subject: Re: Embarrassing months for crossposters
Date: 06/20/2000
Author: PangK <pa...@aol.com>

>From: fre...@freedom.org (freedom)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>>No, none of this has anything to do with the State of
Florida. And if you

had bothered to read any of the EMAIL we have sent you, you
would get the hint and
GET LOST!

>Since I never gave anyone permission to communicate with me
via e-mail,

you shouldn't be surprised that I haven't read or responded

to any of it. I will continue to say and do as I please.

This is a public
newsgroup.

In other simple ANET words... FUCK YOU I will TRASH any
newsgroup I like..The OLD DAVID MOROE line. Same thing you
said
to the people in Milwaukee Genera, Utah General, Nashville
general, Wisconsin general and other newsgroups.

TYPICAL DAVID MOORE

TYPICAL ANET USER

What about you, Mr. Pangborn? John Thompson, Nancy
Kopfhammer,Mr. Bloch and others have asked you not to post on
wi.general. You were told to get lost from uwm.general for
making false claims about the degree that you never earned
from there, passing yourself off as a child psychologist with
non-existent credentials from the University of Wisconsin.
You were kicked off of milw.general. People here on
fl.general have asked you to go away repeatedly. You have
been asked to leave alt.psychology, alt.true-crime and
sci.psychology.psychotherapy. Clean up your own back yard
before you start slinging mud on someone else. You're as
hated on fl.general by people who actually live in Florida as
you are everywhere else only when people tell you to leave
you pretend that they're not talking to you. We are. You're
a trouble maker. You cause flame wars. You are rude. You
are insensitive. You pick on people. You are ignorant of
the law, of father's rights, of politics, of psychology, of
everything you post about. In short, Mr. Pangborn, you're
stupid and we don't want you here. This was posted
anonymously because you are also reputed to be an email
harrasser. Is there anyone here on fl.general who disagrees
with me when I say that this group was a lot better off
before Pangborn got here?

PangK

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/21/00
>From: "pingk" anon...@cotse.com
>Newsgroups: fl.general

in other words DAVID MOORE,
fre...@ANET.com

> What about you, Mr. Pangborn? John Thompson, Nancy Kopfhammer,Mr. Bloch
and others have asked you not to post on
wi.general.

David, you mistake their messages to YOU for ones to me.

>You were told to get lost from uwm.general for making false claims about the
degree that you never earned
from there, passing yourself off as a child psychologist with non-existent
credentials from the University of Wisconsin.

BY YOU David. Hardly a FACT. I still post there when I care to. YOU, however
have NO connection to the University other than to HARASS me!

>You were kicked off of milw.general.

WRONG, you were. I still participate there.

>People here on fl.general have asked you to go away repeatedly.

You have, yes. But then David you are NOT from Florida!

>You have been asked to leave alt.psychology, alt.true-crime and
sci.psychology.psychotherapy.

Always by YOU..

>You're as hated on fl.general by people who actually live in Florida as
you are everywhere else only when people tell you to leave you pretend that
they're not talking to you. We are

David, YOU are NOT impressive at all!

>You are ignorant of
>the law, of father's rights, of politics, of psychology, of
>everything you post about. In short, Mr. Pangborn, you're
>stupid and we don't want you here.

Oh Davey, bet you stored that from when you were 12.

>Is there anyone here on fl.general who disagrees
>with me when I say that this group was a lot better off
>before Pangborn got here?

How would YOU know Moore? You are not from Florida and NEVER read this
newsgroup till you came in to harass me. GO BACK TO CHICAGO jerkoff!
SPAM your own newsgroup. (Mr. Chciken won't he has been threatened with night
visitors. And in Chicago that could be fatal.)

PangK

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/22/00
>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

> : Perhaps you missed that he posts from an ANONYMOUS REMAILER.
>
>That'd be *impossible* to miss. The individual using the remailer
>appears to have been dogging you in wi.* . What's up with that?

WHen Moore was a kid, he got beat up every day by every other kid in school.
He was a GEEK. So computeres were he ONLY outlet and his way of compensating
for being so inferior to the rest of the kids in school. He is now nearing 40
and STILL: behaving as he did when he was 13.

THAT is what is up with it. Except the nastier he gets the more he fails.

>Having given the anonymous person the benefit of the doubt I'm
>discouraged that he's not yet favored me with a reply :(

Well he WAS kicked out of the Marines, and is YELLOW to the core. He's a BIG
MAN on usenet but in person he is a COWARD!

Fred Burgess

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/22/00

"PangK" <pa...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
> >Newsgroups: fl.general
>

> WHen Moore was a kid, he got beat up every day by every other kid in
school.
> He was a GEEK. So computeres were he ONLY outlet and his way of
compensating
> for being so inferior to the rest of the kids in school. He is now nearing
40
> and STILL: behaving as he did when he was 13.

