Getting the fuck out of the US

TXZZ

Oct 21, 2005, 3:09:37 AM10/21/05
First of all, i dont care how hard everywhere ELSE is, I motherfucking
hate this country. If someone in prison fucks me in the ass, im not
gonna like it because someone else might do the same thing. The US is
just a place where europe spent centuries dumping its white trash, and
it shows.

american males are stupid, crude, sloppy, and a lot colder than is
generally realized. US women are just plain garbage, no if or buts
about it.

That said how do i join the team of losers in moving to japan.
any such thing as a cheap easy journey? Of course not but whats the
next best thing.

B Robson

Oct 21, 2005, 3:32:47 AM10/21/05

You finish your university degree. THEN it's really easy.

TXZZ

Oct 21, 2005, 3:56:03 AM10/21/05
Brett, thats now how people work. Any idiot can say "duuhh ill get a
million dollars and then ill do this." NO, YOu either fuckign DO
SOMETHING, or you dont. And i am going to DO SOMETHING, I WANT OUT OF
THIS COUNTRY NOW, AND DAMMIT IM GONNA STRUGGLE LIKE A FUCKING MAD DOG
TO DO IT.

although some jap is gonna be like "duhh i envy the american south so
much"

B Robson

Oct 21, 2005, 4:41:32 AM10/21/05

TXZZ wrote:
> Brett, thats now how people work. Any idiot can say "duuhh ill get a
> million dollars and then ill do this." NO, YOu either fuckign DO
> SOMETHING, or you dont. And i am going to DO SOMETHING, I WANT OUT OF
> THIS COUNTRY NOW, AND DAMMIT IM GONNA STRUGGLE LIKE A FUCKING MAD DOG
> TO DO IT.

You have 3 options
1 . Get a degree
2. Marry a Japanese girl
3. Join the navy and try to get posted to Yokosuka.

Message has been deleted

B Robson

Oct 21, 2005, 5:15:42 AM10/21/05

tm wrote:

> There's always- "Wrap yourself in a plastic bag, tie on some styrofoam
> scraps and float yourself here, you worthless shithead".

No, because then he might end up in Australia, and we don't want that.

Message has been deleted

John W.

Oct 21, 2005, 11:14:37 AM10/21/05

I think a lot of folks would be satisfied if you just left this NG.

John W.

Jim

Oct 21, 2005, 11:56:25 AM10/21/05
TXZZ wrote:
> That said how do i join the team of losers in moving to japan.
> any such thing as a cheap easy journey? Of course not but whats the
> next best thing.

Easiest way:

1. get a passport (you can apply and get the photos done at the post office)
2. save $500-$600, or apply for a credit card with that much credit limit
3. visit orbitz.com and look for cheap fares to japan (easy to find in the $400-$600 range)
4. buy your ticket, go to the airport and you're on your way
6. Step off the plane in Japan and start your new life

Easy! Cheap! And definitely for losers!

TXZZ

Oct 21, 2005, 10:22:10 PM10/21/05
>Easy! Cheap! And definitely for losers!

wait, wont they question why im there?

i mean surely its harder to sneak in

TXZZ

Oct 21, 2005, 10:33:26 PM10/21/05
maybe i can harass tokyo-japs for kaz and get money for it

Jim

Oct 22, 2005, 12:17:56 AM10/22/05
TXZZ wrote:

> wait, wont they question why im there?

Who's going to ask? They guys at Japan Immigration?

For your address in Japan, just say the Akasaka Prince Hotel in Tokyo.

Then just tell them you're going to stay for 2 weeks to
go sightseeing. Don't tell them that you hate the USA 'cause
there are still a lot of America-loving dudes in Immigration,
and they'll take you to the "anal probe room", which could cause
problems (see below).

Then you're through immigration, pick up your luggage at the carousel, go to the
green line for "no customs declaration", and don't be a smartass
to the customs dude when he asks you if you're bringing any
drugs into the country. Better yet, tell him "no" to that question!
Even if you have a kilo of coke rammed up your ass.

