About Laika ;)

Nick Shishkin

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
Hello All!

πpΟ ΣΑΒΦ ;)

=== Cut ===
€ "μΟΜΙΤΑ" €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ RU.LOLITA €
From : ...
To : Allz 03 Feb 98 13:16:07
Subj : ll- reply...
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

χΟΤ, ΧΩΛΟΠΑΜ Χ ΙΞΕΤΕ......

Any comments?

Memoires from an ex-child porn star

Probably false, but a good read anyway. From Usenet.

Priznr <pri...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971204162...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

> >I'm seriously interested in this comment. Although I hate hardcore
> >kiddie porn, I'd like to know what happened to the kids therein.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Alice
>
> there's no way to verify this, of course, but i talked to someone who
> claimed to know laika....the girl, not the dog, and that she is 29 and a
> sales rep for some firm in denmark and doing just fine!
> and ........................ hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o holland!

Hi Alice. I think I have written to you before if you are the same Alice. If
you are then I am happy you still download our pictures. As you claim you hate
hardcore Kiddie Porn I will help you to overcome your such hate as it will
spoil your health.

Lets Start from the beginning ones again so the newcomers can get things
straight.

I joined the "STARS" (a term used by us porn kids) at 9yr.old 1945. The war had
made Denmark very poor and we lost a lot of our brave men. My Father was one of
them. I found my self as the "head of the Family". Some brave Men who had
published Underground Magazines with Pictures of persons co-operating with the
Germans turned to Porno Magazines. As there was no "age of consent" law the
magazines varied from Nudist, Adult, Homosexual, Lesbian,Teen, early Teen, and
Children. A Law was passed that a person must be aware of what they agree to,
even if a guardian agreed. Therefore no pictures showing sex had kids under 9.
That was regarded by the court as the age where we "knew what we where doing"
What else could they say. Us Kids was enrolled as "Gorilla Fighters" under the
war from the age of 9. One Man known as "HOW HOW" who had often masqueraded as
SS Officer to get pictures under the war was the most Colourful Photographer I
think.Then There was Lars, Svend and CARL. (Carl always signed his pix.) These
men started the "WESTERBRO STUDIO" and I was one of the first Kids.The
friendship and comradeship we developed in that studio was an inspiration to
all of us. In the beginning it was in Lar's Home on the top floor at no 355B
Westerbrogade, Copenhagen W..a place well known for its WALLPAPER shown on the
earlier pictures. Also Lars always wanted us Kids to wear LONG SOCKS and/or
some SHORT TOP.

To settle your mind Alice, we where NEVER forced to do anything. They always
asked us kids what we would like to do. Many Kids only appear alone in the nude
as that was what they wanted. Some of us pretended to have sex with each other.
The Adults you see in some pictures was the photographers who had turn and
sometime the Fathers and in many cases the Mothers as well as Adult Models
(STARS) from the Adult and Teen Pictures. Some Kids had real Sex as that is
what they wanted. No one ever was allowed to pressure anyone to have sex. We
all made good money to help our Families and WE PAID TAX. The Magazines was
sold in most paper and Bookshops. Many thousand K/P Mags was sent to American
Camps in Germany every Month. WE WHERE STARS. Our Pictures was sold to Mags
like SKOLEBORN, LoLiTa, LOLITA SPECIAL, FANCY, BAMBINA, LOVE HEARTH, PJOIKEN,
BOY LOVE, GIRL LOVE, LOVE KIDS, SCHOOL GIRLS, SCHOOL BOYS, PRE_TEEN and the
Biggest was LOLITA COLOUR SPECIAL.. There was many more smaller Magazines. We
where a great world Success. Us Kids where known everywhere, LIKE TODAYS Child
music Stars. Many of the Girls have become ETERNAL STARS. , like Laika. who
will be very happy for Priznr,s post making her 29. I will see her at our 'ALL
STARS XMAS PARTY" this month and I will tell her. She is now a Grandmother.One
of her 5 kids, her 18 y.o.Daughter GITTE had a baby last June.

We do have the "STJERNEN" Association. a Club for Porno Stars and ex-Stars with
some 1000 members at this time. Child Porn was legal until 1982 where we
changed to 15 yr and over as the law required. Many have died. All the old
Photographers have died. HOW HOW last year . Some of us early Child Stars who
become Photographers have died, only ODIN, The Viking God from a.b.p.e.p.-t and
my self are left and we are past the 60s. Just to set your mind at ease we are
not Pedophiles, we are both Grandparents, but we will always understand the
need of Child Lovers and the fantastic protection they offer their LOVERS.

I wish I could say the same of "normal" Adults toward Children. Do not get
misled, there have never been any evidence of RAPE and MURDER of a Child by a
Pedophile. My wife (actually I had 3 wife's, all K/P STARS) and I newer had any
problem with having a Pedophile to sit our Children when we went out. They will
give their life to protect the kids. I do not have any problem with the Kids
have sex if they want. I had 12 kids and 3 Girls had babies before they where
15. That is the way GOD want it or HE would never have made them fertile. Now
do not tell me GOD make mistakes.

Just one more thing. Children need sex just as much as any adult. Well some
Adult do not need sex and some kids do not. Some like the opposite sex other
the same sex. Some person are Homo, some Hetero, some Pedo. That's the way GOD
created ALL animals and we are just one of them.