Do you know him personally? No? THen leave him alone. You want him to
leave you alone, then you should be the bigger man, and IGNORE HIM!

> Well he WAS kicked out of the Marines, and is YELLOW to the core. He's a
BIG
> MAN on usenet but in person he is a COWARD!

Proof?? Where is your proof? Get copies of his DD-214 and PROVE what you
are saying.

PangK

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/23/00
>From: "Fred Burgess" tcl...@NOSPAMnetpluscom.com
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>Do you know him personally? No? THen leave him alone. You want him to
>leave you alone, then you should be the bigger man, and IGNORE HIM!

SOrt of Fred, he has had this WAR for almost 4 years. He has stalked several
women, invited the RAPE of several children. He is a CHARMING lad! No you can't
just ignore Davey. He's like cancer.

>Proof?? Where is your proof? Get copies of his DD-214 and PROVE what you
>are saying.

It HAS been proved repeatedly.

Fred Burgess

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/23/00

"PangK" <pa...@aol.com> wrote in message

And how has it been proven?? I want to see his DD-214. Do you have copies
of these?

If you do not know him personally, ie met him face to face, then you do NOT
know him. Just ignore him.

freedom001

Jun 23, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/23/00

"Fred Burgess" <tcl...@NOSPAMnetpluscom.com> wrote:

>"PangK" <pa...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> >From: "Fred Burgess" tcl...@NOSPAMnetpluscom.com
>> >Newsgroups: fl.general
>>

>> >Do you know him personally? No? THen leave him alone. You
want him to
>> >leave you alone, then you should be the bigger man, and
IGNORE HIM!

>> SOrt of Fred, he has had this WAR for almost 4 years. He has
stalked
>several
>> women, invited the RAPE of several children. He is a CHARMING
lad! No you
>can't
>> just ignore Davey. He's like cancer.
>>

>> >Proof?? Where is your proof? Get copies of his DD-214 and
PROVE what
>you
>> >are saying.
>> >

>> It HAS been proved repeatedly.
>
>And how has it been proven?? I want to see his DD-214. Do you
have copies
>of these?

At one time, he claimed that he had seen it. Then he backpedaled and claimed that he had only seen
"general information made available from an investigation". Another time, he claimed that a "mystery
sergeant" who had served with me had shared this information with him.

Yet another time, he claimed that he had gotten this information from the fictional courthouse in 29
Palms, California, where he and 1900 other people went to request my (civilian) divorce paperwork.

He also claimed that my reenlistment code was an RE-1B. He later backpedaled on this when he
found out that RE-1B wasn't a bad reenlistment code....he then claimed that a records clerk had
spilled coffee on the DD-214, and that it was really an RE-4B.

He also claimed that there was a restraining order stating that I was to stay "1,000 miles" from my
ex-wife and child at all times.

All of this, and the man doesn't even know my correct name.

>If you do not know him personally, ie met him face to face, then
you do NOT
>know him. Just ignore him.

Ken has been given several opportunities to meet me face to face. He has chickened out each time.

PangK

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/24/00
>From: "Fred Burgess" tcl...@NOSPAMnetpluscom.com
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>If you do not know him personally, ie met him face to face, then you do NOT

know him. Just ignore him.

Doesn't work. And he does NOT want to meet me face to face.Lat time he said
he would, he wound up hiding under his kid's crib when I was in Chicago.

PangK

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/24/00
>From: "freedom001" anon...@cotse.com
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>At one time, he claimed that he had seen it. Then he backpedaled and claimed
>that he had only seen
>"general information made available from an investigation". Another time, he
>claimed that a "mystery
>sergeant" who had served with me had shared this information with him.

Gee David, that's not what I said. I said I had been shown a copy from one of
thew women (a woman in California) you had been harassing. Along with the
restraining order against you from your first wife. Which you ADMITTED was
real. And later I spoke to a Sergeant who had been assigned to the same unit in
California as you had been David. He was the husband of ONE of the women you
blackmailed into havign sex with you. ONE of the reasons you didn't go for 30
in the Corps...

>Yet another time, he claimed that he had gotten this information from the
fictional courthouse in 29 Palms, California, where he and 1900 other people
went to request my (civilian) divorce paperwork.

SAN BERTNADINO Davey! And only a few people asked for copies.

>He also claimed that my reenlistment code was an RE-1B.

Nope that was somebody else. One of the FORMER members of your MASSIVE
"COALITION" members Davey. One of the MANY "deserters" you've had like your
enemy Bryan Lang. Like Karl Chase and oh so MANY others who have left
Operation Desert Moore....

>He also claimed that there was a restraining order stating that I was to stay
"1,000 miles" from my ex-wife and child at all times.

