Firebug 1.10 beta 2

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 29, 2012, 11:24:05 AM6/29/12
to Firebug

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jul 2, 2012, 7:34:25 AM7/2/12
to Firebug
On Jun 30, 12:17 pm, Lars Knickrehm <m...@lars-sh.de> wrote:
> Why not asking the user (on first run) to hide the default inspector and
I am a bit afraid we could get complaints when forcing the user
to make decisions at the first run.

> adding an additional option to Firebugs settings menu?
Yeah, it's just that we are trying to keep the amount of
options in the UI at necessary minimum

Not sure if this option really deserves to be in the UI...

What others think?

Honza

> Am Freitag, 29. Juni 2012 17:24:05 UTC+2 schrieb Jan Honza Odvarko:
>

> >http://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/06/29/firebug-1-10b2/
>
> > Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Jul 2, 2012, 8:35:19 AM7/2/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if this option really deserves to be in the UI...

What others think?
IMO it doesn't. There weren't that many complaints about having two inspector options within the page context menu.
Especially asking the user on first run to do something should really just be for things they have to decide on the first run like removing Firecookie when installing 1.10.

Sebastian

PS: This discussion should have been in the thread for beta 1.