First NIGHTS of Flight 2011! PLAY THE FNOF HAT FOR A DOLLAR - and more...

First Night of Flight TD

Nov 4, 2010, 3:21:14 AM11/4/10
to First NIGHTS of Flight 2011
Dear former and future First NIGHTS players,

Thanks for all of your kind feedback from FNOF 2010 and the ever-increasing number of emails for new information about First NIGHTS 2011.  Apologies as we are putting together a brand new website which is taking longer than expected, and as a result the opening of registration was delayed this year.  To properly apologize - and to keep registration rolling along on schedule despite the late start - we are offering MEGASTRATION this year which can get you to the hat tournament for A BUCK.  That's right.  Read on for more details.

By December of this year, more information will be made available and kept up-to-date at the UPCOMING BRAND NEW FNOF website, which you will still be able to find at www.FirstNightofFlight.com.  In the meantime, event information is being provided via the GoogleGroup distribution and on Facebook:  www.Facebook.com/FirstNIGHTS.  Be sure to go out and RSVP to FNOF 2011 on Facebook!

Everyone from last year's tournament will also receive an invitation to the First NIGHTS distribution list through Google Groups.  Please accept this invitation to continue to receive updates in future years.

All the best to you and your families, and I look forward to seeing all of you at First NIGHTS 2011!

Sincerely,
Mike Yanchak
FNOF Founder and 2011 TD

FIRST NIGHTS OF FLIGHT 2011 UPDATES

First NIGHTS of Flight 2011 will NOT be ON THE FIRST!  As the Saturday Hat will always be the FIRST Saturday AFTER New Year's, the tournament will not begin on the New Year's holiday again until 2016.  Thanks to everyone who contributed to the success of FNOF over its first holiday weekend last year!

The Third Annual FNOF Team Tournament will begin on the evening of Friday, January 7, 2010, followed by the Eighth Annual FNOF Hat Tournament on Saturday, January 8, 2010.  This year we are once again looking forward to provide nearly 500 players with the first Ultimate played anywhere in the hemisphere and as always using your feedback from previous tournaments to create the best tournament possible.

REGISTRATION FOR BOTH TOURNAMENTS WILL OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2010 AT 8:00PM ET.

Registrations for the Hat Tournament will begin at JUST ONE DOLLAR (details below!).

Registrations for the Team Tournament will be $350 per team.

As always, if you want to REGISTER FIRST, SAVE MONEY, or GO TO FIRST NIGHTS FOR FREE, details are included below!

First NIGHTS Team Tournament Updates

Registration will be made available to the public on November 5, 2010 for a Team Bid of $350.
There will be less than six (6) bids available to the public based on last year's returning teams.

STARTING WITH FIRST NIGHTS 2011, THE WINNER OF THE TEAM TOURNAMENT RECEIVES AN AUTOMATIC - AND FREE - BID TO NEXT YEAR'S TOURNAMENT!  Get your squads in it to win it in 2011, and you guys get to play on us next year.

First NIGHTS Hat Tournament Updates

Our online registration system this year will again be powered by WuFoo online forms.

Register starting at 8:00 PM Eastern tomorrow, Friday November 5th...  HERE'S THE LINK!!

NEW FROM PREVIOUS YEARS:  MEGASTRATION!  ON NOVEMBER 5, 2010 AT 8PM ET, REGISTRATION WILL OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.   The first FORTY MEGAstrations to the Hat Tournament will begin at ONE DOLLAR and will increase by $1 per registration.  Registration will then be $42 and will increase $2 every FORTY registrations.  You can find the rules and regulations for early MEGAstration at the top of the registration form.

RETURNING FROM PREVIOUS YEARS:  FREE HOLIDAY HAT REGISTRATIONS!  We will again give away at least ONE free bid on Thanksgiving & Christmas for all regular registrations received up to that point.  So again, register by THANKSGIVING and you will have TWO chances to win a free tournament!

Based on this year's registration changes, we expect that the 2011 FNOF Hat could be full by the end of November!  So register early, save money, and get a chance at a FREE FNOF!

--

The First NIGHTS of Flight 2011

night ten...
     THIRD ANNUAL TEAM TOURNAMENT