my visitor stat counts stopped - AGAIN - mid-day, 8/19

ant

Aug 19, 2008, 5:32:09 PM8/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
This happened yesterday, appeared fixed, then stopped working again
today.

http://boremetotears.blogspot.com

dacoatne

Aug 19, 2008, 9:44:35 PM8/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I think they're working through some issues regarding the adsense
integration. However, they seem to be tight-lipped about it. My guess
is that things should be back to normal in the coming days.

GDW

Aug 19, 2008, 10:08:58 PM8/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
same thing here
> >http://boremetotears.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

danielsemper

Aug 20, 2008, 11:48:22 AM8/20/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My site stats did also show only 50% of visits yesterday, and today I
have a low number too.