All my email subscribers have disappeared

1 view

GinaVA3

Dec 1, 2008, 8:17:51 PM12/1/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
As of this morning, only my RSS subscribers are visible. Does this
mean the email subscribers are not receiving updates? I looked through
these Help discussion groups and see that it's a common issue but I
don't see what to do about it.

KenDavenport

Dec 2, 2008, 2:27:12 AM12/2/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
For the past 5 days, I've had my email subscribers disappear every
other day.

But it appears as if the emails are still going through to the
subscribers. How do I know? The LAST time this happened (and it
happens frequently, feedburner!), I became an email subscriber myself
so I can check up on them.

So they are being delivered just aren't reported.

Feedburner/Google, please address this issue.

spwelton

Dec 2, 2008, 9:09:41 PM12/2/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I can confirm this. My subscriber count randomly doesn't count e-mail
subscribers, which are a major part of my subscriber list. I removed
the count badge because of this :( :( Feedburner can you hear us? :(

Sean
http://www.visualastronomy.com

tamochan

Dec 3, 2008, 9:07:58 AM12/3/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same problem... I was reading another post in this group
and I can see that feedburner and google don`t have people reading
this. We are alone. This is a big problem... I think we need another
feed service.

I hope recover my subscriber list to tell them my problem and
change... this help group is really complicated... it's not easy
answer and post.... uf!.... this is frustrating!

mmacademia

Dec 10, 2008, 1:25:45 PM12/10/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I myself am a subscriber of my own feed but it still erased me. Who
can we really write! These threads are just BS.
> > don't see what to do about it.- Hide quoted text -

runninmama303

Dec 11, 2008, 5:13:19 PM12/11/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I am having the same problem. It would be nice if someone from
feedburner would contact me.