Feeds disappeared after moving feeds from feedburner to google

roro

Dec 13, 2008, 5:22:43 PM12/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hello,

I have moved my feeds from FeedBurner account to http://feedburner.google.com.

When I log to my new http://feedburner.google.com account I don't see
any of my old feeds.

I got a message from google says:

"If you see "0" for the most recent full day, don't panic! It may take
up to a week for a feed's full dose of stats to appear in your new
account."

But I am panic now because 10 days elapsed since the feeds transfer.

I sent google a message but didn't get any reply.

What should I do ?

Thanks

henry

Dec 13, 2008, 8:32:09 PM12/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi there,
See the Known Issues & Workarounds page.
You'll find some tips.

On 12月14日, 午前7:22, roro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have moved my feeds from FeedBurner account tohttp://feedburner.google.com.
>
> When I log to my newhttp://feedburner.google.comaccount I don't see

roro

Dec 14, 2008, 8:18:00 AM12/14/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hello,

If you mean this page:
http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner/web/known-issues-workarounds

..So I didn't find any useful data.

My feeds are working fine but I can't see them in my new
feedburner.google.com account so I can't edit or view these feeds.

On Dec 14, 3:32 am, henry wrote:
> Hi there,
> See the Known Issues & Workarounds page.
> You'll find some tips.
>
> On 12月14日, 午前7:22, roro wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > I have moved my feeds from FeedBurner account tohttp://feedburner.google.com.
>
> > When I log to my newhttp://feedburner.google.comaccountI don't see

henry

Dec 15, 2008, 4:20:10 AM12/15/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi,

[Old feeds]
Have you read the confirmation email before your starting over?
You have migrated your FeedBurner account to your Google Account, so
from now on,
you won't be able to use the old feedburner.com feed addresses to sign
in. The old feeds like feeds.feedburner.com
will be redirected automatically to their new addresses
(feedproxy.google.com).

[Feedbuner/Dashboard/Troubleshootize/FeedMedic]
You can validate your feeds, send a ping, and resync there. Resyncing
feeds are sometimes effective. If you change some features on your
feeds, you'd better wait patiently for a few days.

On 12月14日, 午後10:18, roro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you mean this page:http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner/web/known-issues-workarounds
>
> ..So I didn't find any useful data.
>
> My feeds are working fine but I can't see them in my new
> feedburner.google.com account so I can't edit or view these feeds.
>
> On Dec 14, 3:32 am, henry wrote:
>

> > Hi there,
> > See the Known Issues & Workarounds page.
> > You'll find some tips.
>
> > On 12月14日, 午前7:22, roro wrote:
>
> > > Hello,
>
> > > I have moved my feeds from FeedBurner account tohttp://feedburner.google.com.
>
> > > When I log to my newhttp://feedburner.google.comaccountIdon't see
> > > any of my old feeds.
>
> > > I got a message from google says:
>
> > > "If you see "0" for the most recent full day, don't panic! It may take
> > > up to a week for a feed's full dose of stats to appear in your new
> > > account."
>
> > > But I am panic now because 10 days elapsed since the feeds transfer.
>
> > > I sent google a message but didn't get any reply.
>
> > > What should I do ?
>
> > > Thanks- 引用テキストを表示しない -
>
> - 引用テキストを表示 -

roro

Dec 18, 2008, 10:27:00 AM12/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Henry,

Yes I know that, but when I sign to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds
I can't see my feeds in the list.

I want to optimize/publicize my feeds but I can't do that because
feeds are not shown in the list.

Here is the message I got from google after completing the transfer:

============

Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:42 AM

Success!

As you requested, we have moved your feeds from your (user) FeedBurner
account to your new-a...@gmail.com Google Account.

Here is the full list of feeds we moved for you:

http://feedproxy.google.com/feed-name-1
http://feedproxy.google.com/feed-name-2
http://feedproxy.google.com/feed-name-3
.
.
.
============

I can't see these feeds in the new account:

feed-name-1
feed-name-2
feed-name-3

Henry

Dec 18, 2008, 1:02:33 PM12/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi roro,

You can't see your feed titles in the URL- http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds.
If so, it's funny. Can you see some links with an alternative text
like 'Jump to the Analyze tab for this feed' under the red FEED TITLE
bar?
And can you access to the URL- http://feedproxy.google.com/feed-name-1
in your browser?

Could you show your feed address here, although you may need some help
by FeedBurner guides?

ps. sorry for my broken english.

> Yes I know that, but when I sign tohttp://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds
> I can't see my feeds in the list.
>
> http://feedproxy.google.com/feed-name-1...

roro

Dec 18, 2008, 5:24:21 PM12/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Henry,

Here is my new account where the old feeds should be transfered:
http://www.rasheed-b.com/tmp/1.jpg

You will see 3 new feeds I created before several days, But my old
feeds which had been transferred at Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:42 AM
aren't in the list.

