Error: FeedProcessor.js (Linie 1440)

Martin Tillmann

Oct 2, 2008, 12:04:40 PM10/2/08
to fir...@googlegroups.com
This error keeps popping up in my console. Obviously it's nothing evil but does anyone know how to supress this?

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIChannel.contentType]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Programme/Mozilla%20Firefox3/components/FeedProcessor.js :: FP_onStartRequest :: line 1440" data: no]

channel.contentType = "application/vnd.mozilla.maybe.feed";

cheesegrits

Oct 20, 2008, 5:28:30 PM10/20/08
to Firebug
I've been getting this since I first upgraded to FF3. Finally decided
to go googling for it, and was surprised to find this thread seems to
be about the only reference to the same error I can find.

Just out of interest, do you have any RSS extensions installed, like
WIZ?

-- hugh

BB

Oct 21, 2008, 6:59:14 AM10/21/08
to Firebug
This error is coming up when firefox wants to reload a rss-feed and if
the feed isn't valid...
I have no extension installed so this is a firefox bug!

kna...@tortenboxer.de

Oct 26, 2008, 3:52:29 AM10/26/08
to Firebug
I use firefox with AdBlock Plus - when I disable adblock i don't get
this error.