Further more, NO KID EVER WAS ABUSED IN OUR STUDIOS. We have records of all of
them and see each other often (except the dead ones) Most have married and many
have gone on to Adult Sex Models. Most of their Children(incl mine) become
Child Stars before 1982 and after that many have become teen-Stars as now. I am
taking Pictures now of 3th Generation Stars (15 and over are legal here) and if

the F>>>>Meatheads we call Governments had better sense I would be taking
the F>>>>Pictures of the 4th Generation now. 9 to 15yr.old, but that is
the F>>>>out,for now. and NO ONE HAVE EVER MADE ANY COMPLAINT AGAINST ANY
the F>>>>PHOTOGRAPHER , or other Person in the Industry including
the F>>>>Pedophiles or Magazines publishers. Never have the Police been
the F>>>>able to mount a Case against any of us as they have plenty
the F>>>>pictures but no WITNESS or complainers WHY? ALL US KIDS DID WHAT
the F>>>>WE WANTED AND WE ARE PROUD OF IT.

Children will get their freedom again one day. You can't mess with GOD's
Creation forever.

For those of you who love ODIN"s Pictures, he send his regard as he is with me
to day. He ask me to tell Priznr that "Laika, the Dog" died many years ago but
the dogs ashes have been in a box in his office for about 20 years. NO E-Mail
Please, we have filters.so it will be returned to sender. Any special request!
please ask in this NG, but not whole series please.

ODIN and I have some 40 000 KID picture between us plus some 100 000 Teen and
Adults. For Boy Pictures see "alt.binaries.pictures.boys"

NOTE; There have been some real Child-Rape, Baby-rape, Child-abuse and
Child-Murder Pictures published by Criminals. Such pictures did not come from
us, If you are unsure of a picture ask us.] What we did was LEGAL at the time.

LISTER
=== Cut ===

Be Happy!
Nick

ζΟΞΑΙΛ ΞΑ ΣΟΜΞΕήΞΩΘ ΒΑΤΑΕΚΛΑΘ...

Ded J. Dona

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
  I just shot John Lennon, Nick!

NS> ─ "Лолита" ───────────────────────────────────────────── RU.LOLITA ─
NS> From : ...
NS> To : Allz 03 Feb 98 13:16:07
NS> Subj : ll- reply...

ЖОПА ТЫ. Я парился, искал, постил, а ты поле фром убрал?

> [...]

NS> way GOD want it or HE would never have made them fertile. Now do not
NS> tell me GOD make mistakes.

NS> Just one more thing. Children need sex just as much as any adult. Well
NS> some Adult do not need sex and some kids do not. Some like the
NS> opposite sex other the same sex. Some person are Homo, some Hetero,
NS> some Pedo. That's the way GOD created ALL animals and we are just one
NS> of them.

NS> Further more, NO KID EVER WAS ABUSED IN OUR STUDIOS. We have records
NS> of all of them and see each other often (except the dead ones) Most
NS> have married and many have gone on to Adult Sex Models. Most of their
NS> Children(incl mine) become Child Stars before 1982 and after that many
NS> have become teen-Stars as now. I am taking Pictures now of 3th
NS> Generation Stars (15 and over are legal here) and if

the F>>>>> Meatheads we call Governments had better sense I would be

the F>>>>> taking Pictures of the 4th Generation now. 9 to 15yr.old, but
the F>>>>> that is out,for now. and NO ONE HAVE EVER MADE ANY COMPLAINT
the F>>>>> AGAINST ANY PHOTOGRAPHER , or other Person in the Industry
the F>>>>> including Pedophiles or Magazines publishers. Never have the
the F>>>>> Police been able to mount a Case against any of us as they
the F>>>>> have plenty pictures but no WITNESS or complainers WHY? ALL
the F>>>>> US KIDS DID WHAT WE WANTED AND WE ARE PROUD OF IT.

NS> Children will get their freedom again one day. You can't mess with
NS> GOD's Creation forever.

NS> For those of you who love ODIN"s Pictures, he send his regard as he is
NS> with me to day. He ask me to tell Priznr that "Laika, the Dog" died
NS> many years ago but the dogs ashes have been in a box in his office for
NS> about 20 years. NO E-Mail Please, we have filters.so it will be
NS> returned to sender. Any special request! please ask in this NG, but
NS> not whole series please.

NS> ODIN and I have some 40 000 KID picture between us plus some 100 000
NS> Teen and Adults. For Boy Pictures see "alt.binaries.pictures.boys"

NS> NOTE; There have been some real Child-Rape, Baby-rape, Child-abuse and
NS> Child-Murder Pictures published by Criminals. Such pictures did not
NS> come from us, If you are unsure of a picture ask us.] What we did was
NS> LEGAL at the time.

NS> LISTER

NS> Be Happy!
NS> Nick

NS> ··· Фонарик на солнечных батарейках...
NS> _+~
NS> ~ 0riin: CITO BBS/Line 1 (+7)3422-641782,ZYX,CM (2:5054/2)

 [Me. against universe]   [Терпимее надо быть]
Да что это в самом деле я так по себе сохну?
Миp не пеpестанет веpтеться когда я сдохну.

... есть одна надежда и я её не скpою - что pано или поздно я тебя уpою