I am worry about this feed (6150 subscribers):
http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog

Take a look here at the right sidebar:
http://www.rasheed-b.com/

You will see there are 6150 subscribers, it means feeds are redirected
fine to (http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog) but the problem I
can't see this feed in my new account !

I hope it is clear now.

On Dec 18, 8:02 pm, Henry wrote:
> Hi roro,
>
> You can't see your feed titles in the URL-http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds.
> If  so, it's funny. Can you see some links with an alternative text
> like 'Jump to the Analyze tab for this feed'  under the red FEED TITLE
> bar?
> And can you access to the URL-http://feedproxy.google.com/feed-name-1

roro

Dec 18, 2008, 5:31:05 PM12/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
And here is the message sent by google at Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:42 AM:

=====================
Success!

As you requested, we have moved your feeds from your rashe18
FeedBurner account to your aaae...@gmail.com Google Account.

Here is the full list of feeds we moved for you:

http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog-software
http://feedproxy.google.com/aynalrassid
http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog

You may now view and manage all of your feeds and their settings by
visiting this address:

http://feedburner.google.com

=====================

But I can't find any of these transferred feeds at my new account !

Henry

Dec 19, 2008, 3:02:49 AM12/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I got some!
I'm writing you from now. I'll post my message here, so please wait
for a while!
By the way, do you know how to use a file named .htaccess?

On 12月19日, 午前7:31, roro wrote:
> And here is the message sent by google at Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:42 AM:
>
> =====================
> Success!
>
> As you requested, we have moved your feeds from your rashe18
> FeedBurner account to your [email address] Google Account.
>
> Here is the full list of feeds we moved for you:
>
> http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog-softwarehttp://feedproxy.google.com/aynalrassidhttp://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog
>
> - 引用テキストを表示 -

Henry

Dec 19, 2008, 5:07:33 AM12/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi,
It is apparent that your feeds are normal and valid.

For example...

http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog - valid,
http://feeds.feedburner.com/rasheed-blog - valid (redirect),
http://www.rasheed-b.com/?feed=rss2 - valid (but this feed can't be
redirected to feedproxy.google.com).

1. Replace old chicklet chooser with new one of
'feedproxy.google.com'.

http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78456&topic=13188

2. Analytics/Dashboard/Visits
Is the line of Visits going upwards, or downwards? You should try
the "conditional redirect".

http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78464&topic=13048

3. The delay of some reports...

>http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner-statistics/browse_thread/
thread/27f1d080b1da81b3?hl=ja#

Matt S. said...

0 subscribers can happen for all sorts of reasons; many of which
don't
refer to a specific problem with FeedBurner. Possible causes:

- you aren't redirecting traffic to your FeedBurner feed, or you
were,
but something broke and the redirection stopped working
- a set of subscriber sources (readers, aggregators) that used to
report numbers to us have suddenly gone silent, or have stopped
reporting a large proportion of former traffic. This is currently an
issue we're working through with Google Feedfetcher.
- your original source feed is invalid or encountered some technical
problem, which eventually leads to your FeedBurner feed having the
same problem, and people have unsubscribed
- you just don't have any actual subscribers yet. This almost always
comes back to the redirection problem, and our help topic to assist:

http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78464

That said, there are occasions when our own email service doesn't
report the full number of subscribers (so suddenly the email
subscriber portion of your total doesn't appear; it almost always
returns a day later).

This is normal. You can't see the old feeds in the list (no use).

>You will see 3 new feeds I created before several days, But my old
feeds which had been transferred at Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:42 AM
aren't in the list.

Good luck!!!
Sorry of my broken english...

On 12月19日, 午後5:02, Henry wrote:
> I got some!
> I'm writing you from now. I'll post my message here, so please wait
> for a while!
> By the way, do you know how to use a file named .htaccess?
>
> On 12月19日, 午前7:31, roro wrote:
>

> > And here is the message sent by google at Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:42 AM:
>
> > =====================
> > Success!
>
> > As you requested, we have moved your feeds from your rashe18
> > FeedBurner account to your [email address] Google Account.
>
> > Here is the full list of feeds we moved for you:
>
> >http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog-softwarehttp://feedproxy.goo...
> > - 引用テキストを表示 -- 引用テキストを表示しない -
>
> - 引用テキストを表示 -

Henry

Dec 19, 2008, 6:12:26 AM12/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
3. The delay of some reports...