Nope. 1000 FEET.

>Ken has been given several opportunities to meet me face to face. He has
>chickened out each time.

Gee Davey I was just IN Chicago. Flew hoime TODAY on ATA airlines... Flight
505. POOR DAVEY.... When I told you I was there, what did you do?????? HID
AGAIN!!

Lang B

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/25/00
In article <2000062317...@anon.cotse.com>, "freedom001"
<anon...@cotse.com> writes:

>Yet another time, he claimed that he had gotten this information from the
>fictional courthouse in 29
>Palms, California, where he and 1900 other people went to request my
>(civilian) divorce paperwork.

Duh! It was YOU who acknowledge that incident under one of you many
past screennames [which you now deny ever using] several years ago.
Also Pangborn never claimed that 1,900 other people went to 29 Palms
to review your divorce papers. THAT is another one of your lies Moore.

>He also claimed that my reenlistment code was an RE-1B. He later
>backpedaled on this when he found out that RE-1B wasn't a
>bad reenlistment code....he then claimed that a records clerk had
>spilled coffee on the DD-214, and that it was really an RE-4B.

Bullshit Moore! It was NOT Pangborn who claimed your discharge was an
RE-4B! That was ANOTHER USER from an ISP other then AOL! Here is
that message that was posted on alt.dads-rights.unmoderated on or about
March 30, 2000 under the subject heading of "Revisit of David's DD-214"

******START REPOST*******************
Anonymous <nob...@noisebox.dhs.org> writes:

>I misread David Moore's DD-214 form which I posted about last week. I'd
>said that David's reenlistment code was RE-1B. It actually reads
>RE-4B. Because of a rather poor photocopying job, the "4" looked like a
>"1". Sorry for the miscue.
>
>And for the record, 4B IS about the worse code one could get. It is
>only awarded when someone is unfit for service, either because of bad
>conduct or mentally unfit.
*******END REPOST************************

You just ADDED the part of spilled coffee. That WAS NOT in the original
post [quoted above] from an anonymous user. You have been caught in
a lie once again Mr. Moore!

*************************************
Subj: The Truth
Date: 3/21/00 8:23:05 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From: fathers...@dragoncon.net
To: nowh...@aol.com

I have a copy of my military discharge which I'm about to scan and make
available to various individuals in the newsgroups. [snip]
************************************

So where is that scanned copy of your military discharge paperwork? You
said you were going to make it available. So where is it?

Also, for your added enjoyment, here is another post about your DD214:

*********START REPOST*******************
Subject: Re: David's DD-214 Results
From: NoWhere9
To: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Date: 3/25/00

In article <c8dd2756af7e3218...@noisebox.dhs.org>, Anonymous
<nob...@noisebox.dhs.org> writes:

>I sent for David's discharge paperwork given the information which we
>have about him. Despite what has been claimed, I did not need to have
>permission from David to do so.
>
>It looks like Ken was correct in his statements about David. David
>Moore was given a reenlistment code of RE-1B, which means NOT APPROVED
>FOR REENLISTMENT. Typically this is given when the service member has
>too many court martials. Meaning that the Corps had had enough of him.
>
>Oh, Davy. Will you now stomp your feet in anger and threaten more 12
>year old children?

OOPS!!

You did the ONE THING that David did not want ANYONE to do:
Send for a copy of his DD214. Yet David kept ranting about his
discharge status to the point some developed a strong desire to
know exactly what type of discharge he had. If he had chosen
to IGNORE the stuff about his discharge AND not forge messages,
things might have died down, and things forgotten.
*********END REPOST*****************************

So please tell us: What was your MOS that was SO critical that you were
NOT allowed to re-enlist by order of the CMC [RB1B]?

Lang B

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/25/00
In article <sl6pb83...@corp.supernews.com>, "Fred Burgess"
<tcl...@NOSPAMnetpluscom.com> writes:

>> >Proof?? Where is your proof? Get copies of his DD-214 and PROVE what
>you
>> >are saying.
>> >

>> It HAS been proved repeatedly.
>
>And how has it been proven?? I want to see his DD-214. Do you have copies
>of these?

You can request a copy for yourself. You will need Moore's SSN and DOB.
Both of which have been posted here before, and in alt.dads-rights.unmoderated.

>If you do not know him personally, ie met him face to face, then you do NOT
>know him. Just ignore him.

