Firebug 1.6a6

John J Barton

Mar 2, 2010, 5:23:43 PM3/2/10
to Firebug

Mike Ratcliffe

Mar 2, 2010, 5:33:17 PM3/2/10
to Firebug
r16203 should also be merged into 1.5.3 because we have that issue
being raised far too often (Issue 2872: Inspect Element context menu
shows different tab markup)

-
Mike Ratcliffe

cheekybuddha

Mar 2, 2010, 5:43:56 PM3/2/10
to Firebug
Will FirePHP still be broken with the new a6?

ie are any of the fixed bugs the same as the cause of FirePHP not
being compatible any longer?

Thanks,

John J Barton

Mar 2, 2010, 7:17:37 PM3/2/10
to Firebug

On Mar 2, 2:43 pm, cheekybuddha <cheekybud...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Will FirePHP still be broken with the new a6?

I don't know you will have to ask FirePHP.

> ie are any of the fixed bugs the same as the cause of FirePHP not
> being compatible any longer?

I don't know what the problem was so I can't say.
jjb

> Thanks,

John J Barton

Mar 3, 2010, 12:06:22 AM3/3/10
to Firebug

On Mar 2, 2:43 pm, cheekybuddha <cheekybud...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Will FirePHP still be broken with the new a6?

FirePHP has a version test that does not include Firebug 1.6.

jjb

cheekybuddha

Mar 3, 2010, 5:20:12 AM3/3/10
to Firebug
Thanks for the heads-up - I'll test and see how it goes.

fyi I am happily using FirePHP 0.43 with Firebug 1.6X.0a4

regards,

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Mar 3, 2010, 7:45:27 AM3/3/10
to Firebug
On Mar 2, 11:33 pm, Mike Ratcliffe <mich...@ratcliffefamily.org>
wrote:

> r16203 should also be merged into 1.5.3 because we have that issue
> being raised far too often (Issue 2872: Inspect Element context menu
> shows different tab markup)
I guess you mean R6203, done at R6260.
Honza