Firebug 1.10.2

Jan Honza Odvarko

Aug 3, 2012, 4:06:59 PM8/3/12
to Firebug

Sebastian Zartner

Aug 6, 2012, 4:36:05 AM8/6/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I guess it's a rights problem on your profile.
See http://support.mozilla.org/questions/796981, which might help you.
If not, I suggest you ask the Mozilla people and post the backlink here.

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Aug 27, 2012, 2:58:39 AM8/27/12
to Firebug
On Aug 26, 3:09 pm, Darkproger <pro...@wilab.org.ua> wrote:
> The net panel does not log (at least Flash) requests when the page tab is
> not active. Is there a way to overcome this?
What do you mean be "the page tab is not active"?
Do you have a page I could try on my machine?
Honza
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jan Odvarko

Aug 27, 2012, 6:57:55 AM8/27/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com

> visit http://osmf.org/dev/2.0gm/thumbs.html
> Start playing the upper video while watching the Net panel, then move to another tab.

> After you move back you may notice the video request log to finish prematurely

> (it won't log the whole video request but just that part when you were on that FF tab).

Yes, I can reproduce this one. Please create a new issue report for it.

> Another test:
> Type this into console:
> setInterval(function() { var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();

> xhr.open("GET", "/dev/2.0gm/lib/profiles.js?"+x);

> xhr.send(null); console.log(x); x +=1 ; }, 1000)

> After moving back and forth from the tab while this is active, you will see that

> some x-es are missing from the Net panel while they are present in the Console tab.

I can’t reproduce this one. I don’t see any missing XHR in the Net panel.

Does it help if you check “Show BFCache responses” option in the Net panel?

Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Aug 28, 2012, 2:53:29 AM8/28/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com

> visit http://osmf.org/dev/2.0gm/thumbs.html
> Start playing the upper video while watching the Net panel, then move to another tab.

> After you move back you may notice the video request log to finish prematurely

> (it won't log the whole video request but just that part when you were on that FF tab).

Yes, I can reproduce this one. Please create a new issue report for it.

The report related to this is issue 5871.

> Another test:
> Type this into console:
> setInterval(function() { var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();

> xhr.open("GET", "/dev/2.0gm/lib/profiles.js?"+x);

> xhr.send(null); console.log(x); x +=1 ; }, 1000)

> After moving back and forth from the tab while this is active, you will see that

> some x-es are missing from the Net panel while they are present in the Console tab.

I can’t reproduce this one. I don’t see any missing XHR in the Net panel.

Does it help if you check “Show BFCache responses” option in the Net panel?

I can reproduce this using FF 14.0.1 + FB 1.10.2 on Win7. Honza, did you switch to another browser tab and was Firebug deactivated for that page?

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Aug 28, 2012, 3:03:48 AM8/28/12
to Firebug
On Aug 28, 8:53 am, Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzart...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I can reproduce this using FF 14.0.1 + FB 1.10.2 on Win7. Honza, did you
> switch to another browser tab and was Firebug deactivated for that page?
I tried both switching to another tab where Firebug is (and isn't)
activated.

If you can reproduce that, please provide detailed baby steps I could
follow.

Thanks
Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Aug 28, 2012, 3:06:48 AM8/28/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
If you can reproduce that, please provide detailed baby steps I could
follow.
I did that in issue 5871.

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Aug 28, 2012, 3:08:00 AM8/28/12
to Firebug
On Aug 28, 9:06 am, Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzart...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > If you can reproduce that, please provide detailed baby steps I could
> > follow.
>
> I did that in issue 5871<http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=5871>
Great, thanks
Honza