Firebug doesn't read links

http://www.finchleywebdesign.co.uk

Feb 8, 2008, 7:43:39 AM2/8/08
to Firebug
I've just upgraded to the new version on firefox and I found a small
firebug issue.
It doesn't register links when you inspect them..
Anyone else getting this issue?

mvdr

Feb 8, 2008, 9:36:57 AM2/8/08
to Firebug
Same problem for me on
Firefox 2.0.0.12
Firebug 1.05
Windows XP SP2

On Feb 8, 1:43 pm, "http://www.finchleywebdesign.co.uk"

angelo

Feb 8, 2008, 12:26:39 PM2/8/08
to Firebug
Same thing.
Firefox 2.0.0.12
Firebug 1.05
Mac OS X 10.4.11
With the new version of Firefox, firebug doesn't inspect links and
everything that is inside links.
Hope someone will come up with a solution soon.

John J Barton

Feb 8, 2008, 12:46:06 PM2/8/08
to Firebug
Please try with firebug 1.1, http://fireclipse.xucia.com. We aren't
using 1.05 any more.

I tried with my 1.2 build and did not see the problem on Firefox
2.0.0.12.

advis

Feb 9, 2008, 3:27:16 PM2/9/08
to Firebug
Same problem here.
Firefox 2.0.0.12
Firebug 1.05
Ubuntu 7.10

Upgrade to Firebug 1.1b solved this issue.
When will be a stable version released?

On 8. Feb, 13:43 h., "http://www.finchleywebdesign.co.uk"

John J Barton

Feb 9, 2008, 3:32:56 PM2/9/08
to Firebug
I looked into this problem a bit more. I don't believe that this is a
problem with Firefox 2.0.0.12. I believe its a firebug bug, in both
1.05 and 1.1. In 1.05 no style results are shown; in 1.1 erroneous
style results are shown.

If anyone can try the test case in http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=452
with FF2 before 2.0.0.12 that would be great.

1.1 has been small-fixes-only for about 4 months.

John.
> > Anyone else getting this issue?- Hide quoted text -

will

Mar 6, 2008, 1:49:22 PM3/6/08
to Firebug
Any movement on this one? I'm having the same problem on ff2, xp sp2
and firebug 1.05. :(

I couldn't find an older version of firebug to roll back to.

On Feb 9, 12:32 pm, John J Barton <johnjbar...@johnjbarton.com> wrote:
> I looked into this problem a bit more. I don't believe that this is a
> problem with Firefox 2.0.0.12. I believe its a firebug bug, in both
> 1.05 and 1.1. In 1.05 no style results are shown; in 1.1 erroneous
> style results are shown.
>
> If anyone can try the test case inhttp://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=452
> with FF2 before 2.0.0.12 that would be great.
>
> 1.1 has been small-fixes-only for about 4 months.
>
> John.
>
> On Feb 9, 12:27 pm, advis <cen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Same problem here.
> > Firefox 2.0.0.12
> > Firebug 1.05
> > Ubuntu 7.10
>
> > Upgrade to Firebug 1.1b solved this issue.
> > When will be a stable version released?
>
> > On 8. Feb, 13:43 h., "http://www.finchleywebdesign.co.uk"
>
> > <lukeama...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > I've just upgraded to the new version on firefox and I found a small
> > > firebug issue.
> > > It doesn't registerlinkswhen you inspect them..

John J Barton

Mar 6, 2008, 2:10:33 PM3/6/08
to Firebug
Sorry, what problem are you talking about? Issue 452 is resolved as
far as I know.

will

Mar 12, 2008, 7:02:07 AM3/12/08
to Firebug
oh! 1.1 is working like a charm.

Thanks!
Will

neil

Mar 27, 2008, 4:37:45 PM3/27/08
to Firebug
Hey all, does anybody know if this is fixed in 2.0.0.13?