Scripts not loading fully

Dustin Boswell

Sep 21, 2011, 1:01:31 PM9/21/11
to Firebug
I've been experiencing this for the last few revs (currently on
1.8.3):

When I load a page, especially if it has includes (core system is
PHP), the HTML loads fully, including the post-scripts, but the Script
panel doesn't have the full content.

Something that I'm doing/not doing?

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 23, 2011, 3:00:29 AM9/23/11
to Firebug
I saw similar complaint somewhere else already, but I can't reproduce
the behavior on my machine.

Any chance I could try out your page to see the problem?
If not, could you please provide a simple test case I could use?

Thanks!

Honza

gswkaiser

Sep 23, 2011, 6:43:17 AM9/23/11
to Firebug
Working a lot with PHP and never experienced that problem.

abjbhat

Sep 23, 2011, 9:38:33 PM9/23/11
to Firebug
I think I had something similar. In my case, the script tab would be
blank most of the time, but apparently still working since I could see
the debugger breaking on breakpoints. This happened only on a work
laptop running intel graphics, but never on my main system with an
nvidia graphics card. I could not upgrade the driver since this it was
a company provided laptop and the drivers are locked down.

Odd, but still something to consider.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 26, 2011, 9:49:38 AM9/26/11
to Firebug