validity of original feed and FeedBurner feed validity

rekhaa

Sep 23, 2009, 11:04:26 AM9/23/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
My original feed is validated (http://rekhaarao.blogspot.com/feeds/
posts/default?alt=rss) but my FeedBurner feed is not validated, why?

my blog spot address is http://rekhaarao.blogspot.com, the blog
language is Hindi so the blog name is in Hindi उलझन ही उलझन!!!
moreover whenever I try to burn a feed it is rejected and get
messages : The uri you entered was invalid. If the suggestion below
is acceptable, press Next again. and the second message is: The feed
was cancelled and not activated.so what should do/ what is the problem
how to get over this please help me out