Then take the limousine bus to Ueno. There are lots of places
to stay in the park at Ueno, just ask around. Real cheap there, too.

TXZZ

Oct 22, 2005, 12:31:38 AM10/22/05
>Who's going to ask? They guys at Japan Immigration?

>For your address in Japan, just say the Akasaka Prince Hotel in Tokyo.

really? sounds like that would make illegal immigration a bit too
easy. but yeah i guess they dont typically have hotel reservations.
plus im white american blah blah

Jim

Oct 22, 2005, 9:37:51 AM10/22/05

It's not illegal immigration, they give you a 90-day tourist visa
at the airport in Japan!

You should get out of that shithole America right away... you got
a credit card (or do your parents?) and passport... just get your
birth certificate and run down to the US post office, and get the
photos and application done right there for the passport!

Then just hop on a plane... since you're not planning on coming back,
don't worry about the credit card bill! Someone else will pay it!

Fall is the best time to travel to japan, the trees are beautiful,
it's not too hot or too cold...

Also, go to the basement levels of the supermarkets at the bottom
of department stores. Lots of free eats (samples). The country is crazy!

It's so easy to get there, you should just go! go! go!

TXZZ

Oct 22, 2005, 2:24:42 PM10/22/05

Jim wrote:
> TXZZ wrote:
> >>Who's going to ask? They guys at Japan Immigration?
> >

> >>For your address in Japan, just say the Akasaka Prince Hotel in Tokyo.
> >
> > really? sounds like that would make illegal immigration a bit too
> > easy. but yeah i guess they dont typically have hotel reservations.
> > plus im white american blah blah
> >

> It's not illegal immigration, they give you a 90-day tourist visa
> at the airport in Japan!

well, then from there i guess i need money to do the korean-return
thing

> You should get out of that shithole America right away... you got
> a credit card (or do your parents?) and passport... just get your
> birth certificate and run down to the US post office, and get the
> photos and application done right there for the passport!

I actually scrapped my credit cards so i wouldnt be tempted to use
them. I figured i should do this after i lost 500 bucks at vegas poker
once.

> Then just hop on a plane... since you're not planning on coming back,
> don't worry about the credit card bill! Someone else will pay it!

perhaps. they might take care of a small debt since they cant make me
get a job by then. Or will they? Its not like the US is a nation of
free handouts.

> Fall is the best time to travel to japan, the trees are beautiful,
> it's not too hot or too cold...
>
> Also, go to the basement levels of the supermarkets at the bottom
> of department stores. Lots of free eats (samples). The country is crazy!

awesome

> It's so easy to get there, you should just go! go! go!

ACtually, I consider this to be one of the stupidest decisions ill
make, but a life without stupid decisions just isnt a life.

Jim

Oct 23, 2005, 12:08:42 AM10/23/05
TXZZ wrote:

> Jim wrote:
>>It's so easy to get there, you should just go! go! go!
>

> ACtually, I consider this to be one of the stupidest decisions ill
> make, but a life without stupid decisions just isnt a life.

Look at it this way...

if you don't go: stupid decision
If you *do* go: stupid decision

Either way you live a life (and WIN!!!) but if you do go
you win bigger.

so GO! Michael Cash would probably give you a ride west
if you could get down to the docks and avoid falling containers

Michael Cash

Oct 23, 2005, 3:46:10 AM10/23/05
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:08:42 -0700, Jim <etern...@hotmail.com>
brought down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

No, I wouldn't.

--

Michael Cash

"Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right, Mr. Cash.
Clowns and jokers."

Prof. Ernest T. Bass
Mount Pilot College

DJ Hannibal

Oct 23, 2005, 10:14:25 AM10/23/05
Good on you. Your car would smell like an American.

Michael Cash

Oct 23, 2005, 7:49:10 PM10/23/05
On 23 Oct 2005 07:14:25 -0700, "DJ Hannibal" <matthe...@gmail.com>

brought down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

>Good on you. Your car would smell like an American.

What does my car have to do with it?

John W.

