FF3 + Firebug 1.2 crashes firefox

Yereth

Jun 24, 2008, 1:11:49 PM6/24/08
to Firebug
Hi all,

I have a major problem with a few of my websites when I enable Firebug
1.2 in FF3.

On this website:
http://www.ilovemyitdepartment.com/

Firefox crashes _always_ when I have firebug enabled. Once I enable
firebug for this website, there's no going back, as it crashes without
letting me disable it for the website. I have no lead whatsoever, and
I am forced now to downgrade to FF2 (hard to find the download pages!)
and firebug 1.1beta (of which the link is broken on getfirebug.com
atm).

Anybody has similar problems with heavy JS / AJAX websites? I feel
kind of desperate by now..

Cheers!

Yereth

John J Barton

Jun 24, 2008, 9:04:15 PM6/24/08
to Firebug

Yereth

Jun 25, 2008, 4:44:36 AM6/25/08
to Firebug
Well, I guess the good news is that a bug report is filed, although I
don't understand much of the debug output they're giving there. Where
does it come from? I sure hope they fix it soon, as I cannot use FF3
right now and anyone using FF3 + firebug1.2 enabled cannot access a
bunch of my websites.