Filenotify2 install

Indiana92

Nov 27, 2008, 8:50:58 AM11/27/08
to FileNotify2
I have a problem. When i run install.bat i have been asked to enter
username and password, but every username or password i insert
installutil gives me an error (username and password incorret....).
Where is the problem ?
Thanks

Remi Thomas

Nov 29, 2008, 3:56:31 AM11/29/08
to FileNotify2
Hi,

Use for login MACHINE_NAME\Login

Cheer,
Remi

Michele Bosetti

Dec 1, 2008, 11:46:45 AM12/1/08
to filen...@googlegroups.com
It's ok.
Thanks

Excuse me, where can i find some script examples. I need to copy a file from one folder to another when it is created. Another question, but Filenotify can be tested even if it is not registered or without registration i can only see the admin page and i can't run scripts ?

Remi Thomas

Dec 1, 2008, 12:13:53 PM12/1/08
to FileNotify2
Hi,

For the copy sample use the MoveFTP template and replace
System.IO.File.Move by System.IO.File.Copy.

There is no license restriction, registered users don't receive a
registration key by the way.
I wanted to do a cheap product with no license restriction.
I wrote several shareware (url2bmp, url2jpeg, FileNotify2... 20000
download/year total) with no restriction and for 3 years I only
received $15 for all of these.
I don't think I will write other shareware.

Cheer,
Remi

On 1 déc, 17:46, "Michele Bosetti" <bosetti.mich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's ok.
> Thanks
>
> Excuse me, where can i find some script examples. I need to copy a file from
> one folder to another when it is created. Another question, but Filenotify
> can be tested even if it is not registered or without registration i can
> only see the admin page and i can't run scripts ?

Martin Jellesma

Nov 14, 2013, 9:18:41 AM11/14/13
to filen...@googlegroups.com

Op donderdag 27 november 2008 14:50:58 UTC+1 schreef Indiana92:
I have no templates in the zip file

I have download FileNotify2
Install the service
Open fnAdmin but the window is everthing greyout As i click on the File Textbutton I can load a XML file
but noting is happening (Ican not use fnAdmin to make any action)
In Templates directory I get 2 files whit the extentie *.cs but i can not load them

Do you have a basis xml that I must can use ore must i make it my own ore are I'am missing
ore missing something else.
is ther somebody out there taht have some templates ore a filenotify2.xml file for my

Martin Jellesma

Nov 14, 2013, 9:24:37 AM11/14/13
to filen...@googlegroups.com

Op donderdag 27 november 2008 14:50:58 UTC+1 schreef Indiana92:
I have a problem. When i run install.bat i have been asked to enter
I have download FileNotify2
Install the service
Open fnAdmin but the window is everthing greyout As i click on the File Textbutton I can load a XML file
but noting is happening
In Templates directory I get 2 files whit the extentie *.cs but i can not load them

Do you have a basis xml that I must can use ore must i make it my own ore are I'am missing
ore missing something else.

 is the somebody out there that have a FileNotify2.xml whit some aktion in it ore some templates that i can use so i can starting