Oct 23, 2005, 9:15:34 PM10/23/05
DJ Hannibal wrote:
> Good on you. Your car would smell like an American.

It already does.

John W.

B Robson

Oct 23, 2005, 10:40:26 PM10/23/05

> Fairly sure austrians now harpoon floating refugees. So it's a win win
> situation.

Good point, at best he would end up in Naru.

Message has been deleted

TXZZ

Oct 24, 2005, 12:37:22 AM10/24/05
so whats a good osaka hotel i guess ill go to osaka

TXZZ

Oct 24, 2005, 1:08:43 AM10/24/05
i want it to be a GOOD hotel for the reason jim stated; it'll look good
to immigration officials

Don Strevel

Oct 24, 2005, 1:25:55 AM10/24/05
That must be some strong glue holding your show to the floor here in the US.
If it is that difficult to remain here... feel free to go to a place more
consistent to your liking. :)

--
Many Thanks, :)
Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
"B Robson" <fr...@00-love.jp> wrote in message

Michael Cash

Oct 24, 2005, 1:29:58 AM10/24/05
On 23 Oct 2005 22:08:43 -0700, "TXZZ" <supero...@aol.com> brought

down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

>i want it to be a GOOD hotel for the reason jim stated; it'll look good
>to immigration officials

You in anything better than the equivalent of a Motel 6 would do
nothing but arouse suspicions.

Message has been deleted

TXZZ

Oct 24, 2005, 1:55:43 AM10/24/05
well cripes, i dont have my credit cards (was it indeed a mistake to
scrap them?) to book any reservations, so ill just show up and go.

wait, do all reservations require credit cards! FUCK I DONT KNOW HOW
TO DO ANYTHING. FUCKNIG USELESS COLLEGES/SCHOOLS

TXZZ

Oct 24, 2005, 1:56:13 AM10/24/05
HE HAS NOT OFFERED ME TO DRIVE IN ANYTHING.

kuri

Oct 24, 2005, 2:23:33 AM10/24/05

"TXZZ" <supero...@aol.com> wrote in message

> well cripes, i dont have my credit cards (was it indeed a mistake to
> scrap them?)

That was certainly a mistake from the bank to give you those cards.

> to book any reservations, so ill just show up and go.

Why don't you stay at Kaz's in Hyogo ? You'd get along very well with Kaz
and the medusa. His family seem to like weird creatures. Call in advance, so
they can prepare you cage (or aquarium ?), and they'll arrange to pick you
up at the quarantine.

Kuri

TXZZ

Oct 24, 2005, 3:06:24 AM10/24/05
>Why don't you stay at Kaz's in Hyogo ? You'd get along very well with Kaz

if by "medusa" you mean his wife, i think he is divorced, so he is
already giving too much money to useless people.

>That was certainly a mistake from the bank to give you those cards.

capital one did also. i need them now though. ill just bring a
tourist guide with a list of hotels. stay at an expensive one the
first night. but really this whole immigration thing seems to easy;
surely japan would have a larger problem with illegal immigration?

TXZZ

Oct 24, 2005, 3:29:21 AM10/24/05
las vegas people arent entitled to having an opinion on anything. IT
shows how fucking retarded americans are that they prefer the vegas
strip to say, the best area of austin. and austin is considered to be
a leisure and culturally barren hellhole compared to New York.

In short americans are such philistines im not even sure why they even
bother having hobbies besides drinking. Do americans have hobbies for
that matter? I dont think so, but they hate geeks anyway for not
"having a life". idiots.

I really dont think americans even like fucking that much because
they're too fat for it.

B Robson

Oct 24, 2005, 3:39:54 AM10/24/05

TXZZ wrote:

> In short americans are such philistines im not even sure why they even
> bother having hobbies besides drinking. Do americans have hobbies for
> that matter? I dont think so, but they hate geeks anyway for not
> "having a life". idiots.

Well your national past time is drinking, not surprising that drinking
is so popular.

B Robson

Oct 24, 2005, 3:59:53 AM10/24/05

Let me try that again

Well your national past time is /baseball/ , not surprising that
drinking is so popular.