You can NOT 'just ignore" Moore. He will make thing up, post anything he
can to discredit another user. He made up stories about me: He had claimed
WITHOUT proof that I somehow worked for the City of Tucson, was fired from
the City, was arrested for things ranging from violation of a R.O. to child
abuse, attempted to kill my kid, beat my ex up, etc, etc. All his allegations
were without proof -- despirt his claims.

freedom001

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/25/00

nowh...@aol.com (Lang B) was told by Ken Pangborn to say:

>In article <2000062317...@anon.cotse.com>, "freedom001"
><anon...@cotse.com> writes:
>
>>Yet another time, he claimed that he had gotten this
information from the
>>fictional courthouse in 29
>>Palms, California, where he and 1900 other people went to
request my
>>(civilian) divorce paperwork.
>
>Duh! It was YOU who acknowledge that incident under one of you
many
>past screennames [which you now deny ever using] several years
ago.

I never "acknowledged" any such thing. You really need to start thinking for yourself and stop letting
others tell you what to think. I served in 29 Palms for six years...and I'm well aware that there's no
courthouse there. Still, anyone who wanted to look into the matter for themselves and determine the
truth on there own (I guess that excludes you, though) could easily ascertain this in about five minutes
through yahoo.com or any one of hundreds of search engines.

Speaking of which, Lyin' Bryan, it seems that nowadays, when you enter "Ken Pangborn" into a
search engine, most of the returns point to URLs describing Ken's abuse and cyberstalking. Won't be
long till your name and e-mail address does the same thing....

>Also Pangborn never claimed that 1,900 other people went to 29
Palms
>to review your divorce papers.

It's just getting too easy to prove that Ken and his various sock-puppets are chronic liars. Oh well,
here goes again, in Ken Pangborn's own words:

From: pa...@aol.com
Subject: Responding to a SOCIOPATH from Bolingbrook
Date: 09 Jul 1998 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: fl.general

In article <6o0o3g$e1$1...@basement.replay.com>,
nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) wrote:

> Associate Professor Lev Dermer was asked by Ken Pangborn to post the article above so that we
would be impressed by
his being able to lie to someone from his ole alma mater.

Pretty hefty allegation there David. Got omething beside your MOUTH to back
up your claim he is lying?

> Ken just happened to forget to mention to his pal that he was banned from
posting by AOl because of his own net abuse.

Yeah, I know. You've been making that claim now for nine months, and Spazzy
has been making it for two years. Why is it that YOU keep going through ISP's
like most people go through clean pairs of socks and *I* am STILL on AOL clown? Gee and I learn
yesterday that your gal
Spazzy was AGAIN barred from
Dejanews. Why don't YOU explain that?

> He also forgot to mention that he had contacted the employer of Stacy Alexander's husband to try to
get him fired over the fact
that Stacy posted por-choice articles on Usenet in opposition to Ken Pangborn's B.S.

Nope. NOT TRUE! Another one of your PARANOID DELUSIONS! I have told her I
did as a warning that two COULD play the game SHE plays! Didn't work though.
Threats NEVER work with a sociopath.

> He also failed to mention that he is under investigation for his abuse by the ASTC, the police and
by the Florida State Bar
Association.

No HE didn't forget to tell anything. While YOU have BOMBARDED both organizations with literally
thousands of pages of your
raging bullshit, BOTH
have given them the attention they were due and SHREDDED them for paper recycling. BTW, you and
Spazzy are both now in
the bit bucket at dozens of
official locations as "WHACKOS."

> Another thing that Ken Pangborn didn't mention to the kindly associate professor when he, like a
coward, went squealing and
whining to ask if he's post in his defense is that he posted a lot of false information about David
Moore online...things like
Dave's alleged dishonorable discharge from the military, things saying that Dave had beaten his
wife.

TRY, David, TRY to get it accurate. I posted that you were cashiered from
the Maris and given a GENERAL Discharge that was later upgraded to an Honorable, for the
convinience of the service. As to
the SPOUSE ABUSE, that
came from PUBLIC RECORDS bub! Your divorce in 29 Palms California. BTW, in
you making a STINK about it, I hear the file has become the most popular file
in courthouse history with over 1900 people calling to verify the contents.
You are a HIT David. YOU are the IDIOT who puts his dirty linen in public.

Lang B

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00
In article <2000062600...@anon.cotse.com>, "freedom001"
<anon...@cotse.com> writes:

>>>Yet another time, he claimed that he had gotten this
>information from the
>>>fictional courthouse in 29
>>>Palms, California, where he and 1900 other people went to
>request my
>>>(civilian) divorce paperwork.
>>
>>Duh! It was YOU who acknowledge that incident under one of you
>many
>>past screennames [which you now deny ever using] several years
>ago.
>
>I never "acknowledged" any such thing.

Yep. Just like you deny that you used the name Val...@aol.com.....
The folks that have been here for a while KNOW David. But PLEASE
deny away. It only makes you look like a fool to all but Wilbur Streett.

>You really need to start thinking for yourself and stop letting
>others tell you what to think.

LOL!! This coming from someone who CLAIMS that Pangborn PAYS me
to write stuff about you! You're a joke Moore, and the sad part is you
don't know it.

