Re: Feedburner stats excluding Google Reader

Message has been deleted

Greener Pastures

Jan 20, 2009, 6:35:24 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same problem

On Jan 20, 6:32 am, ccano54 wrote:
> Hi, my FeedCount went from 389 Jan 16 to 219 Jan 20. That's a dramatic
> drop. The difference in stats these last two days is that Google
> Feedfetcher is conspicuously missing from the list of feed readers and
> aggregators.
>
> Why is Feedburner excluding Google Reader from my stats? There is a
> difference in perceived reputation the higher your Feedcount is,
> especially when it's down in the hundreds like mine is, so this is a
> big bummer.
>
> Any ideas?

David Burns

Jan 20, 2009, 7:51:26 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I am having this issue too! I did find out that MyBrand stopped
working. I was getting 404 issues. I had to deactivate and reactive
MyBrand to get that URL working again and not lose potential new
subscribers. After sorting that my list grew buy a little but I am
still down 50% of my subscribers.

I have also lost my Firefox Live Bookmarks and 3/4 of my Google Reader
subscribers!

David

Burak

Jan 20, 2009, 8:03:52 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
same issue here.. I lost more than 30.000 subscribers.. what's going
on google?

JoelMcK

Jan 20, 2009, 9:03:58 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Same problems here too (about 200 down to 100 since Saturday)! At
first I figured it was just holiday weekend drop (my blog is on work
topics in US), but even my Christmas stats were better.

schmee

Jan 20, 2009, 10:13:18 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
same here, lost 1700 subs since migration

RabiAkiva

Jan 22, 2009, 8:13:34 AM1/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have had this problem in the past, about once every couple of
months. One day my google reader part of the pie (which is frequently
over 40%) goes missing, sometimes even entirely.

Since I migrated to feedburner@google, this has happened nearly every
day. other feedcatchers are at regular strength, but Google Reader
registers 70-75% less subscribers.