TXZZ

Oct 24, 2005, 4:02:55 AM10/24/05
Usians like baseball? I thought they just liked the drinks

kuri

Oct 24, 2005, 4:09:31 AM10/24/05

"TXZZ" <supero...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Why don't you stay at Kaz's in Hyogo ? You'd get along very well with Kaz

> if by "medusa" you mean his wife,

I meant jellyfish ? kurage ? the sort of soft pets he keeps in an aquarium.
I'm not sitting for the eiken, you understand very well what medusa means.

Kuri

Paul Blay

Oct 24, 2005, 6:24:24 AM10/24/05
"B Robson" wrote ...

> B Robson wrote:
>> Well your national past time is drinking, not surprising that drinking
>> is so popular.
>
> Let me try that again
>
> Well your national past time is /baseball/ , not surprising that
> drinking is so popular.

You really are having trouble with that, aren't you?

ITYMTS

Well your national past time is drinking, not surprising that

baseball is so popular.

HTH, HAND

Michael Cash

Oct 24, 2005, 8:56:19 AM10/24/05
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:36:25 +0900, tm <t...@tmoero.invalid> brought

down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

>Michael Cash wrote:
>> TXZZ brought

>> >i want it to be a GOOD hotel for the reason jim stated; it'll look good
>> >to immigration officials
>>
>> You in anything better than the equivalent of a Motel 6 would do
>> nothing but arouse suspicions.
>

>You've already done enough offering to drive him about in your car.
>Please allow me to rent him my blue tarp.

I never offered to drive him anywhere.

Michael Cash

Oct 24, 2005, 8:57:23 AM10/24/05
On 23 Oct 2005 22:55:43 -0700, "TXZZ" <supero...@aol.com> brought

down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

>well cripes, i dont have my credit cards (was it indeed a mistake to

The best bet is to just go to the airport and buy a one-way ticket
with cash.

Jim

Oct 24, 2005, 10:13:57 AM10/24/05
Michael Cash wrote:
> On 23 Oct 2005 22:55:43 -0700, "TXZZ" <supero...@aol.com> brought
> down from the Mount tablets inscribed:
>

>>well cripes, i dont have my credit cards (was it indeed a mistake to
>>scrap them?) to book any reservations, so ill just show up and go.
>>

>>wait, do all reservations require credit cards! FUCK I DONT KNOW HOW
>>TO DO ANYTHING. FUCKNIG USELESS COLLEGES/SCHOOLS
>

> The best bet is to just go to the airport and buy a one-way ticket
> with cash.

Michael Cash, you know as well as anyone that tactic won't get him anywhere near
Japan, or even out of the USA (the current operation).

So Outland, re-apply for one of those credit cards they give out like candy
to college students. Then buy your ticket (to KIX, right?). At Osaka, just tell
them the name of a hotel; you don't have to have reservations there. The
immigration folks normally don't say word to anyone, so you don't even have
to speak to them... just hand over your passport and accept it when they pass it
back.

Oh, and it's considered good manners to have some gifts to give to your host(s)/new
friends in Japan. So take a suitcase packed with "stuff" you feel good about giving
to your new acquaintances. The best part is that you don't need to think a millisecond
about how the recipient will use the item; in Japan everyone is used to receiving
useless trinkets from relatives gone on vacation, friends visiting and so on.

You gotta go there, though. Don't let Mike's exclusive velvet-roped cab deter
you! Plenty of other truckers in the country whose cabs might be available!

Michael Cash

Oct 24, 2005, 3:09:40 PM10/24/05
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:13:57 -0700, Jim <etern...@hotmail.com>

brought down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

>Michael Cash wrote:
>> On 23 Oct 2005 22:55:43 -0700, "TXZZ" <supero...@aol.com> brought
>> down from the Mount tablets inscribed:
>>

>>>well cripes, i dont have my credit cards (was it indeed a mistake to
>>>scrap them?) to book any reservations, so ill just show up and go.
>>>

>>>wait, do all reservations require credit cards! FUCK I DONT KNOW HOW
>>>TO DO ANYTHING. FUCKNIG USELESS COLLEGES/SCHOOLS
>>

>> The best bet is to just go to the airport and buy a one-way ticket
>> with cash.
>>

>Michael Cash, you know as well as anyone that tactic won't get him anywhere near
>Japan, or even out of the USA (the current operation).

