Firebug 1.11 alpha 5

Jan Honza Odvarko

Oct 19, 2012, 12:21:12 PM10/19/12
to Firebug

Sebastian Zartner

Oct 19, 2012, 6:13:55 PM10/19/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
You forgot to mention two other important changes:
The integration of SelectBug and the change in the activation model regarding the same origin policy.

Sebastian

On Friday, October 19, 2012 6:21:19 PM UTC+2, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/10/19/firebug-1-11-alpha-5/

Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Oct 19, 2012, 6:20:09 PM10/19/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Ah, and the fixed iframes logging issue is also missing.

Sebastian

Sebastian Zartner

Oct 19, 2012, 6:58:41 PM10/19/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
The integration of SelectBug
Just realized that this was already mentioned in the blog post for 1.11a4.

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Oct 20, 2012, 3:06:35 AM10/20/12
to Firebug
Sebastian, if there is anything you want me to mention in the post,
please put it on the list in our Etherpad before (not after) the
release.

Honza

On Oct 20, 12:58 am, Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzart...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > The integration of SelectBug
>
> Just realized that this was already mentioned in the blog post for 1.11a4<https://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/10/05/firebug-1-11-alpha-4/>
> .
>
> Sebastian

Sebastian Zartner

Oct 20, 2012, 8:18:39 AM10/20/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Sure. As I said before I tend to forget about that. But a quick view over the list of fixed issues of a release will already give a quick overview.

Sebastian

Sebastian Zartner

Jan Honza Odvarko

Oct 24, 2012, 2:45:18 AM10/24/12
to Firebug
On Oct 20, 2:18 pm, Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzart...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Sure. As I said before I tend to forget about that. But a quick view over
> the list of fixed issues of a release will already give a quick overview.
I don't think every issue marked as 'enhancement' is actually a real
new feature.

On Oct 24, 8:29 am, Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzart...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I just realized that 1.11a5 is 500 KB bigger than 1.11a4<http://getfirebug.com/releases/firebug/1.11/>.
> I wonder what's the reason for that.
Locales have now full set of strings (those not translated are using
English).

Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Oct 24, 2012, 4:02:05 AM10/24/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
> Sure. As I said before I tend to forget about that. But a quick view over
> the list of fixed issues of a release will already give a quick overview.
I don't think every issue marked as 'enhancement' is actually a real new feature.
Right, that's why skimming through the list helps. That's what I do when adding new release notes.

wrote:
> I just realized that 1.11a5 is 500 KB bigger than 1.11a4<http://getfirebug.com/releases/firebug/1.11/>.
> I wonder what's the reason for that.
Locales have now full set of strings (those not translated are using English).
 Ah, right. Forgot about that.

Sebastian