Ir al primer mensaje no leído

John J Barton

no leída,
17 dic 2009, 8:40:25 p.m.17/12/09
para Firebug
1.5 is almost done, we'll take the holidays off and release in the
first week of 2010. So take a minute to try 1.5b7 and report any
problems.

http://blog.getfirebug.com/2009/12/17/firebug-1-5b7/

jjb

darth-...@gmx.de

no leída,
18 dic 2009, 8:57:24 p.m.18/12/09
para Firebug
Hi,

looks like you guys changed a few things on the inspector so here is
my feedback on this:

1. its great to double-click on a tag to expand it (in beta6 we had to
click on the "plus/minus"), the thing is, tho, that it takes more time
to edit the tag and its content since i have to right-click on the tag
-> edit html (looks like "alt + double-click" does the trick but how
do I know that?!)
2. sometimes, when i right-click on a page to inspect something,
firebug opens, the HTML tab appears but the style-tab (on the right)
is not focused, that does not change when i'm clicking through the
various HTML tags, instead i have to manually 'activate' the style tab
by clicking on it - annoying
3. the options of the style tab don't seem to stay permanent once
chosen to be active or not. I tried the new :active and :hover ones
(which are cool btw) but the next time I open up firebug they are
turned off again -> :(
4. I tried to edit an attribute in of a HTML tag, what I do (and
always did until now) is to click on the attribute (the whole
attribute gets selected) and I click once again at the very specific
point of that attribute that I want to make changes to. I can't do
that anymore, because whenever I try to click a second time, the
attribute gets out of focus, which is annoying.

I really hope you get rid of those teething troubles before the
release, which I'm really looking foward to.
Keep up the good work - cheers! :)

Steven Roussey

no leída,
18 dic 2009, 9:14:49 p.m.18/12/09
para Firebug
> 1. its great to double-click on a tag to expand it (in beta6 we had to
> click on the "plus/minus"), the thing is, tho, that it takes more time
> to edit the tag and its content since i have to right-click on the tag
> -> edit html (looks like "alt + double-click" does the trick but how
> do I know that?!)

Looks like you figured out the alt-double-click to edit. :) It
should go on the firebug website, somewhere near keyboard shortcuts.

> 3. the options of the style tab don't seem to stay permanent once
> chosen to be active or not. I tried the new :active and :hover ones
> (which are cool btw) but the next time I open up firebug they are
> turned off again -> :(

I would figure the opposite. Hover can only be on one thing, so as
soon as your mouse moves, the element with hover is going to change.
Then menu options are a way to make a state like that stick while you
are firebug so you can mess with your CSS. I don't think the browser
lets you have more than one location with hover. Just like active and
focus.

> 4. I tried to edit an attribute in of a HTML tag, what I do (and
> always did until now) is to click on the attribute (the whole
> attribute gets selected) and I click once again at the very specific
> point of that attribute that I want to make changes to. I can't do
> that anymore, because whenever I try to click a second time, the
> attribute gets out of focus, which is annoying.

That bug is fixed in beta 8 which should show up in an hour or so.

-steve--

darth-...@gmx.de

no leída,
18 dic 2009, 10:03:04 p.m.18/12/09
para Firebug
thanks Steve,
4. seems to be fixed in b8, indeed.
I think i understood how the new pseudo-class stuff is working now,
thanks for the info.

Regards,
Norman

Responder a todos