my subscribers number drop down from 205 to 32!!!!!!!!!!!

1 view

lauraad

Mar 9, 2009, 8:17:27 AM3/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have this problem too!! On 6 march i had 205 subscribers and on 7
march the number drop down from 205 to 32 subscribers!!!! What is
happening??? it is normal???

Dean08

Mar 9, 2009, 8:59:10 AM3/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Do you have a lot of email subscribers?

My feed count has dropped too, I have over 400 email subscribers but
these are not being included in my total feed count

Kathleen W.

Mar 9, 2009, 10:25:04 AM3/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I just noticed that this happened this morning to me too. I was at
288, and now I'm down to 52. WTF?! Google has screwed up my
subscribers, first deleting a lot of blog followers (and not adding
them back in last month) and now this. It's taken a while for me to
get that many subscribers. I'm really burnt up with Feedburner. And
I can't find anyone to contact about it.

lauraad

Mar 9, 2009, 12:17:29 PM3/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I'm new on feedburner issues but i had 205 subscribers and then,
suddenly the number drop down to 32!!!!!!!!!! It is sooo frustrating.
Can I contact anyone? I dont understand what happend. Now that 32
number of subscribers looks so ugly on my page!!
What can I do???

caschy

Mar 15, 2009, 1:57:14 PM3/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Mine droppef from over 9000 to round about 4000.