Can't sign-on to Feedburner with Google account

tomkeating

Jan 2, 2009, 10:20:50 AM1/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Ok, I read that the migration will be finished January 7th. Does that
mean I can't sign on to my Feedburner account until then?

because what happens now is I sign-on to Feedburner with my regular
old username+password and then it redirects me to:

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=feedburner&continue=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedburner.google.com%2Ffb%2Fa%2Fmyfeeds

where it then requires my Google Account username+password.

So then I try logging onto one of my Google accounts and it said
"Invalid request" ending up here:
https://www.google.com/accounts/CheckCookie?continue=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedburner.google.com%2Ffb%2Fa%2Fmyfeeds&service=feedburner&chtml=LoginDoneHtml

I would think I would need to "link" my Google Account with my
Feedburner account since I have multiple Google Accounts. Maybe I'm
using the wrong one? Or more likely the migration is still happening
and I have to wait till Jan 7th.

p.s. fortunately my primary feed is still updating -
http://feeds.feedburner.com/voipgadgets/

anyway, let me know. thanks.

Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionate Cooks

Jan 3, 2009, 12:17:06 PM1/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Has there been a confirmation about the 7th being the date when it's
fully migrated? I haven't been able to log into my Feedburner account,
which really stinks. My feed, too, is still updating, but I NEED to
get into my Feedburner account!

On Jan 2, 7:20 am, tomkeating wrote:
> Ok, I read that the migration will be finished January 7th. Does that
> mean I can't sign on to my Feedburner account until then?
>
> because what happens now is I sign-on to Feedburner with my regular
> old username+password and then it redirects me to:
>
> https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=feedburner&conti...
>
> where it then requires my Google Account username+password.
>
> So then I try logging onto one of my Google accounts and it said
> "Invalid request" ending up here:https://www.google.com/accounts/CheckCookie?continue=http%3A%2F%2Ffee...
>
> I would think I would need to "link" my Google Account with my
> Feedburner account since I have multiple Google Accounts. Maybe I'm
> using the wrong one? Or more likely the migration is still happening
> and I have to wait till Jan 7th.
>
> p.s. fortunately my primary feed is still updating -http://feeds.feedburner.com/voipgadgets/

Ben Casnocha

Jan 3, 2009, 1:56:45 PM1/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I've got the same issue here -- "invalid request" -- and am wondering
what the status is of the migration?

On Jan 3, 9:17 am, Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionate Cooks