Firebug 1.11 alpha 3

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 13, 2012, 2:13:55 PM9/13/12
to Firebug

fusionX

Sep 13, 2012, 7:29:15 PM9/13/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jan,

Hope things are ok, can you please see my last email 3 days ago urgently.

Would think you can aid or advise to get this task complete

Thank you
Don

On Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:14:04 PM UTC-4, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/09/13/firebug-1-11-alpha-3/

Honza

fusionX

Sep 14, 2012, 10:02:17 AM9/14/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hello Honza,

I am sorry i dont follow?

does new firebug do this or something?

Sebastian Zartner

Sep 14, 2012, 3:15:43 PM9/14/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
fusionX, please avoid posting context-less messages to threads that are unrelated to your questions.

If you want to get help related to Firebug, please ask publicly by creating a new thread.

Sebastian

Sebastian Zartner

Sep 17, 2012, 7:30:43 AM9/17/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
If you have firebug at the bottom of your page and resize it, the space used for firebug is not given back to the website. It stayed white and is simply displaying nothing.
I remember some people already had the same problem before. Though in their cases the problem was not Firebug but another extension. Unfortunately I can't find it at the moment. So please deactivate your other extensions one by one to find out which one is the culprit.

Sebastian

Sebastian Zartner

Sep 17, 2012, 7:35:47 AM9/17/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
 Unfortunately I can't find it at the moment.
Found it. Issue 4533.

Sebastian