Missing device in FHEM (fht8w)

Ernst Cozijnsen

Feb 11, 2011, 1:27:39 AM2/11/11
to FHEM users
Hi Guys,

I was wondering about the following thing.
Iḿ switching my boiler with a FHT8W from my FHT's but i dont see the
FHT8W in my FHEM config.
The auto create doesnt seem to add a new device .
How could i add this device so i can see when the boiler is activated?
It should behave as a normal switch right?

Regards,

Ernst

Rudolf Koenig

Feb 11, 2011, 2:36:38 AM2/11/11
to fhem-...@googlegroups.com
> It should behave as a normal switch right?

It behaves as a switch in the FS20 world, so you won't see any feedback from
it. AFAIK it evaluates only the actuator messages of each associated FHT and
switches accordingly.

Manfred Caspari

Feb 11, 2011, 5:11:40 AM2/11/11
to fhem-...@googlegroups.com

there is one exception: As You can switch the boiler on/off using a FS20
ST, the messages sent to the plug can be seen by fhem.

FHEM would be capable to replace the FHT8W, but I was not able to
program that feature. Browsing through the examples there was an
surprise: someone already did it. You can find it in 99PRIV.pm:

calculation:
sub
sumactuator()
{
my $sum = 0;
foreach my $d (keys %defs) {
next if($defs{$d}{TYPE} ne "FHT");
my ($act, undef) = split(" ", $defs{$d}{READINGS}{"actuator"}{VAL});
$act =~ s/%//;
$sum += $act;
}
return $sum;
}

put the following notify info fhem.cfg:
> define at_1 at +*00:05 { fhem "set heater " . (sumactuator()?"on":"off") };

greetz,

Manfred

Manfred Caspari

Feb 11, 2011, 6:29:08 AM2/11/11
to fhem-...@googlegroups.com
Am 11.02.2011 11:11, schrieb Manfred Caspari:
> there is one exception: As You can switch the boiler on/off using a FS20
> ST, the messages sent to the plug can be seen by fhem.

the documentation is confusing, on the website it says:

> Muss das Gerät so weit von der Heizung entfernt platziert werden,
> dass es nicht direkt per Kabelverbindung schalten kann, ist es
> möglich, ein Sendemodul nachzurüsten, das wiederum einen
> FS20-Schaltempfänger, z. B. FS20 AS1, per Funk ansteuert.

Quote from the manual:

> Muss das Gerät so weit von der Heizung entfernt platziert werden dass
> es nicht direkt per Kabelverbindung schalten kann, überbrückt ein
> integriertes Sendemodul diese Entfernung..........

Since there is no documentation what sender to by and how to install it,
I assume that is is already incorporated. But it seems that only the
relay or the sander can be used.

-Manfred

Zrrronggg!

Feb 11, 2011, 2:45:35 PM2/11/11
to FHEM users
FHT8W is an actor, but has actually a sender built in.

FHT8W receives all FHT8v states by listening to the FHT80bs commands
to the paired FHT8vs. If all the FHT8vs are closed (or below a
threshold) then the FHT8W switches a relay which can be used to shut
off the blowpipe or water pump.

Normaly this does not send out any FS20 message. Only if you choose
the built in sender (designed for remote heatings as mentioned above)
then FHEM can actually see the device. FHT8W sends "15 minutes on"
commands only (as long as all FHT8vs are below the threshold in
intervalls <15 min, can be reverted to send "15 min on", if the all
FHT8vs are above the threshold)

This sender is built in, but by default not activated. If you want to
use it you have to activate it first via the config. menue.

Zrrronggg!

Feb 11, 2011, 2:48:39 PM2/11/11
to FHEM users
And BTW:

As far as I know the relay switches even if the FS20 sender is used.

On 11 Feb., 12:29, Manfred Caspari <effjott...@online.de> wrote:
Message has been deleted