Feedburner insists that my feed is too big

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

theistian

未读,
2010年10月13日 06:37:172010/10/13
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication、cpe...@warp.es
Hi, Feedburner stopped to update one of my feeds. Accesing to my
account and recreating the feed gives me an error saying that my feed
is larger than 512Kb in size. But if I get the feed with wget its
lesser than 4Kb, and the apache logs shows the same transfer sizes,
about 4Kb.

The feed validates as correct rss.And there's no redirects. and no
errors during transfer.

What can be wrong?

Nathanzz

未读,
2010年10月13日 07:40:192010/10/13
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication

I am having the same issue. It says my feed is larger than 512kb, but
it also validates. I have adjusted my feed to show only 1 post, it
was able to sync for a minute but when I adjusted its up to 3 it
stopped working again.

PLEASE HELP!

Volos_86

未读,
2010年10月14日 10:11:282010/10/14
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I have this problem too

Frugal Jen

未读,
2010年10月17日 15:43:322010/10/17
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
same issue

On Oct 14, 7:11 am, Volos_86 wrote:
> I have this problem too
>
> On 13 ÏËÔ, 14:40, Nathanzz wrote:
>
> > I am having the same issue. šIt says my feed is larger than 512kb, but
> > it also validates. šI have adjusted my feed to show only 1 post, it

Frugal Jen

未读,
2010年10月17日 15:45:442010/10/17
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Mine won't even work when I adjust it to 1

Frugal Jen

未读,
2010年10月17日 16:45:352010/10/17
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I think I have an answer. Are you running the Sexy Bookmarks Plugin?
Deactivate it- it does not seem to be compatible with feedburner
anymore.

Volos_86

未读,
2010年10月18日 03:43:252010/10/18
收件人 FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication

Frugal Jen

I disabled all plugins wordpress and my feed is normally earned
the problem is really in Sexy Bookmarks Plugin
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子