Feed update stuck, doubled page elements

Mario Ruprecht

Mar 29, 2009, 9:15:49 AM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi there,

my feed was updated last time on 27th Mar. Ping and Resync did not
work.

Moreover, the feed itself is strangely formatted, i.e. several page
elemnts like the description or the AdSense stuff is double. Take a
look onto this screenshot.
http://is.gd/pvNl

The original feed is working as expected:
http://blog.knecht-ruprecht.info/feeds/posts/default

Nevertheless, FeedMedic claims the following:
FeedBurner had trouble retrieving your Source Feed:
http://blog.knecht-ruprecht.info/feeds/posts/default
The error message is:
Error getting URL: 400 - Bad Request

My Blog:
http://blog.knecht-ruprecht.info or
http://www.knecht-ruprecht.info

Feedburner feed:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/KnechtRuprechtsSammelsurium

Thanks for your support!

Cheers, Mario

Mario Ruprecht

Mar 29, 2009, 10:34:11 AM3/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
It seems to work now. No changes here ...

Strange ...

On 29 Mrz., 15:15, Mario Ruprecht wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> my feed was updated last time on 27th Mar. Ping and Resync did not
> work.
>
> Moreover, the feed itself is strangely formatted, i.e. several page
> elemnts like the description or the AdSense stuff is double. Take a
> look onto this screenshot.http://is.gd/pvNl
>
> The original feed is working as expected:http://blog.knecht-ruprecht.info/feeds/posts/default
>
> Nevertheless, FeedMedic claims the following:
> FeedBurner had trouble retrieving your Source Feed:http://blog.knecht-ruprecht.info/feeds/posts/default
> The error message is:
>  Error getting URL: 400 - Bad Request
>
> My Blog:http://blog.knecht-ruprecht.infoorhttp://www.knecht-ruprecht.info

Mario Ruprecht

Mar 30, 2009, 2:23:53 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Well, it's broken again.

Resync fixes it but only for two hours, I keep getting the 400 error.

Is there serious help by the Feedburner staff in this group? I doubt
it ...