Feed No Longer Updating

Ryan Erickson

Mar 28, 2009, 10:54:26 PM3/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
As of this question my feed (below) has not updated in two days. I
have changed nothing and have gone though all the troubleshooting
steps. I don't know where to go from here. Anyone have a suggestion?

~Ryan @ CGBlog.org

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/UnofficialCoastGuardBlog

mq7772007

Mar 28, 2009, 11:17:53 PM3/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I am having the same problem, and it seems some others are, too.

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/losingmyreligionrethinkingchurch

Ryan Erickson

Mar 29, 2009, 4:55:24 AM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
But I've noticed that it's not all of my feeds. On my personal site
the feed is updating fine.

europeanpatentcaselaw

Mar 29, 2009, 6:49:13 AM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication

I'm having the same problem, from today. Yesterday it worked fine.
I tried to resync several times, but the only result is that I have 5
ads (google adsense) per feed !

Barcepundit

Mar 29, 2009, 9:49:51 AM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I've been having the same problem with both http://barcepundit.blogspot.com/index.html
(feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Barcepundit) and
http://barcepundit-english.blogspot.com/ (feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Barcepunditenglish)

(also, I can't believe the time it's taking for someone at FB/Google
to respond...

KMG1972

Mar 29, 2009, 10:38:49 AM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I'm also surprised at the lack of response or any acknowledgement of a
problem from Feedburner / Google.

One of my two feeds is now working (I wonder for how long?); but this
one:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/HoustonRoundballReviewDiscussesWomensHoops
http://www.thehrr.com/HRR_blog_womens_hoops/atom.xml
http://www.thehrr.com/HRR_blog_womens_hoops/rss.xml

still is not functioning.

On Mar 29, 8:49 am, Barcepundit wrote:
> I've been having the same problem with bothhttp://barcepundit.blogspot.com/index.html
> (feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/Barcepundit) andhttp://barcepundit-english.blogspot.com/(feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/Barcepunditenglish)
>
> (also, I can't believe the time it's taking for someone at FB/Google
> to respond...
>
> On 29 mar, 04:54, Ryan Erickson wrote:
>

> > As of this question my feed (below) has not updated in two days. I
> > have changed nothing and have gone though all the troubleshooting
> > steps. I don't know where to go from here. Anyone have a suggestion?
>
> > ~Ryan @ CGBlog.org
>
> >http://feeds2.feedburner.com/UnofficialCoastGuardBlog- Hide quoted text -

Calculated Risk

Mar 29, 2009, 12:44:25 PM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication

Cubicle Person

Mar 29, 2009, 1:51:00 PM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication

Empoprises

Mar 29, 2009, 2:28:20 PM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Same problem here.
Blog: http://empoprise-bi.blogspot.com/ - last updated Saturday 4:49
pm PDT
Feed: http://feedproxy.google.com/empoprise-bi - last updated Friday
5:00 am PDT
Feed Validator Results: http://www.feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedproxy.google.com%2Fempoprise-bi
- feed is valid

henrico

Mar 29, 2009, 2:30:06 PM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Hm, 'luckily' there are more people with the same problem.

My feed http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Alankomaat is not updating today.

Genevieve

Mar 29, 2009, 4:45:07 PM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Mine won't update. I haven't changed any settings and I don't write
my posts in Word, etc. I'm really annoyed with Feedburner's lack of
support and acknowledgment since this seems to be a fairly widespread
problem.

Blog: www.dontpatthebelly.blogspot.com
Feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/dontPatTheBelly

Blog: www.roadtripreading.blogspot.com
Feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/blogspot/DZJv

henrico

Mar 30, 2009, 3:26:20 AM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
It's working now.

henrico

Mar 30, 2009, 4:11:51 AM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
update: a new post didn't show up, so there is still a delay...

On 30 mrt, 09:26, henrico wrote:
> It's working now.

Dan Owen

Mar 30, 2009, 9:18:48 AM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Is this a widespread Feedburner issue, do we know? My RSS hasn't
updated since Sunday -- well, actually is did update sometime around
3AM after I resynched! But not today. I hope this is a Feedburner
glitch they're working on.

On Mar 30, 9:11 am, henrico wrote:
> update: a new post didn't show up, so there is still a delay...
>
> On 30 mrt, 09:26, henrico wrote:
>

> > It's working now.- Hide quoted text -

Chris Hill

Mar 30, 2009, 9:35:54 AM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I have the same issues with http://constructionlawva.com,
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ConstructionLawMusings-RichmondVa I have
a new post that does not show up despite a manual ping and resync.

Chris Hill

silverunity

Mar 30, 2009, 12:59:25 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Same issue, nearly 5 hours later, a resync, and multiple pingings, it
still isn't updating. Tempted to ditch feedburner.

On Mar 30, 9:36 am, Chris Hill wrote:
> I have the same issues withhttp://constructionlawva.com,http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ConstructionLawMusings-RichmondVaI have

mkrivera7

Mar 30, 2009, 1:10:56 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication

Same problem here. Multiple pingings and resync, but no update since
Saturday.

http://raisingolives.com

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/raisingolives

jonn

Mar 30, 2009, 1:41:02 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
What is this?! You've got to be kidding me, and this problem has been
going for a while too. Get your act together Google, you've screwed
Feedburner over.

Same thing with my feeds.

Bro Porter

Mar 31, 2009, 6:06:59 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
one thing: you need to change your feed from: feeds.feedburner.com
to feeds2.feedburner.com

On Mar 29, 8:49 am, Barcepundit wrote:
> I've been having the same problem with bothhttp://barcepundit.blogspot.com/index.html
> (feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/Barcepundit) andhttp://barcepundit-english.blogspot.com/(feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/Barcepunditenglish)

Bro Porter

Mar 31, 2009, 6:19:19 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I've noticed in iTunes, when you click on Get Information for my
podcast
and other feeds. I've noticed they show the old URL for feedburner:
feeds.feedburner.com; I've sent email to iTunes but haven't heard back
from
them. Is hould show either: 1) feeds2.feedburner.com/OurCatechism or
2) feedproxy.google.com/OurCatechism Both of those work in Juice and
iTunes
.I was going to change it on Podpress but it says if you change URL,
you would have to tell your subscribers.

Chris Hill

Mar 31, 2009, 9:06:44 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Every time I think it's fixed, it isn't. Every re-sync or ping causes
multiple issues! What gives?

Chris Hill

Mar 31, 2009, 9:07:05 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication