Firebug 1.8.3

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 16, 2011, 7:02:30 AM9/16/11
to Firebug

Eric

Sep 22, 2011, 11:07:31 AM9/22/11
to Firebug
On Sep 16, 7:02 am, Jan Honza Odvarko <odva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://blog.getfirebug.com/2011/09/16/firebug-1-8-3/
>
> Honza

Thanks, however the version on the "swarm" page on getfirebug.com is
still pointing at 1.8.1. I installed the current version of firebug,
then installed the NetExport extension w/o unchecking the firebug
entry on that page, and it downgraded me.

eric

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 23, 2011, 2:53:23 AM9/23/11
to Firebug
Thanks for pointing this out.

Sebastian, is this a known issue?

Honza

Sebo

Sep 23, 2011, 4:19:18 AM9/23/11
to Firebug
I updated the version now. Thanks for the hint.

Honza, please note, that currently I am not getting the messages of
this group automatically. So I just saw this thread coincidentally.
Please add me as CC in such cases.

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 26, 2011, 4:43:38 AM9/26/11
to Firebug
On Sep 23, 10:19 am, Sebo <sebastianzart...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I updated the version now. Thanks for the hint.
>
> Honza, please note, that currently I am not getting the messages of
> this group automatically. So I just saw this thread coincidentally.
> Please add me as CC in such cases.
I changed your settings, you should get an email for every posted
message
immediately now. Does it work for you?

Honza