Can I change the localization preference?

swordsp

Dec 19, 2006, 12:15:40 AM12/19/06
to Firebug
Hello,

I upgrade firebug to 1.0b6 then found the localization went to
Taiwanese.
I prefer to keep it to be english though I speak Chinese, how can I
change it?
I couldn't find such a configuration.

Thanks.

netfishx

Dec 20, 2006, 7:54:41 PM12/20/06
to Firebug
me,too.we do not like taiwanese.no Chinese,wo choose English.
"swordsp 写道:

Joe Hewitt

Dec 21, 2006, 1:54:25 AM12/21/06
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure how to handle this. addons.mozilla.org doesn't let you
publish extensions with different languages, so the best I can do is
to include them all in the XPI.

There is an extension called the Locale Switcher you can use to
switch back to English: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/356/

- Joe