I've never seen a guy having so much trouble snatching the pebbles.

B Robson

Oct 24, 2005, 9:30:31 PM10/24/05

Paul Blay wrote:
> "B Robson" wrote ...
>
>> B Robson wrote:
>>
>>> Well your national past time is drinking, not surprising that
>>> drinking is so popular.
>>

>> Let me try that again
>>
>> Well your national past time is /baseball/ , not surprising that
>> drinking is so popular.
>

> You really are having trouble with that, aren't you?

No. Try not to be a dick all your life, that is exactly what I mean.

Baseball is frequently refered to as America's national past-time.

Don Strevel

Oct 24, 2005, 9:39:53 PM10/24/05
I enjoy your posts, they are funny! :)

--
Many Thanks, :)
Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
in...@mysecretvegas.com for an autoresponder message.

"TXZZ" <supero...@aol.com> wrote in message

TXZZ

Oct 25, 2005, 5:35:54 PM10/25/05

> 3. visit orbitz.com and look for cheap fares to japan (easy to find in the $400-$600 range)

actually i found nothing cheaper than 1300, at least to osaka. is
tokyo going to be much cheaper? plus i have to register and shit

thing is, i think i can only scrap together maybe a thousand dollars

John W.

Oct 25, 2005, 7:36:57 PM10/25/05
TXZZ wrote:
> > 3. visit orbitz.com and look for cheap fares to japan (easy to find in the $400-$600 range)
>

> actually i found nothing cheaper than 1300, at least to osaka. is
> tokyo going to be much cheaper? plus i have to register and shit

Go to travel.yahoo.com, type in your starting and destination airports
(KIX for Osaka, NRT for Tokyo), and select 'my dates are flexible'.
Right now there's a ticket from Nashville to Osaka for US$404; my guess
is there are similar fares available throughout the US. I dearly wish I
was in a position to take advantage of that deal.

> thing is, i think i can only scrap together maybe a thousand dollars

If you don't need a rail pass that could be enough for a month,
depending on how much you want to eat, how much you want to drink, and
where you stay.

John W.

Jim

Oct 25, 2005, 8:02:33 PM10/25/05

Visit here:

http://www.jtbusa.com/enhome/s-chi1.asp

I assume you're in the midwest somewhere... chicago to osaka $419 on United.

TXZZ

Oct 25, 2005, 10:08:04 PM10/25/05
jesus fuck...i never saw something that cheap on orbitz or AA's
site...i guess that'sbecause its a peak expensene in late october/early
november.

well fuck this sure helps compared to 1300$

TXZZ

Oct 25, 2005, 10:17:04 PM10/25/05
>Baseball is frequently refered to as America's national past-time.

not in the south. In the south (expecially Texas) its football

B Robson

Oct 25, 2005, 10:23:57 PM10/25/05

TXZZ wrote:
>>Baseball is frequently refered to as America's national past-time.
>

> not in the south. In the south (expecially Texas) its football

when you find the time between playing the banjo and making moonshine?

Jim

Oct 26, 2005, 12:10:51 AM10/26/05

Keep your eyes on the prize, man! Japan must be so close
now you can taste it!

You are so lucky to be finally going to japan. I really wish
I could have gone when I was younger.

TXZZ

Oct 26, 2005, 1:00:04 AM10/26/05
>Right now there's a ticket from Nashville to Osaka for US$404; my guess
>is there are similar fares available throughout the US. I dearly wish I
>was in a position to take advantage of that deal.

what i dont understand, is why the cheapest and most obsucre fligh on
AA's homsight is 800 dollars, yet site that arent AA's show AA flights
themselves even cheaper and on better dates. makes me think there is
some sort of scam going on here.

