The Daily Zero Subscribers Issue - AGAIN

AllisonS

Aug 8, 2008, 12:50:59 PM8/8/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Yesterday I had the zero subscribers problem, and later in the day it
was fixed. This morning it's back. Please Feedburner fix this:

http://www.BeateNetworks.com/blog

http://www.ultravilot.net/blog

Tina rfh

Aug 9, 2008, 6:36:38 AM8/9/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Feedburner - also o subscribers on http://www.degreesofmoderation.blogspot.com/
not only is it not registering subscibers and or clicks (also have
gostats - so..there's a comparison) - it is running a day behind

logging in this morning to Feedburner, (Saturday) shows Friday with 0
subscribers, - one email subscriber notified me that they did not
receive daily update.

Any chance of getting this fixed? - or? - anyone know of an
alternative feed service that is comparable?

julmacinnis

Aug 9, 2008, 8:22:26 AM8/9/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

I just logged on today to check stats after about a week and noticed
the same thing. 0 subscribers. What is going on? I'll be following
this post.....pretty upsetting! Are those subscribers gone forever?

Julia

www.juliamacinnisphotography.com/Juliasblog

E G. Talbot

Aug 9, 2008, 9:04:13 AM8/9/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics