Site visitor 0

1 view

real_shooter

Aug 20, 2008, 10:15:26 PM8/20/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi all,

I have a problem here, my site status showing 0 visitor about nearly
a month. Is there any script i need to put in my site.

my feed :http://feeds.feedburner.com/ArticleMania

Thanks in advance.

Julien

Aug 21, 2008, 6:00:05 AM8/21/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with my blog :

http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpringSourceBlogFrance

I know I have a number of subscribers (friends & coworkers), and quite
a lot of people visit the web page so there should definitely be more
than 0 subscribers.

Cheers,

Julien.

CLEasterwood

Aug 21, 2008, 7:22:28 AM8/21/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I've the same problem. Google Analytics shows tons of visitors to my
site. Feedburner stats gives me 0 visitors, but shows I have
subscribers. How can you have subscribers if you don't have visitors?
Here's my blog feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/raswarrior
Lynn

dhc

Aug 22, 2008, 1:08:09 AM8/22/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Ditto, it is showing in my stats that I have 0 subscribers?:

http://feedproxy.google.com/OpenCulture

DelightfullyHealthy

Aug 22, 2008, 3:17:47 PM8/22/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Me too. I have subscribers but no visitors - it's been like that
since I started with Feedburner a week or so ago.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/dhblog

RobiNZ

Aug 23, 2008, 1:38:59 AM8/23/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Same here, no site visitors since 14 Aug 08, still reporting feed
visits ok. Google Analytics shows plenty of visitors to count but
FeedBurner aint doing it.

Blue Onion

Aug 23, 2008, 6:51:40 AM8/23/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Similar issues here. This morning my subscriber count is suddenly
zero. I guess it's no secret that Google/Feedburner is having lots of
issues lately. Sure would be nice if you guys would post some progress
reports on what's happening and when things might get fixed.

http://feedproxy.google.com/blueonion

RobiNZ

Aug 24, 2008, 5:27:54 AM8/24/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I disconnected, then reconnected my TypePad blogs to FeedBurner &
stats seem to be back

silfiriel

Aug 25, 2008, 7:16:13 AM8/25/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Go to Troublesoutize and Resync, also check if your blog still has the
feedflare code. For example f you "revert to classic widget templates"
the code is deleted.