FeedBurner not updating my feeds

El Condensador de Fluzo

Jan 12, 2012, 5:57:54 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hello, my feeds have suddenly stopped updating and I am unable to work
out why.

The feeds are:
- Source: http://fluzeandoando.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- Feedburner: http://feeds.feedburner.com/condensadordefluzo

I pinged and I pressed resync button. It doesn't work.

Does any one have any ideas what might cause this or how to resolve
the issue?

Thank you

El Condensador de Fluzo

Jan 12, 2012, 6:37:45 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

serpico77

Jan 12, 2012, 6:45:01 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same problem. It's ridiculously frustrating.

Source: http://www.liverpool-kop.com/feeds/posts/default?max-results=3
feedburner: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Liverpool-Kop

Any help also appreciated :-)

Thanks!

Benjamin Grundy

Jan 12, 2012, 7:04:33 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Same problem here.

Feedburner's XML file is not updating to reflect the changes from the
source feed.

Tried pinging and even a complete re-sync. No change.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/feed

Same problem on our Podcast feed.

Looks like the XML file hasn;t updated in over 3 hours.

Benjamin Grundy

Jan 12, 2012, 7:07:17 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
What is strange is the Feedburner page is updated correctly but the
XML source is not:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/mysteriousuniverse/wEIV - Updated
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mysteriousuniverse/wEIV?format=xml - NOT
updated

On Jan 12, 11:04 pm, Benjamin Grundy wrote:
> Same problem here.
>
> Feedburner's XML file is not updating to reflect the changes from the
> source feed.
>
> Tried pinging and even a complete re-sync. No change.
>
> http://mysteriousuniverse.orghttp://mysteriousuniverse.org/feed

Raymond Hackney

Jan 12, 2012, 7:19:14 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same thing Benjamin and noticed that, I thought it was fine
because I checked the feedburner page, but the xml not updated.

On Jan 12, 7:07 am, Benjamin Grundy wrote:
> What is strange is the Feedburner page is updated correctly but the
> XML source is not:
>
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/mysteriousuniverse/wEIV- Updatedhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/mysteriousuniverse/wEIV?format=xml- NOT

serpico77

Jan 12, 2012, 7:23:08 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My feedburner page is not updating, but when I load my feed into an
rss reader, like Google reader, it updates with the latest posts.

This is maddening, and the total inability to contact anyone is so
frustrating.

Raymond Hackney

Jan 12, 2012, 7:40:16 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I agree its a joke the only industry in the history of man, that does
not take calls and get stuff done. Its a total disgrace.

On Jan 12, 7:23 am, serpico77 wrote:
> My feedburner page is not updating, but when I load my feed into an
> rss reader, like Google reader, it updates with the latest posts.
>
> This is maddening, and the total inability to contact anyone is so
> frustrating.
>
> On Jan 12, 12:19 pm, Raymond Hackney wrote:
>

> > I have the same thing Benjamin and noticed that, I thought it was fine
> > because I checked the feedburner page, but the xml not updated.
>
> > On Jan 12, 7:07 am, Benjamin Grundy wrote:
>
> > > What is strange is the Feedburner page is updated correctly but the
> > > XML source is not:
>
> > >http://feeds.feedburner.com/mysteriousuniverse/wEIV-Updatedhttp://fee...

kukote

Jan 12, 2012, 7:55:27 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Same thing here.

Original Feed: http://www.batangastoday.com/feed/
Feedburner Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/BatangasToday

Even after ping and resync, the Feedburner feed does not update.

I think, we're not alone here. Even Techcrunch's feed is not updating:

Original Feed: http://techcrunch.com/feed/
Feedburner Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/techcrunch

Hope some Feedburner employees take a look at this issue.

serpico77

Jan 12, 2012, 8:01:35 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
It looks to me like techcrunch is actually updating.

Yes, I hope someone from feedburner looks at this, but how can we make
them aware?
Their twitter feed has been inactive for ages.

So damn frustrating!

El Condensador de Fluzo

Jan 12, 2012, 8:09:50 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My feeds now updating!

Benjamin Grundy

Jan 12, 2012, 8:17:26 AM1/12/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Mine are fixed too.

I blame CES for the problems.

On Jan 13, 12:09 am, El Condensador de Fluzo wrote:
> My feeds now updating!

