oops, The uri "dbanotes" is already taken. Please choose another.

Fenng

Sep 12, 2008, 8:36:53 AM9/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi, After I've transfer the feed from Feedburner to
feedproxy.google.com, I found that Feedburner Could not parse my
feed(I do NOT know WHY), the message like that (Optimize -->Your
Feed):

[This is an unstyled view of your feed, complete with any visible
modifications introduced by FeedBurner services. (It doesn't include
any Browser-Friendly styling because that only works with certain
browsers; click your feed address above to try it out.) ]

then I try to change something , and change the feed address from
"dbanotes" to "4dbanotes", oops , what a big mistake! After that I
could NOT use the "dbanotes" again ? FeedBurner always tell me that
"The uri "dbanotes" is already taken. Please choose another."

How can resolve that and get back the URI : http://feedproxy.google.com/dbanotes
?

Help me , please!

Rajesh Kumar

Sep 26, 2008, 5:01:05 AM9/26/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I made the same mistake and lost my yaxis URI. Kicking myself. Is
there anyone from Google Feedburner team listenting?
> How can resolve that and get back theURI:http://feedproxy.google.com/dbanotes
> ?
>
> Help me ,please!

wayfarer_boy

Nov 19, 2008, 12:04:42 PM11/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
There doesn't seem to be anyone listening - nowhere on the help pages
nor anywhere on any posts on this google group does any official voice
from Google seem to want to offer a solution to this problem.

Our podcast is still feeding through the 'candt' URI, and yet we can't
access the statistics since we also made the mistake of changing our
URI to an alternative name (and then found we couldn't change it
back). Without the ability to change it back to candt or even cancel
the candt URI then reapply it, we have no alternative but to redirect
our users to a new URI. This is a huge hassle for us and for our many
listeners, and we stand to lose many due to this change.

So come on Google - how do we solve this?

On Sep 26, 9:01 am, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
> I made the same mistake and lost my yaxisURI. Kicking myself. Is

bardoux

Dec 23, 2008, 3:59:19 PM12/23/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Any solution ?????