Firebug 1.9 beta 1

Jan Honza Odvarko

Nov 11, 2011, 11:09:07 AM11/11/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Sebo

Nov 11, 2011, 11:18:59 AM11/11/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Excellent, Honza!
Please also upload it at Babelzilla, so people can translate it.

Sebastian

tho...@mr-andersen.no

Nov 11, 2011, 5:44:56 PM11/11/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation on the milestone and thank you for the support so far!

And one extension developer question:

Are the AMD modules finalized now?

Thomas

Sebo

Nov 11, 2011, 6:02:03 PM11/11/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com
The existing AMD module function definitions are unlikely to be changed again. At least for the 1.9 release they won't change anymore. Though the modules can always be extended by new functions in future versions.
Honza, please correct me, if I am wrong.

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Nov 14, 2011, 12:32:28 PM11/14/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:02:03 AM UTC+1, Sebo wrote:
The existing AMD module function definitions are unlikely to be changed again. At least for the 1.9 release they won't change anymore. Though the modules can always be extended by new functions in future versions.
Honza, please correct me, if I am wrong.

That's correct, we are not planning big changes at this moment, but we are still improving the framework so, new APIs could appear.

Honza