>I served in 29 Palms for six years...and I'm well aware that there's no
>courthouse there.

There is a court that serves 29 Palms dipshit.

>Speaking of which, Lyin' Bryan, it seems that nowadays, when you enter "Ken
>Pangborn" into a
>search engine, most of the returns point to URLs describing Ken's abuse and
>cyberstalking. Won't be
>long till your name and e-mail address does the same thing....

Entertaining threats!! Oh JOY!! Just like you threatened to post messages
about me in other newsgroups in the E-mail you denied sending! But when you
enter Ken's name in something like Hotbot, you DO NOT find what you claim.

As to that site from Canada and Liz's site, both of those sites are DOWN!
Only Liar Davey Poo's site is still up.

Let's all say it now: I pissed Davey boy off!! ROTFLMAO!!

You're a wimp Davey. You are too much of a yellowbelly coward to admit
that you have made blunders! Just like the gradeschool bully.

>>Also Pangborn never claimed that 1,900 other people went to 29
>Palms
>>to review your divorce papers.
>
>It's just getting too easy to prove that Ken and his various sock-puppets are
>chronic liars.

Yep. Pangborn said he HEARD that 1900 people CALLED. You said they
WENT to 29 Palms! A big difference Davey poo.

And thanks for reposting that. It just proved that you play with words [and
a few other things too]. You also proved youself a LIAR once again!

Mind you that YOU Davey poo keep saying that Pangborn alleged that you
had a dishonorable discharge. Yet in your repost you must have failed to
see the part where Ken said "GENERAL DISCHARGE LATER UPGRADED
TO AN HONORABLE" discharge. If you had noticed, I am sure you would
have done one of those nice little editing jobs of yours......

You just reposted PROOF that YOU are the LIAR! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

>Oh well,
>here goes again, in Ken Pangborn's own words:

> TRY, David, TRY to get it accurate. I posted that you were cashiered from

Anonymous

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00

Obviously. But it's not IN 29 Palms, which was your leader's claim.

>>Speaking of which, Lyin' Bryan, it seems that nowadays, when you enter "Ken
>>Pangborn" into a
>>search engine, most of the returns point to URLs describing Ken's abuse and
>>cyberstalking. Won't be
>>long till your name and e-mail address does the same thing....
>
>Entertaining threats!! Oh JOY!! Just like you threatened to post messages
>about me in other newsgroups in the E-mail you denied sending! But when you
>enter Ken's name in something like Hotbot, you DO NOT find what you claim.

Obviously, you didn't actually try it to see for yourself. Not
surprising.

>As to that site from Canada and Liz's site, both of those sites are DOWN!
>Only Liar Davey Poo's site is still up.

Obviously, you didn't actually try it to see for yourself. Not
surprising.

>Let's all say it now: I pissed Davey boy off!! ROTFLMAO!!
>
>You're a wimp Davey. You are too much of a yellowbelly coward to admit
>that you have made blunders! Just like the gradeschool bully.
>
>>>Also Pangborn never claimed that 1,900 other people went to 29
>>Palms
>>>to review your divorce papers.
>>
>>It's just getting too easy to prove that Ken and his various sock-puppets are
>>chronic liars.
>
>Yep. Pangborn said he HEARD that 1900 people CALLED. You said they
>WENT to 29 Palms! A big difference Davey poo.

And of course, you're gullible enough to believe that 1900 people would
actually care enough about some internet flame war to "call".

>And thanks for reposting that. It just proved that you play with words [and
>a few other things too]. You also proved youself a LIAR once again!
>
>Mind you that YOU Davey poo keep saying that Pangborn alleged that you
>had a dishonorable discharge. Yet in your repost you must have failed to
>see the part where Ken said "GENERAL DISCHARGE LATER UPGRADED
>TO AN HONORABLE" discharge.

Which is a lie. Which, I believe, was my entire point.

Fred Burgess-fl.general

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00

On Jun 25, 2000 05:17pm, NOWH...@AOL.COM wrote to ALL:

>>And how has it been proven?? I want to see his DD-214. Do you have copies
>>of these?

N> You can request a copy for yourself. You will need Moore's SSN and DOB.
N> Both of which have been posted here before, and in
N> alt.dads-rights.unmoderated.

>>If you do not know him personally, ie met him face to face, then you do NOT
>>know him. Just ignore him.

N> You can NOT 'just ignore" Moore. He will make thing up, post anything he
N> can to discredit another user. He made up stories about me: He had
N> claimed WITHOUT proof that I somehow worked for the City of Tucson, was
N> fired from the City, was arrested for things ranging from violation of a
N> R.O. to child abuse, attempted to kill my kid, beat my ex up, etc, etc.
N> All his allegations were without proof -- despirt his claims.

