Feeds not updating

ProdigalSon70

Mar 30, 2009, 10:43:56 AM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

dzver

Mar 30, 2009, 11:10:20 AM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
delian.blogspot.com

joropentagram.blogspot.com

These are 2 of most important bulgarian blogs and they are frequently
updated.

2, 3 or more DAYS after new post, their RSS are not updated (I had to
ping them manually, but that's not the idea of live RSS feeds).

fix this service or shut it down. Your quality SUX.

mkrivera7

Mar 30, 2009, 12:56:32 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My web address is www.raisingolives.com Traffic has dropped. My feeds
are not updating since Saturday. What can I do!?

mkrivera7

Mar 30, 2009, 1:05:37 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Have manually pinged and resynced and still not updating.

On Mar 30, 12:56 pm, mkrivera7 wrote:
> My web address iswww.raisingolives.comTraffic has dropped. My feeds

mkrivera7

Mar 30, 2009, 2:02:11 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Mine just synced up. I hope that it continues to work.

On Mar 30, 1:05 pm, mkrivera7 wrote:
> Have manually pinged and resynced and still not updating.
>
> On Mar 30, 12:56 pm, mkrivera7 wrote:
>

> > My web address iswww.raisingolives.comTraffichas dropped. My feeds
> > are not updating since Saturday. What can I do!?- Hide quoted text -

mkrivera7

Mar 30, 2009, 5:03:03 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

I spoke too soon.
My site feed is not updating once again. I have manually pinged, but
nothing.

www.raisingolives.com

Please let us know if this is being worked on.

GreenMamasPad

Mar 30, 2009, 11:32:27 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
having the same issues with m feed. i am bumping al the posts on this
in the hopes that SOMEONE will help us. such a joke.

srdiamond

Mar 30, 2009, 11:42:47 PM3/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Apparently many have this problem now. Would it be too much to expect
feedburner (i.e. Google) to _acknowledge_ the problem? How many users
must go through the gratuitous labor of discovering that the problem
doesn't reside in some feed invalidity? How many try to follow "Feed
Validator's" iatrogenic advice and end up damaging their feeds?

I post through blogger and all my three blogs have stopped updating.
Some resume briefly.

http://kanbaroo.blogspot.com
http://disputedissues.blogspot.com
http://juridical coherence.blogspot.com

The feed is found at the usual place.

Stephen R. Diamond

Web Online

Mar 31, 2009, 12:45:17 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same problem also
take a look at some guess on the possible cause:
http://money-adsense-blogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/feedburner-rss-feeds-not-updating.html

lets hope got some solution soon

thebloom

Mar 31, 2009, 3:57:05 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hello

I have the same problem, me too. My feed does'nt update.

How repair the feed ?. Any help or direction would be greatly
appreciated.

My blog : http://freewares-tutos.blogspot.com/
My Feed : http://feeds2.feedburner.com/FreewaresTutos

Thanks in advance

On 31 mar, 06:45, Web Online wrote:
> I have the same problem also
> take a look at some guess on the possible cause:http://money-adsense-blogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/feedburner-rss-feeds-...

Jannabee

Mar 31, 2009, 8:19:22 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Having same problem. Feed is continually switching back and forth- I
know this is not an issue on my end, as it changes without me doing
anything . I will give one more day to respond to problem or at least
LET PEOPLE KNOW what is going on, and then I am transferring my feed.
I can't deal with this every day.

Blog:
http://jannabee2.blogspot.com
Feed:
http://feeds2feedburner.com/JananaBee

jennifer f.

Mar 31, 2009, 8:42:42 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My feed is also not updating: www.conversiondiary.com

Anyone know of an expected time frame for when this might be fixed?

MichaelF

Mar 31, 2009, 10:41:57 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

gardenerprogress

Mar 31, 2009, 10:52:56 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Going on for me too. I don't have adsense and I'm not prepublishing
anything.

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/AGardenerInProgress

jonn

Mar 31, 2009, 10:55:59 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I think google took over feedburner to watch it die. I've switched
off it until this problem is fixed.

theclimbergirl

Mar 31, 2009, 11:03:05 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Same here. I'm on blogger with a custom URL. Last week feed updates
were delayed. This week, I haven't had a feed updated yet.

Frustrating.....

Essey

Mar 31, 2009, 11:36:10 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have an idea of what might be happening. The redirect on blogger
seems to be the problem. Feedburner pings blogger for the original
feed, then formats it. I followed the original feed and received the
feedburner feed. Hmm... infinite loop that will not update. Seems to
be an issue with blogger always redirecting instead of passing the
original feed to feedburner. Of course I could be wrong about this,
but it seems like that's what's happening.

Manual work-around:
I switched off the redirect on blogger, then resynced my feed on
feedburner. (that was long enough to not get the loopback) It updated
everything. Yes. Then I went back and turned the redirect back on.
I just hope that I don't have to do this with every post.

http://essey.blogspot.com <--a mindfulness and spirituality blog

Best,
Ed

selnadav

Mar 31, 2009, 11:56:51 AM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I also turned off the redirect, but I don't think the problem is with
blogger. There are too many nutty things with feedburner right now.
Fortunately, I always had feedburner redirect back to the original
feed, so I think most if not all subscribers won't see a difference,
though posts won't be sent via e-mail. I also noticed that the
assigned urls in readers were dead feedburner links, but after un-
redirecting they now point directly to the blog post.

GDW

Mar 31, 2009, 12:22:18 PM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
feeds continue to be updated slowly - daily emails are being sent the
following day as the feeds are not current. They must be aware of the
situation and hopefully working to correct.
http://airitoutwithgeorge.blogspot.com/
> > Ed- Hide quoted text -

Faithe Thomas

Mar 31, 2009, 1:19:53 PM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/2009/03/feedburner-email-updates-temporarily.html

Sunday, March 29, 2009 | 12:07 PM

Labels: Known Issue, Resolved

Issue: Email updates for feed that should have been delivered between
approximately 12am through 7pm GMT, March 29, have been delayed due to
a temporary issue. We have since addressed this issue and delayed
email messages should now be on their way. Our apologies for this
inconvenience.

Workaround: None. Delayed deliveries are being rescheduled and sent
automatically.

Faithe Thomas

Mar 31, 2009, 1:20:27 PM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

Wissem

Mar 31, 2009, 3:29:07 PM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Apparently there are a lot of bloggers who have the same problem. My
feed also doesn't update since my latest post. I've ping it manually
but it doesn't work also. Can someone help for fixing this problem.

http://wissemmiri.blogspot.com/

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/LeBlogDeWissem

Wissem

Mar 31, 2009, 3:47:54 PM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I checked the default feed http://www.blogger.com/feeds/6443310617126836345/posts/default
and I notice that it work well.
So tell me what is wrong with my feedburner feed.

Wissem

Mar 31, 2009, 4:10:34 PM3/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I noticed also that only the rss default feed doesn't update

http://wissemmiri.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Like I mentioned earlier, the atom feed work properly.

marias

Apr 3, 2009, 2:45:18 PM4/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My feed is not updating either www.savingqueen.com
I wonder when this is going to be resolved or if we will receive
answers.

On Mar 31, 11:03 am, theclimbergirl wrote:
> Same here.  I'm on blogger with a custom URL.  Last weekfeed updates

srd

Apr 4, 2009, 11:51:23 AM4/4/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Have you Blogger users tried MichaelF's solution, here:

http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner-statistics/msg/86338f196d1042cd?hl=en

The solution that helped some others is: