1.2.0a21x breaks Firebug Light since console.firebug not defined

Bill Keese

Apr 22, 2008, 5:49:15 PM4/22/08
to Firebug
I'm seeing a lot of crashes with the latest Firebug and Firefox and
trying to trace them down now. The first red flag I noticed is that
Firebug-light is initializing on Firefox. (It should only initialize
on IE/safari/etc.)

See http://www.getfirebug.com/lite.html.... the first line of that
file branches on:

if (!("console" in window) || !("firebug" in console)) {

... the problem is that console.firebug is not defined (anymore?),
even though firebug is installed and running.

Any ideas on this?

Jan Odvarko

Apr 24, 2008, 7:07:29 AM4/24/08
to Firebug
Could you please try firebug-1.2.0a23X with your test-case?
The console.firebug variable should be fixed.
Honza

On Apr 22, 11:49 pm, Bill Keese <wke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing a lot of crashes with the latest Firebug and Firefox and
> trying to trace them down now. The first red flag I noticed is that
> Firebug-light is initializing on Firefox. (It should only initialize
> on IE/safari/etc.)
>
> Seehttp://www.getfirebug.com/lite.html.... the first line of that

Bill Keese

Apr 27, 2008, 10:33:45 PM4/27/08