Coyote Removal in Naples, Estero & Bonita Springs FL by NeighborHelp Referrals' Affordable Trapping (465-9291)

Kenneth Udut

May 22, 2008, 7:51:20 PM5/22/08
Get rid of coyotes in Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero. We know how.

NeighborHelp Referrals' Affordable Trapping in Collier County + south Lee
County, Florida, understands coyotes.

We have quietly trapped (and destroyed) coyotes in the past. We haven't
advertised that fact before because we wanted to remain discreet.

But now that coyotes are a problem:

1.
http://free.naplesplus.us/links/click.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sorrentoatthe
colony.org%2Fannounce.html
2.
http://free.naplesplus.us/links/click.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pelicanlandin
g.org%2FANNOUNCEMENTS%2FAnnouncements.htm
3.
http://free.naplesplus.us/links/click.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myfwc.com%2Fw
hatsnew%2F08%2Fsouthwest%2FNews_08_SW_Coyote.htm
4.
http://free.naplesplus.us/links/click.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naplesnews.co
m%2Fnews%2F2008%2Fmay%2F12%2Fdog-snatching-coyotes-attack-again%2F%3Fprinter
%3D1%2F

we've decided to 'come out' and let the communities know that we are
available.

Our techniques work in urban and suburban as well as rural areas.

We'll even be up front about the cost: $1200.

If we don't catch the coyote in 30 days or less, we can refund 1/2 of that
($600), but we're convinced that we are most likely to catch the coyote.

it's not our favorite thing to do. We prefer raccoons, sealing houses
against rat intrusions, killer bees (and regular bees). That's our stock and
trade. Coyotes are scary creatures, even to us.

But there is a need. And FWC (Florida Wildlife Commission) is spread very
thin and can't get everywhere, so you need alternatives.

NeighborHelp Referrals' Affordable Trapping has been in business since 2003.
Call Ken at 465-9291 and let us work on catching the coyote that is
terrorizing your neighborhood.

Kenneth Udut 465-9291 simp...@gmail.com
NeighborHelp Referrals' Affordable Trapping
Webmaster: http://free.naplesplus.us

tags: coyote coyotes naples coyotes affordable trapping neighborhelp
referrals The Colony Pelican Landing myfwc myfwc.com New Leaf Management
udut coyote trapper coyote trapping coyote trap coyote attack

Trackback:
http://free.naplesplus.us/links/trackback.php?anchor=article:34504

Original Article:

Coyote Removal by NeighborHelp Referrals' Affordable Trapping (465-9291)
</a> - Get rid of coyotes in Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero. We know how