Jan Honza Odvarko

未讀,
2012年5月25日 中午12:27:362012/5/25
收件者:Firebug

Cyd

未讀,
2012年5月28日 下午1:32:302012/5/28
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Using Firefox 12 on Macbook Pro, this version of Firebug is not working. That is to say, it works a little, but it's frequently broken. When I switch tabs from HTML to Console or CSS or anything else, then come back to HTML, the CSS rules on the right are gone. I have to close and restart Firebug to get it back. And when I do get it back, I can't switch to Layout anymore. It acts like it's switching, but it just gives me a set of CSS styles for the body tag. I have not been able to switch to Layout, Computed, or DOM since I installed this new version. They all do the same thing. They go to the body tag CSS. And then I can't get back to the CSS for individual elements any longer.

This is the first time I've had serious problems with Firebug. I hope I'll be able to go back to 1.9.2.

On Friday, May 25, 2012 12:27:36 PM UTC-4, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
http://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/05/25/firebug-1-10a9/

Honza

Michal Čaplygin

未讀,
2012年5月29日 清晨6:58:272012/5/29
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Style tab is broken in Firefox 12.0 but works well in latest Nightly.

Reported in http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=5510

Sebo

未讀,
2012年5月29日 上午10:20:272012/5/29
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Issue 5510 is a duplicate of issue 5498 and should already be fixed. Will be released with 1.10a10.
The reason for this is that we're using a new API, which is not available in Firefox 12. Issue 5498 implements a fallback functionality for the case this new API isn't available.
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused!

Sebastian
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