Дмитрий Менделюк

Jul 25, 2012, 11:36:37 AM7/25/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have a same problem with my rss feeds
Original http://i-business.ru/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/rss/federal2.xml.
Feedburner http://feeds.feedburner.com/i-business_federal.

How you solved this problem?

Ben Han

Sep 6, 2012, 6:23:43 AM9/6/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I had the same problem and I can't find still I use the FeedMedic of my FeedBurner "Admin" that shows me where was the problem:
a strange charachter I could not see insert in my post cause I made copy/paste from a Word doc probably... I had to copy/paste my post again in Notepad to see it!
Hope it will be usefull and sorry for my poor English...

Boatie

Sep 11, 2012, 1:13:52 AM9/11/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Ben, let us help you move your feed to FeedBlitz - it's still a free RSS delivery but unlike FeedBurner we offer support and can help you overcome issues like this.
Read the free  migration guide to show you how to move over Migration Guide: http://www.feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/
Or get in touch support [at] feedblitz.com
Rebecca

Boatie

Sep 23, 2012, 8:25:30 PM9/23/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
You won't lose them if you have a back up list and ask them to resubscribe

Good practice to download the CSV of your subscribers as back-up.

To see all of your subscribers: Click on the Analyze tab in FeedBurner. On the top right corner, you should see a drop-down box with the date. Select "All Time" in the box, then go click subscribers on the left menu. When that page loads, make sure it still says "All Time" in the date box. If not select "All Time", then scroll down to  "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions". Click that, then click  Manage Your Email Subscriber List.

If you then want to move your feed to FeedBlitz - here's how http://www.feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/

I work for FeedBlitz and we'd be happy to assist you with any support you need to migrate your feed and your email subscribers.

Rebecca

On Friday, September 21, 2012 2:25:58 PM UTC+12, Stina Lindenblatt wrote:
Boatie,

If I transfer over, will I lose all my email subscribers? Right now, they aren't getting my blog posts.

Stina

Basavaraj Hokrani

Sep 24, 2012, 12:38:06 AM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My Feed statistics showing as zero. But mail subscribers are getting mails on regular base. I am getting these two error messages. Can anyone guide me?

What it mean? How to resolve it? I resync it, but no updation.