Whatever Ken or David, or whatever you are calling yourself today.

The posting of an persons Social Security Number is a crime.

And seeing as you are too chickensh1t to use your REAL name in the post
anywhere indicates that YOU are David/Ken.

So, you have made it to my killfile along with the other TWITS!

PangK

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00
>From: "freedom001" anon...@cotse.com
>Newsgroups: fl.genera

a/k/a/ DAVID MOORE of ANET

><anon...@cotse.com> writes:

Shhhh he DENIES he is David Moore.

>I served in 29 Palms for six years...and I'm well aware that there's no
courthouse there.

Well actually there IS, but *I* said San Bernadino!

>Still, anyone who wanted to look into the matter for themselves and determine
the truth on there own

David you are hoplelessly stupid. Yes, they CAN. Divorce records are PUBLIC.
They CAN send for yours. And some folks HAVE. Keep drawing attention to
yourself.

>(I guess that excludes you, though) could easily ascertain this in about five
minutes
through yahoo.com or any one of hundreds of search engines.

Oh Davey since you INSIST, let's make it even EASIER... MUCH easier.
Interested parties can call the clerk of courts for the Superior Court in San
Bernadino at
(909) 384-5102 and learn ALL about a certain wife beater. Oh Davey KEEP ON
drawing attention to yourself, make people WONDER.. MAKE them check you out as
you have before and then you WHINE..

>Speaking of which, Lyin' Bryan, it seems that nowadays, when you enter "Ken
Pangborn" into a search engine, most of the returns point to URLs describing
Ken's abuse and cyberstalking. Won't be
long till your name and e-mail address does the same thing....

Yeah and since ANET supports it, it sort of makes THEM liable for what you
have there Davey boy. And Jan 1, 2001 it all gets VERY interesting.

>> Ken just happened to forget to mention to his pal that he was banned from
posting by AOl because of his own net abuse.

NOT TRUE DAVID!

>> He also failed to mention that he is under investigation for his abuse by
the ASTC, the police and by the Florida State Bar Association.

I foprgot to mention it David because it is 100% LIES! Just more
allegations YOU made up!

a VERY old quote (1998) from ME:

>> TRY, David, TRY to get it accurate. I posted that you were cashiered from

the Marines and given a GENERAL Discharge that was later upgraded to an
Honorable,

Davey STILL tries to claim I said "DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE." He is
dishonorable, but I didn't tie that to a discharge.

>> You are a HIT David. YOU are the IDIOT who puts his dirty linen in public.

He CONTINUES to do so.

>>I hear the file has become the most popular file in courthouse history with
over 1900 people calling to verify the contents.

Gee did *I* make the claim or say I "HEARD" about it? But Davey people HAVE
called. and people WILL again since you bring it up. NOT REAL BRIGHT when you
have so much to hide.

PangK

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00
>From: "freedom001" anon...@cotse.com
>Newsgroups: fl.general

David Moore posts...

>It's just getting too easy to prove that Ken and his various sock-puppets are

chronic liars. Oh well, here goes again, in Ken Pangborn's own words:

Oh really?

>From: pa...@aol.com
> Subject: Responding to a SOCIOPATH from Bolingbrook
> Date: 09 Jul 1998 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: fl.general

Gee Davey, see ANY problems with your quote? First it did NOT originate
from AOL. Secondly... Davey boy, I used Windows 95 and Windows 98 at that time.
And I believe AOL 4.0.

PangK

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00
>From: nowh...@aol.com (Lang B)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>>I served in 29 Palms for six years...and I'm well aware that there's no
>>courthouse there.
>

>There is a court that serves 29 Palms dipshit.

Yes in San Bernadino.

freedom23

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00

It originated from Dejanews. The post was made on July 9, 1998, which was right in the middle of
your two-week suspension from usenet, due to your internet abuse and harassment. I remember this,
because my wife spent three hours on the phone with AOL until they agreed to suspend you.

Anyway, I see you're again denying what you wrote, despite the fact that you've since reiterated and
acknowledged what you said.

grayling

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/26/00

Re: Anybody notice anything funny here?
Date:
06/26/2000
Author:
PangK <pa...@aol.com>

<<

>From: "freedom001" anon...@cotse.com
>Newsgroups: fl.general

David Moore posts...

>It's just getting too easy to prove that Ken and his
various sock-puppets are
chronic liars. Oh well, here goes again, in Ken Pangborn's
own words:

Oh really?

>From: pa...@aol.com
AKA DAVID MOORE
> Subject: Responding to a SOCIOPATH from Bolingbrook
> Date: 09 Jul 1998 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: fl.general
3.0; Windows 3.1)

Gee Davey, see ANY problems with your quote? First it
did NOT originate from AOL. Secondly... Davey boy, I used
Windows 95 and
Windows 98 at that time. And I believe AOL 4.0.

