Break on error

ed

Apr 5, 2010, 4:50:52 PM4/5/10
to Firebug
I'm running firebug 1.5.3.
I've somehow enabled the javascript "Break on Error" function, and
can't figure out how to turn it off.

The label on my console tab is highlighted on orange - what does that
mean? Is this related?

For the sake of completeness, the "Break on Next" pause button has not
been clicked recently, and is not throbbing.

thanks,
ed

John J Barton

Apr 5, 2010, 5:27:27 PM4/5/10
to Firebug

On Apr 5, 1:50 pm, ed <eschie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running firebug 1.5.3.
> I've somehow enabled the javascript "Break on Error" function, and
> can't figure out how to turn it off.

You can reset all options with Firebug > Firebug Icon Menu > Options >
Reset All.
You can change the options directly by opening URL about:config and
filtering for all preferences "extensions.firebug"

> The label on my console tab is highlighted on orange - what does that
> mean? Is this related?

Yes it means you have Break on Next Error enabled ;-)

> For the sake of completeness, the "Break on Next" pause button has not
> been clicked recently, and is not throbbing.

Hmm... should be.