CNN feed redirecting to month old info on feedproxy

4 просмотра

semifamous

не прочитано,
9 окт. 2008 г., 14:47:4009.10.2008
– FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
Examples:
http://www.redrivernet.com/links/
http://www.losangelesdailynews.net/
http://www.wabi.tv/content/4007/National_News/
http://www.freewebportal.net/
http://newtownhighschool.org/index.php
http://www.scary-software.com/RSS/
http://www.4seasonswireless.com/news.php

Notice how the first article is from September 2 (over a month ago)?
When my web server (example 1) attempts to retrieve the feed from
http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_topstories.rss , they instead redirect to
http://feedproxy.feedburner.com/rss/cnn_topstories.rss which has that
older news.

If I visit the link myself, I can get the correct updated news, but my
web server only ever gets redirected to the month old data.

How do I correct this issue?

semifamous

не прочитано,
20 окт. 2008 г., 13:46:5120.10.2008
– FeedBurner Help Group - General Feeds and Syndication
I see now that the feedproxy data has now been updated. Now it shows
yesterday's "news".

I still don't understand why
a) my server is being redirected there and
b) why it's not current.

Also, where should we file a bug report regarding the lack of support
for this service?
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать