Enterprising interviewee...

Skip to the first unread message

Ken Yasumoto-Nicolson

8 Dec 2003, 19:30:2208/12/2003
I can't find this story online, but it was in today's paper: a 30
year-old college student (??) went for an interview (with a normal
company, I presume), during which he tried to take some upskirt photos
of the interviewer. When he got marched off to the police, they found
replica guns (I think they said three) and bullets in his bag. This
was Japan of course.

Anyway, it gave me a laugh on the train on the way in.

Ken

Ryan Ginstrom

8 Dec 2003, 19:42:3008/12/2003

"Ken Yasumoto-Nicolson" <ken_ni...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I can't find this story online, but it was in today's paper: a 30
> year-old college student (??) went for an interview (with a normal
> company, I presume), during which he tried to take some upskirt photos
> of the interviewer. When he got marched off to the police, they found
> replica guns (I think they said three) and bullets in his bag. This
> was Japan of course.

I would follow that up with: "And then they raided his room at his parents'
house where they found a Sailor Moon dakimakura and posters of Morning
Musume plastering the walls" ...

... but that would not be odd at all.

--
Regards,
Ryan Ginstrom

Ken Yasumoto-Nicolson

9 Dec 2003, 02:48:2009/12/2003
"Ryan Ginstrom" <gins...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<br35pk$24gfis$1...@ID-101276.news.uni-berlin.de>...

Ahh, it was on the Yomiuri's web site:

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/newse/20031209wo22.htm

Just more guns and ammo at his house, although the may have skipped
the other details as what normal man in Japan doesn't have a housefull
of kiddie pr0n manga, etc?

Ken

Ken

Scott Reynolds

9 Dec 2003, 03:08:5009/12/2003

But, but... Did he get the job or not?

Scott Reynolds s...@gol.com

Marc

12 Dec 2003, 12:09:3012/12/2003

"Ken Yasumoto-Nicolson" <ken_ni...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

But did he get the job?

Ryan Ginstrom

12 Dec 2003, 18:52:5912/12/2003

"Marc" <box5...@spamtrap.net> wrote in message

Can't you read? They sent him over to the police -- apparently he showed up
for the wrong interview! I'm sure he did much better interviewing with the
cops.

--
Regards,
Ryan Ginstrom

Marc

14 Dec 2003, 00:47:1214/12/2003

"Scott Reynolds" <s...@gol.com> wrote in message

> On 12/9/2003 9:42 AM, Ryan Ginstrom wrote:
> > "Ken Yasumoto-Nicolson" <ken_ni...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>I can't find this story online, but it was in today's paper: a 30
> >>year-old college student (??) went for an interview (with a normal
> >>company, I presume), during which he tried to take some upskirt photos
> >>of the interviewer. When he got marched off to the police, they found
> >>replica guns (I think they said three) and bullets in his bag. This
> >>was Japan of course.
> >

> > I would follow that up with: "And then they raided his room at his
parents'
> > house where they found a Sailor Moon dakimakura and posters of Morning
> > Musume plastering the walls" ...
> >
> > ... but that would not be odd at all.
>
> But, but... Did he get the job or not?

Oh course not! Jesus, what kind of stupid question is that?