Firebug 1.7.1b3

Jan Honza Odvarko

May 6, 2011, 9:12:13 AM5/6/11
to Firebug

Siemova

May 12, 2011, 4:25:30 PM5/12/11
to Firebug
Thanks guys,

How about vertically centering the HTML panel's tree expansion arrows
on a Mac? Right now they're aligned to the top, which looks awkward.

Mac OS X 10.6.7
Firefox 4.0.1

On May 6, 8:12 am, Jan Honza Odvarko <odva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://blog.getfirebug.com/2011/05/06/firebug-1-7-1b3/
>
> Honza

John J Barton

May 12, 2011, 11:35:06 PM5/12/11
to Firebug
We don't have a Mac-enabled developer; your help would be welcome. The
panels are HTML/CSS.
jjb

Jan Honza Odvarko

May 15, 2011, 1:55:00 AM5/15/11
to Firebug
Please file a new report here:
http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/list

... so, the issue is not forgotten here in the noise.

Thanks!
Honza

Siemova

Jun 4, 2011, 1:49:53 AM6/4/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys. Sorry I didn't get around to replying or filing the bug until now - life's been busy!

I'm not sure how much I could accomplish at present, John, since Chromebug doesn't seem to be playing nice, but I'd be happy to help however I'm able in the future. As a compulsive updater, I'm usually on the beta or alpha channel anyway. :)

- Jason M.