Firebug 1.6a12

John J Barton

Jun 14, 2010, 7:00:35 PM6/14/10
to Firebug
One more alpha after this, then b1.
http://blog.getfirebug.com/2010/06/14/firebug-1-6a12

jjb

Hector Zhao

Jun 17, 2010, 1:10:12 AM6/17/10
to Firebug
After updating to this version, it takes me a while to find the status
bar icon.

I feel people may spend a lot of time to get to used to the new
firebug icon introduced in r6981.

Sebo

Jun 17, 2010, 3:27:06 AM6/17/10
to Firebug
Is it really that hard to find? I mean it's still a little bug and the
colors are similar.
Of course it can be irretating at the beginning, that the icon
changed. Therefore the wiki and feature pages have to be updated
together with the 1.6 release. Though this is more compliant to the
new logo at getfirebug.com and in my eyes also a more professional and
modern icon.
@John: Are you able to change the Firebug logo here at the Google
pages, too?

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Jun 17, 2010, 3:40:42 AM6/17/10
to Firebug
> Are you able to change the Firebug logo here at the Google
Done

Honza

Sebo

Jun 17, 2010, 6:13:45 AM6/17/10
to Firebug
Thanks Honza!

Sebo

Jun 17, 2010, 9:52:17 AM6/17/10
to Firebug
Sorry to annoy again, but at the issues pages (http://code.google.com/
p/fbug/) there's still the old image and also in the Firebug blog at
http://blog.getfirebug.com/.

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Jun 17, 2010, 11:40:52 AM6/17/10
to Firebug
> Sorry to annoy again, but at the issues pages (http://code.google.com/
> p/fbug/) there's still the old image and also in the Firebug blog
I have updated the issue page and also uploaded a new header.png to
getfirebug.com
From some reason the blog page is not updated. I need to investigate
yet.

Thanks for noticing!
Honza

On Jun 17, 3:52 pm, Sebo <sebastianzart...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Sorry to annoy again, but at the issues pages (http://code.google.com/
> p/fbug/) there's still the old image and also in the Firebug blog athttp://blog.getfirebug.com/.

Sebo

Jun 21, 2010, 6:40:31 PM6/21/10
to Firebug
I saw the logo in the blog is also updated now. Thanks Honza!