We need an Oracle EBS Developer. Please send the resumes of local
candidates only. This would be a* 6 month to hire *but would have to
be excellent consultants. Good communications skills and probably at least
5-6 years in the states. Would have to be able to do *face to face
interviews in Houston .*
*Oracle EBS Developer*
Under general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed
knowledge of Oracle EBS modules. Uses experience, high level techno
functional skills, Oracle product knowledge and problems solving skills to
develop and improve code supporting various business processes. May provide
guidance to less experienced team members. The successful applicant will
have strong Oracle E-business Suite applications technology experience
across a wide functional area and in a range of industries.
This role requires .******
· Good knowledge of Oracle Apps Architecture.****
· Efficiently troubleshooting and resolving complex and mission critical
· Designing and developing interfaces with the third party applications.
· Providing Level 1 through Level 3 support for custom Oracle components in
an ERP solution and resolving issues for enhancements and bug fixes.****
· Developing Oracle RICEW objects based on technical specifications .****
· Participate in design workshop to define functional and technical gaps in
· Candidate must have 4+ years experience as an Oracle EBS developer,
preferably in a multi org environment. Experience as a developer in Oracle
R12 and 11G DB is a plus.****
· Prepare AIM documentation such as MD070/TE025/MD120 for RICEW objects.
· Programming Skills: SQL*Plus, PLSQL, Oracle Developer (including Forms6i
and Reports6i or later), SQL*Loader, Workflow Builder, TOAD, XML/BI
Publisher, Application Object Library (AOL/FND), Concurrent Manager,
Flexfields, Alerts, exposure to OA Framework, shell scripting.
· Exposure to source control software and migration tools
· Basic functional knowledge in Oracle Apps modules is a plus.