Why don't you just cool it, Moore and stop impersonating Ken
Pangborn? Crawl back into your roach motel, why dont ya?

Lang B

Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/27/00
In article <9619...@d12.netpluscom.com>,
fred.burges...@d12.netpluscom.com (Fred Burgess-fl.general) writes:

>Whatever Ken or David, or whatever you are calling yourself today.
>
>The posting of an persons Social Security Number is a crime.

As Wilbur says: PROVE IT!

The posting of someone's SSN is NOT illegal, but it COULD be a violation
of a user's ISP or IAP.

>And seeing as you are too chickensh1t to use your REAL name in the post
>anywhere indicates that YOU are David/Ken.

So sorry to disappoint you "Fred", but I am not Ken or David. And just HOW
do I know if your real name is "Fred" or not?

>So, you have made it to my killfile along with the other TWITS!

Good!

PangK

Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/27/00
>From: "freedom23" anon...@cotse.com
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>It originated from Dejanews. The post was made on July 9, 1998, which was
right in the middle of your two-week suspension from usenet, due to your
internet abuse and harassment. I remember this, because my wife spent three
hours on the phone with AOL until they agreed to suspend you.

David, your stories get increasingly bizarre. But then you ARE an anet
user!
Some days Ligget lies and says you aren't.

PangK

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/29/00
>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

>Newsgroups: fl.general

>: >That'd be *impossible* to miss. The individual using the remailer

> : >appears to have been dogging you in wi.* . What's up with that?

>Sorry, I should have been more specific. How'd it get into another
>regional newsgroup the first place? (as if knowing the answer would
>help explain how it wound up in fl.*)

Oh it is simple. Moore goes to Dejanews, looks up my screen name and sees
where I have posted lately. Thgen he SPAMS the living shit out of that
newsgroup with posts like you see here. he has done this on the
rec.records.vinyl newsgroup. He nearly destroyed the rec.chrysler.automobiles
newsgroup, and he DID completely overwhelm milwaukee general. He also has
spammed the crap out of the utah general newsgroup (I lived there for a few
years)
when I was having discussions with old friends. He TRASHED Nashville.general.
Basically Moore does that. He has a list of "MARKS" and checks out where they
have been posting and ATTACKS. He also will post things like you see referring
to my wife, in the SEX newsgroups. Moore has posted over two dozen posts to
various sex perversion newsgroups forged to my wife and daughters' names asking
to be RAPED. Moore and his ASSHOLE BUDDY from ANET think this is the FUINNIEST
thing of the last half century. It pretty well speaks for the ambient mindset
at ANET doesn't it? Kinds of tells you the CHARACTER level of the folks there.

I am FAR from alone in being a Moore target. And Moore LOVES to target the
wives and CHILDREN of his victims.

PangK

Jun 30, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/30/00
>not-for-mail

>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

x-no-archive: yes

>Sheesh. This is exactly why I X-No-Archive. Not that it's completely
>effective but it does help to minimize the # of innocent groups
>victimized in these sorts of (how shall I phrase it?), uh,
>discussions. Of course for you it's too late :(

I would LOVE it if we could restrict this to Florida topics. Sadly there are
rogue ISP's like ANET who refuse to a responsible part of the net community and
who actually encourage people like Moore.

>It seems someone's complaints were effective enough that the posts no
>longer come from anet. (See James' article from earlier in the
>week...there really is no good way to suppress someone from posting.)

The sys admins at the host systems for milwaukee general retro moderated the
group. Some systems like AOL don't see the cancells. But the locals are spared
the deluge from ANET.

>Readers can assign as much
>credibility to the posts as the author puts there, which is probably
>as close to zero credibility as one can get with the tremendous number
>of phoney and completely incredible anonymous attacks on you - and on
you - and on this newsgroup - from the various remailers.

The funny thing is that Moore REALLY tibks he is winning everyone over to his
campaign. He thinks he fools people.

>(What did it for me was the transparently phoney "I'm an abuse
>administrator" post from a week and a half ago)

THAT one was a classic!

PangK

Jun 30, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM6/30/00
>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
>Newsgroups: fl.general

>Rescuscitating the fl-region cancelbot then wouldn't be much help for
>you. Have you considered a third party news server or a different ISP
>with better netnews support?

The problem is this, the BIGGIES don't support canceles. It isn't a matter of
what *I* read. Moore getting to the AOL users alone means he reaches almost 60%
of the audience on the net. SInce Moore HAS claimed that his goal is to
destroy my business with his allegations, and the reality that a LIE repeated
often enough that is not disputed, becomes accepted as the truth, I am not left
with lots of choice here. It is painfully obvious that rogue ISP's like ANET
will FACILITATE this kind of harassment. And from what we have seen HERE from
ANET'S CEO, they will even PARTICIPATE in the vandalism. Thank God that is
uncommon in telecommunications. But it IS a fact of life that WE have to sort
out or POLITICIANS will do it for us! The biggest htreat to FREE SPEECH on the
net are its worst abusers, people like MOORE and ANET!

