"this.setDefaultStatus is not a function"

1 view

Bramus!

Jun 11, 2008, 4:03:44 AM6/11/08
to Firebug
As of FB1.2.0b3 I've been seeing lots of 'this.setDefaultStatus is not
a function' errors in the console from various scripts and sites on
various different types of Objects. Was wondering if I'm the only one
getting this (might be some other plugin screwing things up) or if
other peeps have it too.

Might be the combination of FF3.0rc2 + FB1.2.0b3 that's screwing
things up.

Bramus!

Jun 11, 2008, 5:58:50 AM6/11/08
to Firebug
Think I narrowed it down to sites using jQuery ... can anyone confirm?

Bramus!

Jun 18, 2008, 5:37:26 AM6/18/08
to Firebug
Turns out that the del.icio.us extension fuX0rz thingz up and is
causing the "this.setDefaultStatus is not a function" errors ...
filing a bug over at the del.icio.us ;)
For now I (and you) may ignore the errors, as they don't seem to
affect the execution of my/your JS code.

SamGoody

Jun 23, 2008, 2:11:37 PM6/23/08
to Firebug
Found the same problem on sites with mootools (which makes sense as
the two libraries use similar methods.)
I also have delicious.
Thanks for the explanation

Bramus!

Jun 23, 2008, 6:04:56 PM6/23/08
to Firebug
As of version 2.0.64 of the Delicious Plugin (released a few days ago)
this issue has been fixed ;)