TXZZ

Oct 26, 2005, 1:00:57 AM10/26/05
or why these same sites also show round trips for cheaper than a one way

TXZZ

Oct 26, 2005, 1:17:52 AM10/26/05
no really, WTF are round trips only a third of the cost of a one way?
And yes, the one way tickets include stops and connections.

B Robson

Oct 26, 2005, 1:40:00 AM10/26/05

You are only as old as the woman you feel.

Louise Bremner

Oct 26, 2005, 1:45:45 AM10/26/05
Jim <etern...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> chicago to osaka $419 on United.

One way? He'll be turned away at Osaka if he doesn't have a return
ticket and/or proof of a substantial amount of cash to support him while
in Japan.

Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!

TXZZ

Oct 26, 2005, 2:15:47 AM10/26/05
no, that was probably a return trip. Those sites have RT tickets that
are like a third of a one way. Curious, that.

Michael Cash

Oct 26, 2005, 9:09:49 AM10/26/05
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:23:57 +0900, B Robson <fr...@00-love.jp>

brought down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

Brett can be forgiven for mistaken geographical stereotypes (you're
off by several hundred miles), but Matt should know that Texas quit
being a part of the South a long time ago.

Jim

Oct 26, 2005, 10:33:35 AM10/26/05
TXZZ wrote:
> no, that was probably a return trip. Those sites have RT tickets that
> are like a third of a one way. Curious, that.

You have to trust JTB though. They are unimpeachable!

And when you make your reservation, you get to talk to
A Real Live Japanese Girl!

Don't wonder about the prices; it's no scam just thank your lucky stars
some sorry Japanese company (JTB) bought a bunch of seats they now need
to unload at a cheap price.

Michael Cash

Oct 26, 2005, 11:48:55 AM10/26/05
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:33:35 -0700, Jim <etern...@hotmail.com>

brought down from the Mount tablets inscribed:

>TXZZ wrote:

>> no, that was probably a return trip. Those sites have RT tickets that
>> are like a third of a one way. Curious, that.
>>

>You have to trust JTB though. They are unimpeachable!
>
>And when you make your reservation, you get to talk to
>A Real Live Japanese Girl!

Talking to a Real Live Any Kind of Girl should be a novel experience
for Outland.

TXZZ

Oct 26, 2005, 10:30:57 PM10/26/05
texas is pretty southern if your definition includes being shitty and
having a buncha rednecks

TXZZ

Oct 28, 2005, 2:02:15 AM10/28/05
true, i like women who arent chain smoking beasts

TXZZ

Oct 28, 2005, 2:36:20 AM10/28/05
>I enjoy your posts, they are funny! :)

if you think craziness is funny, you'll love kaz

TXZZ

Oct 29, 2005, 7:14:00 AM10/29/05
i dont think i can reserve any of that shit without a credit card. ANd
dont thye say that the fair may "change" even after ive reserved it and
its non-refundable?

Fuck, im trying to abandon life with style and its getting too damned
complicated

Jim

Oct 29, 2005, 12:32:43 PM10/29/05
TXZZ wrote:
> i dont think i can reserve any of that shit without a credit card. ANd
> dont thye say that the fair may "change" even after ive reserved it and
> its non-refundable?

Life is non-refundable, learn to deal with it. And yes, until you pay them
money for the ticket, the fare could change.

> Fuck, im trying to abandon life with style and its getting too damned
> complicated

Just have a relative with a credit card buy the damn ticket for you.
If you need an excuse, tell them that you're going to a "conference" in
Osaka for school.

They may not even ask you to pay back the airfare!

I think you'll make it to Japan, just don't give up on
your dream and it will come true.

TXZZ

Oct 31, 2005, 7:39:55 PM10/31/05
>If you need an excuse, tell them that you're going to a "conference" in
>Osaka for school.

thats a brilliant excuse and all, but im not sure if it is a very
typical one and one that would be easy to believe. If I use someone
else credit card and the airport gets suspicious and tries to confirm
it with the owner then im screwed.