>Whoever it is would have to be shockingly dull to believe anonymized
>attacks on fl.* are persuasive for any purpose other than convincing
>otherwise hands off folk to more actively manage fl.*.

This guy REALLY believes it. He is BRAGGING on altr. dads of his GREAT
successes and how "EVERYONE ON USENET" buys his pictures of me, what GREAT
success he has had in trashing me. (As opposed to annoying the shit out of me.)

>: >(What did it for me was the transparently phoney "I'm an abuse

> : >administrator" post from a week and a half ago)
> :
> : THAT one was a classic!
>

>Yup. Self larts like that one are few and far between.

This guy is DULL beyond belief. Is it any wonder he can't hold a job? Or
that the Marines shed themselves of him? What you see HERE is a "lifelong
behavior pattern" with the guy! WOuld you want aa clown like him working at the
desk next to you?

PangK

Jul 1, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM7/1/00
>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
>: SInce Moore HAS claimed that his goal is to

> : destroy my business with his allegations, and the reality that a LIE
>repeated
> : often enough that is not disputed, becomes accepted as the truth, I am not
>left
> : with lots of choice here.

>Doubtful that any reasonable reader encountering the pathetic
>anonymous performance in fl.general these past couple of weeks would
>believe there's truth in anything but the opposite of what was
>posted.

Yes but people need to see him over time to see through him. He fools people
at first.

>Words being the lingua franca of netnews it's easy to conclude the allegations
are phoney. One can also draw some conclusions about the maturity and ill
motives behind the postings from the various (and vacuous) morphed hipclonish
threats. The person is his/her/its own worst enemy, and surely a choice
ridicule target.

I wish everyone saw that as clearly as you do.

>Do you have a message id showing ANET's involvement in fl.* abuse?

Fred claims to have gotten some stuff directly from Liggett via e-mail
covering for Moore. I have seen that Moore has begun forging posts to Fred
elsewhere.

Fred Burgess

Jul 2, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM7/2/00

"Howard Goldstein" <hgol...@mpcs.com> wrote in message
> From: (frogged)
>
> [...] but I've been banned from it because I
> frighten the small chidren when I walk across it. They
> mistake me for a wooly mammoth. [ ...]
>
> I'll take a bite out of my baseball cap if this wasn't written by a
> child.

I had to laugh when I read that one :) I needed a good laugh!!!

> : >Do you have a message id showing ANET's involvement in fl.* abuse?

> :
> : Fred claims to have gotten some stuff directly from Liggett via
e-mail
> : covering for Moore. I have seen that Moore has begun forging posts to
Fred
> : elsewhere.
>

> Has everyone ruled out the possibility of forged/frogged emails?

I have seen a few of the forged headers with my email address in it. If I
start getting spammed because of this loser, I will hunt him down and shove
his/her computer so far up their a$$ that it will squirt out their noce like
hershy's chocolate syrup!!!

The thing I got from Ligget says that freedom is not a member. Nor is it
hosted on ANet's system. Whatever.... I know what I saw when I went to
Moore's page which is hosted on ANet.

--
Thank you
Fred Burgess

NOTE: E-Mail address in "From:" line is INVALID! Use address in signature.
Unsolicited advertising sent to this E-Mail address is expressly prohibited
under USC Title 47, Section 227. Violators are subject to charge of up to
$1,500 per incident or treble actual costs, whichever is greater.

Fred Burgess

Jul 2, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM7/2/00
> his/her computer so far up their a$$ that it will squirt out their noce
like
> hershy's chocolate syrup!!!

That should read NOSE not noce :) ... ARGH!!!

I R A Darth Aggie

Jul 2, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM7/2/00
On Sun, 2 Jul 2000 14:34:33 -0400,
Fred Burgess <tcl...@NOSPAMnetpluscom.com>, in
<slv2nr...@corp.supernews.com> wrote:
+ > his/her computer so far up their a$$ that it will squirt out their noce
+ like
+ > hershy's chocolate syrup!!!
+
+
+ That should read NOSE not noce :) ... ARGH!!!

I dunno. If NOCE == Network Operations Center, East, and the person in
question was in the west, it could be rather interesting.

If not painful.

James
The Bill of Rights is paid in Responsibilities - Jean McGuire
To cure your perl CGI problems, please look at:
<url:http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/FAQs/cgi/idiots-guide.html>

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 2, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM7/2/00

If not painful.