Is the old address gonna expire?

Lanooz

Jan 24, 2009, 7:02:03 AM1/24/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Does the redirection to feeds2.feedburner.com on feeds.feeburner.com
gonna expire one day? So, if yes, should I be worry about subscribers
that had subcribed to this old address? Or since I have migrated feeds
to google, has it just moved all subscribers from the old to the new
address?

Not sure how it's working.

FeedBurner Admin

Jan 24, 2009, 8:43:45 AM1/24/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Subscribers will automatically move. feeds.feeburner.com/URI will
not expire - the plan is that once migrations are complete, it will
map directly to the same server as feeds2.feedburner.com, and so the
redirect will be removed, because it will no longer be needed.

This is a temporary redirect to move traffic from one data center to
another but after the old data center is closed all traffic will be
routed to the new one.

Dave Reid

Jan 24, 2009, 10:46:42 AM1/24/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
So what is the preferred URL of FeedBurner feeds now? We have
feeds.feedburner.com, feeds2.feedburner.com and
feedproxy.google.com... which should I be sharing?