Firebug 1.2.0

John J Barton

Aug 22, 2008, 5:08:18 PM8/22/08
to Firebug
Firebug 1.2.0 is available on http://getfirebug.com/releases/firebug.
It will be up on addons.mozilla.org on Monday.

I want to thank Jan "Honza" Odvarko for his critical contributions to
Firebug 1.2, esp the net panel and enablement UI work.

Also thanks to all of the users who produced test cases, bug reports,
and suggestions. These are absolutely critical to our progress. And
special thanks to localizers and folks who contributed patches!

If your particular problem or issue did not get addressed in 1.2, work
on 1.3 starts now and we will be picking up the pace with our new
team.

John.

Steven Roussey

Aug 25, 2008, 12:34:18 PM8/25/08
to Firebug
I'm still having issues that are dependent on whether the Net tab
enabled AND if "Stop on Errors" is enabled in the Script tab...

Back using the firebugbug/firebugbug for a login and go to
http://www.visigroups.com/manage/ and enable firebug and script's stop
on errors. Keep hitting the Manage link at the top to reload the page.

First time: works fine.
Second time: has a JS error
Third time: has a JS error in a different place
Fourth time: works fine!!!
Fifth: has a JS error
Sixth time: has a JS error in a different place
Seventh time: works fine!!!

Stranger still -- if I hold down the shift key and hit reload, it
always works fine --- unless I am in the cycle above and have a script
error show, then it won't -- and nothing shows up in the Net panel but
the base page -- no JS files, etc. But that only happens if I don't
continue button (if I do hit continue, then shift-reload, all is
well).

Ghost in the machine!

On Aug 22, 2:08 pm, John J Barton <johnjbar...@johnjbarton.com> wrote:
> Firebug 1.2.0 is available onhttp://getfirebug.com/releases/firebug.

Steven Roussey

Aug 25, 2008, 12:35:59 PM8/25/08
to Firebug
BTW: The above was with Fx 3.0.1 and FB 1.2.0 using a new profile.

On Aug 25, 9:34 am, Steven Roussey <srous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still having issues that are dependent on whether the Net tab
> enabled AND if "Stop on Errors" is enabled in the Script tab...
>
> Back using the firebugbug/firebugbug for a login and go tohttp://www.visigroups.com/manage/and enable firebug and script's stop

eroval

Aug 25, 2008, 9:38:19 PM8/25/08
to Firebug
I don't like the new behavior of the XHR monitor.

It's just not as instinctive as it was in 1.2.0b7.

John J Barton

Aug 25, 2008, 10:28:01 PM8/25/08
to Firebug
It would be helpful if you explained what behavior you think changed
since b7.