I tried this and works for me.
Here is my STR:
1) Install Firefox 4 + Firebug 1.7.2
2) The addon bar is displayed (after Firefox restart).
3) Hide the add-on bar (either by clicking the cross on the left side
or using toolbar context menu)
4) Restart Firefox. The add-on bar is still properly hidden for me.
Firebug opens the add-on bar only once, just after installation. There
is no difference in the logic between Firebug 1.7.1 and Firebug 1.7.2
- Check extensions.firebug.addonBarOpened pref. It should be set to
true after the add-on bar has been opened by Firebug (so it isn't done
- You can create a new profile and test again.
On Jun 4, 1:03 pm, RoyReed <roy.reed...@gmail.com> wrote: