Firebug 1.5.4 on AMO

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

May 6, 2010, 11:58:27 AM5/6/10
to Firebug
Firebug 1.5.4 is uploaded to AMO site.
Honza

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

May 6, 2010, 12:06:57 PM5/6/10
to Firebug

Edward

May 6, 2010, 2:00:34 PM5/6/10
to Firebug
I just tried to install Firebug from AMO several times and kept
failing with a bad link. Then I installed directly from
getfirebug.com just fine.

I don't know if Mozilla is having issues, or if there's something
broken with the latest update, but I thought you might want to know.

John J Barton

May 6, 2010, 2:40:25 PM5/6/10
to Firebug

On May 6, 11:00 am, Edward <edfaulk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just tried to install Firebug from AMO several times and kept
> failing with a bad link.  Then I installed directly from
> getfirebug.com just fine.
>
> I don't know if Mozilla is having issues, or if there's something
> broken with the latest update, but I thought you might want to know.

I was able to install without a problem.

Well other than the link that Honza put up on the blog was to the
Czech version of Firebug. But I guess that's fair, I always link the
US-en version.

jjb

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

May 7, 2010, 3:35:54 AM5/7/10
to Firebug
> Well other than the link that Honza put up on the blog was to the
> Czech version of Firebug. But I guess that's fair, I always link the
> US-en version.
I have changed it to en-US (one day pointing to Czech version is fair
enough :)
Honza