The link is here...Feed and Web Statistics >Feedburner Alternative

On 12月19日, 午後7:07, Henry wrote:
> Hi,
> It is apparent that your feeds are normal and valid.
>
> For example...
>
> http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog- valid,http://feeds.feedburner.com/rasheed-blog- valid (redirect),http://www.rasheed-b.com/?feed=rss2- valid (but this feed can't be
> redirected to feedproxy.google.com).
>
> 1. Replace old chicklet chooser with new one of
> 'feedproxy.google.com'.
>
> http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78456&t...
>
> 2. Analytics/Dashboard/Visits
> Is the line of Visits going upwards, or downwards? You should try
> the "conditional redirect".
>
> http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78464&t...
>
> 3. The delay of some reports...
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner-statistics/browse_thread/
> thread/27f1d080b1da81b3?hl=ja#
>
> Matt S. said...
>
> 0 subscribers can happen for all sorts of reasons; many of which
> don't
> refer to a specific problem with FeedBurner. Possible causes:
>
> - you aren't redirecting traffic to your FeedBurner feed, or you
> were,
> but something broke and the redirection stopped working
> - a set of subscriber sources (readers, aggregators) that used to
> report numbers to us have suddenly gone silent, or have stopped
> reporting a large proportion of former traffic. This is currently an
> issue we're working through with Google Feedfetcher.
> - your original source feed is invalid or encountered some technical
> problem, which eventually leads to your FeedBurner feed having the
> same problem, and people have unsubscribed
> - you just don't have any actual subscribers yet. This almost always
> comes back to the redirection problem, and our help topic to assist:
>
> http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=78464
>
> That said, there are occasions when our own email service doesn't
> report the full number of subscribers (so suddenly the email
> subscriber portion of your total doesn't appear; it almost always
> returns a day later).

roro

Dec 20, 2008, 10:30:31 AM12/20/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Henry,

The line of visits going upwards for this feed:
http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog

As I said before I don't see this feed in my feeds list where the old
feeds had been transferred:
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds

So I can't analyze/monetize/publicize/troubleshootize this feed as I
did before when my feed was at http://feeds.feedburner.com.

On Dec 19, 1:12 pm, Henry wrote:
> 3. The delay of some reports...
>
> The link is here...Feed and Web Statistics >Feedburner Alternative
>
> On 12月19日, 午後7:07, Henry wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > It is apparent that your feeds are normal and valid.
>
> > For example...
>
> >http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog-valid,http://feeds.feedburner.com/rasheed-blog-valid (redirect),http://www.rasheed-b.com/?feed=rss2-valid (but this feed can't be

roro

Dec 25, 2008, 7:35:45 AM12/25/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
It seems I will never find a solution for this problem especially when
google don't reply.

On Dec 20, 5:30 pm, roro wrote:
> Henry,
>
> The line of visits going upwards for this feed:http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog
>
> As I said before I don't see this feed in my feeds list where the old
> feeds had been transferred:http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds
>
> So I can't analyze/monetize/publicize/troubleshootize this feed as I
> did before when my feed was athttp://feeds.feedburner.com.
>
> On Dec 19, 1:12 pm, Henry wrote:
>
> > 3. The delay of some reports...
>
> > The link is here...Feed and Web Statistics >Feedburner Alternative
>
> > On 12月19日, 午後7:07, Henry wrote:
>
> > > Hi,
> > > It is apparent that your feeds are normal and valid.
>
> > > For example...
>
> > >http://feedproxy.google.com/rasheed-blog-valid,http://feeds.feedburne...(redirect),http://www.rasheed-b.com/?feed=rss2-valid(but this feed can't be

tcsuliv

Jan 18, 2009, 8:31:02 PM1/18/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
roro, i'm having an identical problem; did you get yours resolved yet?

roro

Jan 19, 2009, 12:24:18 AM1/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
tcsuliv,

Unfortunately, no.

Feed is redirected fine but I can't find it in my feeds list in the
new account.

I sent google 2 messages but didn't get any reply.

Since I transferred my feed (Wed, Dec 3, 2008) (before 45 days) I
can't find my feeds in the list. It simply disappeared.

Henry

Jan 20, 2009, 8:59:16 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi roro,

Is that the same case?

[Publicity Tools > After Migrating to Google my Feeds Disappeared]

http://groups.google.com/group/publicity-tools/browse_thread/thread/9dc7e1e37378ace5?hl=ja

-----
>That feed is part of an account with the partial email address,
>authorandrew@...

>If you can't sign in to that account, please let us know.
> > roro, i'm having an identical problem; did you get yours resolved yet?- 引用テキストを表示しない -
>
> - 引用テキストを表示 -

sassyminidolls

Jan 20, 2009, 9:23:55 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I moved my feed on Sunday but I NEVER received a confirmation email.
I had over 80 subscribers to my feed and now it shows I have 1 (which
I subscribed to see if I would get my posts)

roro

Jan 20, 2009, 9:54:44 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Henry,

Yes it is the same !

On Jan 20, 3:59 pm, Henry wrote:
> Hi roro,
>
> Is that the same case?
>
> [Publicity Tools > After Migrating to Google my Feeds Disappeared]
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/publicity-tools/browse_thread/thread/9...

roro

Jan 20, 2009, 3:31:26 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
It was solved.

Thanks again Henry.