Du Lich Quốc Tế

Sep 24, 2012, 2:03:09 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
[FONT=Arial]
Với công việc tất bậc của ngày nay bạn không biết sắp sếp cho mình mộtchuyến du lich thật thoải mái và nhiều ý nghĩa. Tuy nhiên để lựa chọn [B][URL="http://vietasia.vn/"]công ty du lịch[/URL][/B] uy tín và đảm bảo những dự định kỳ nghĩ của chính bạn. Vậy phải làm sao, điều đó thật khó. Nay để khỏi bân khoan những vấn đề đó chúng tôi những nhà kinh doanh lĩnh vực du lịch nhiều năm và thấu hiểu chuyến đi ý nghĩa như thế nào đối với bạn. chúng tôi sẵn sàng tư vấn hoàn toàn miễn phí cho bạn một cách chình xát hành trình đảm uy tín cao nhất.[/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/maivang_1512.jpg"][IMG]http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/maivang_1512-300x237.jpg[/IMG][/URL][FONT=inherit]hoa Mai[/FONT]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/250948_10150961100852488_811575334_n.jpg"]
[/URL]
- Đến với [B]công ty [URL="http://vietasia.vn/"]du lịch[/URL][/B] [B]Việt Asia[/B] bạn sẽ được tư vấn hoàn toàn miễn phí.
- Bạn sẽ nhận được bất cứ chương trình nào miễn phí.
- Các cuộc gọi đến công ty chúng tôi miễn phí .
- Với đội ngũ nhân viên than thiện và được trãi nghiệm trong môi trường thực tế sẽ tư vấn cho bạn hài lòng nhất.
Tuy vậy chúng tôi chỉ hạn chế một số tour du lich mà cty [B]du lịch Việt Asia[/B] có thế mạnh như:
Chương trình[B] [URL="http://vietasia.vn/"]du lịch trong nước[/URL][/B]:
[B][URL="http://dulichnhatrang.us/"]Du lịch Nha Trang[/URL][/B] – chương trình khởi hành hằng tuần vào thứ 3,5,7 hằng tuần bạn không cần đợi lâu để dược khởi hành, giá cả cũng vô cùng hợp lý và đảm bảo chất lượng.[/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/du-lich-nha-trang.jpg"][IMG]http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/du-lich-nha-trang-300x264.jpg[/IMG][/URL][FONT=inherit]Khu Du Lich Vinper Land[/FONT]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/"]Vinper Nha Trang[/URL][/FONT][/CENTER][FONT=Arial]Chương trình[B] [URL="http://dulichcondao123.com/"]du lich Côn Đảo[/URL][/B] là chương trình tổ chức thường xuyên, được khởi hành hằng ngày giá từ 2.088.000 vnd – 6.800.000 vnd cho hành trình đi 3 ngày 2 đêm ngoài ra còn có thể tổ chức chương trình nhớ về thời chiến sỹ diễn ra 2 ngày tại côn đảo.[/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/vinh-dam-tre-con-dao.jpg"][IMG]http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/vinh-dam-tre-con-dao.jpg[/IMG][/URL][FONT=inherit]Vịnh Đầm Tre Côn Đảo[/FONT]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/"]Đầm tre Côn đảo[/URL][/FONT][/CENTER][FONT=Arial]Chương trình [B][URL="http://dulichcamau.us/"]du lịch cà mau[/URL][/B] – Thăm lại nơi chốn tận cùng của đất nước chúng ta sẽ ngắm vùng đất ngâp mặn, ngập phèn nhưng mang cho ta đầy tình yêu quý đối với chương trình này chúng ta chỉ có thể đie theo tập thể hay theo hành trình tour 6 ngày của chúng tôi, đây là chương trình dài ngày trong chương trình [B][URL="http://dulichmientay123.com/"]du lich miền tây[/URL][/B] của chúng tôi.[/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bac_kinh_1.jpg"][IMG]http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bac_kinh_1-300x262.jpg[/IMG][/URL][FONT=inherit]Thiên An Môn[/FONT]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial]Chương trình [B][URL="http://dulichphuquoc123.com/"]du lịch Phú Quốc[/URL][/B] – hòn đảo mệnh danh là đảo ngọc là điểm đến dược người đi du lịch lựa chọn để nghĩ dưỡng , hay thưởng thức tuần trăng mật của đời mình
Ngoài ra chúng tôi có những chương trình du lịch nước ngoài:
Chương trình [B][URL="http://dulichtrungquoc.us/"]du lịch trung quốc[/URL][/B] – đây là chương trình luôn hấp dẫn đối với những người yêu văn hóa, nghệ thuật , những triết lý phương đông và có nềm đam mê về phong thủy[/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cpc-129.jpg"][IMG]http://vietasia.vn/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cpc-129-300x208.jpg[/IMG][/URL][FONT=inherit]Đền AngKor Wat Campuchia[/FONT]
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][URL="http://dulichcampuchia123.com/"]Angkor wat[/URL][/FONT][/CENTER][FONT=Arial][B][URL="http://vietcambodiatravel.com/"]Du lịch campuchia[/URL][/B] – là chương trình trong tâm của công ty chúng tôi được khởi hành vào thứ 5 hằng tuần. Cùng với chương trình du lịch campuchia chính là chương trình [B][URL="http://vietasia.vn/"]du lịch thái lan[/URL][/B], chương trình này là chương trình mua sắm thuần túy mà chúng tôi làm tiêu điểm.
Nếu bạn nào có nhu cầu thực sự hày email cho minh nhé:
Email :luhanhv...@gmail.com web:  http://vietasia.vn[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cám ơn các bạn nhiều.[/FONT]

Du Lich Quốc Tế

Sep 24, 2012, 2:04:21 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Cha-Cha

Sep 25, 2012, 5:41:44 AM9/25/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Same situation here.

The feed of my blog http://www.veryverve.com/ is NOT updating

The feed has stopped updating and the number has dropped to zero.

- Subscibers are not getting updates anymore.
- Bloglovin'n can't show my recent posts.
- Google doesn't show my posts when my recent topics are searched for. It doesn't show the pics on those topics linking them to my post.

to make a long story short PEOLPE THINK THAT I AM INACTIVE!

This is very frustrating, I am loosing a lot of traffic especially on pictures that I posted, as we all know in some cases timing is VERY important, and right now, not having a properly working feed is giving me BIG damage.

Please Feedburner fix this asap.

In the meanwhile, anybody knowing how to fix this issue? Did Feedburner do something?

gehad sayed

Apr 21, 2013, 2:46:35 AM4/21/13
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com